Objectively speaking, Big Mom could be the strongest Yonko

First of all, she is only affected by attacks when she is in a vulnerable state. Her body is very durable.

Secondly, she can control the forces of nature and give them souls. Think about the advantages that gives her. Nami stole Zeus from her but she can just as easily get another one. She can also take away life spans. We haven’t seen that before in OP.

Thirdly, she is a competent swordswoman as well. Ikoku Sovereignty is one of the strongest sword attack we’ve seen.

Not to mention, she has the Coc.

Plot armour not withstanding, she has the best abilities we’ve seen and is capable of beating anyone.
    Last edited by Dracule; 11-01-2018 at 08:00 AM.

She can’t take life span from other top tiers cuz they don’t fear her.

Sword fighting isn’t her primary choice of fighting style, so she probably isn’t that skilled in it.

Shanks has CoC, nothing special.

Kaido is already way more impressive than BM.

His feats suck ass.

So no.

Quote Originally Posted by Haki-User View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She can’t take life span from other top tiers cuz they don’t fear her.

Sword fighting isn’t her primary choice of fighting style, so she probably isn’t that skilled in it.

Shanks has CoC, nothing special.

Kaido is already way more impressive than BM.

His feats suck ass.

So no.
    She can definitely take away Blackbeard's life span. He ran away from Akainu and had to gang up on WB. BB definitely fears her. Its just his nature to do so. Ill give you Shanks and Kaido although its hard to argue about who is fearless and who is not.

My point for mentioning Napoleon(the sword) is to show that she is the most well rounded fighter.

Let see Kaido fight first. People are losing their shit because he can become a dragon and has the guts to threaten to BM.

Her haki ability ability combined with her Soul-soul fruit is a lethal combination.

On paper, right now, I think she can beat the other Yonkos.

I don't think BM is the strongest. Kaido is a beast himself

It serves her nothing to have all those powerful weapons/abilities at her disposal if she doesn't know how to properly use them. BM is pure wasted potential and honestly, she pales in comparison to WB, who is the only valid reference we can use at this point.

I believe true strength is the capability of outsmarting your opponents, even when they are physically stronger than you. We know BM's mental age is that of a 6 years old so the only ones she's capable of outsmarting are those who inherited her DNA. Her own children.

O

B

J

E

C

T

I

V

E

L

Y

Quote Originally Posted by Dracule View Post
    She can definitely take away Blackbeard's life span. He ran away from Akainu and had to gang up on WB. BB definitely fears her. Its just his nature to do so. Ill give you Shanks and Kaido although its hard to argue about who is fearless and who is not.

My point for mentioning Napoleon(the sword) is to show that she is the most well rounded fighter.

Let see Kaido fight first. People are losing their shit because he can become a dragon and has the guts to threaten to BM.

Her haki ability ability combined with her Soul-soul fruit is a lethal combination.

On paper, right now, I think she can beat the other Yonkos.
    BB is currently a yonko and has 2 of the strongest fruits in the OP world, pretty sure he's not gonna stay a scardy cat with all that power

From what she has shown so far she definetly can't beat other top tiers, she's too incompetent wether she is hungry or not

She definitely has the best arsenal maybe only BBs is better

Her DF is one of the most versatile ones for sure. She could in theory infuse a landmass with her soul and make a walking mountain homie (A fighting one not the cartoony ones we saw near her castle). We've seen her control lightning, fire and water already so earth is entirely possible.

I hope Oda gives these Yonko some impressive feats cause so far they have been really tame.

Quote Originally Posted by P View Post
    O

B

J

E

C

T

I

V

E

L

Y
    Pat you're turning into such a beast. Keep it up.