Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68
  1. #1

    SIU's Weekly Blog Post's



    Hello everyone, it’s SIU.

    This week’s drawing is.. a summary of the last slide of this episode

    Looking at this battle’s scale and the detailed rankers, it is a bit difficult to draw.

    That is how many Evankhell-like high level rankers there are in this battle.

    There are some good things to that I guess



    On Baam’s side

    Baam going to rescue the regulars feels like certain destiny.

    It always feels like Hwaryun is scratching(?) against Baam. haha

    It’s realistic advice, but it’s too straightforward.

    Rather, it will make Baam jump right into the battlefield.

    Of course where it was a joke or not nobody knows.

    Because Hwaryun thinks of Baam as a god

    On some level, she may even believe in him.

    Of course this time there is a high chance Hwaryun wanted Baam to take the safer route.

    Well, that kind of look comes from Androssi as well.

    Androssi’s situation comes from her rational perspective being overlooked by her feelings towards Baam. (TN: not entirely sure about this one)

    I believe it is a little different.



    Evankhell and Karaka’s army have finally arrived at the battlefield.

    Even though Karaka’s army has some strong rankers, because the nature of the battle is one with a gathering of very and high-up rankers, the feeling will possibly be different from before when we saw Pedro. Haha

    The truth is all of them are either close to or stronger than Pedro in strength.

    Also, if you look at it, Karaka is on the fortunate side to have such good followers(...)

    In FUG because Karaka is the most active and prosperous slayer even if that’s not true, for his age he has many followers. (TN: Also unsure if this is exactly correct)

    Well, it’s not like Karaka’s personality is bad or he is hostile to his followers. He may very well even be very popular?



    Evankhell’s situation is

    Very strong haha just by the ranking.. Is there a need to explain more..

    Even though the the ascension to ruler of the floor of test contributes to the ranking

    (The truth is there are many people who do not fall into the top 100 solely because of influence)

    There are almost no scenarios where someone with the power of the ancient is this active.

    They are very rare, and by their nature are very powerful

    This battle just by the nature of having Evankhell there it will be very fun. haha



    Recently, because my health has not been well I am getting this and that checked out

    Because by the end of this week I will be finished with all the hard tests my breath is coming back haha

    After a long pause, I am resuming working out, walking, and am working on my diet..

    My life is already full of medicine so it does feel a bit late but I am working on it ^^

    Well, even if it doesn’t work just to rest a little bit I will do it haha.



    Then, thank you for this week,

    Next week I will come back with a different level of Evankhell and Kalaban’s followers



    Be happy this week as well,

    And have a healthy week!



    Thank You ^^

  2. #2
    선생님 Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,663
    Is he implying Karaka's shadows are stronger than him, or just that he's lucky to have that strong followers?

    Kind of a shame that he's the most active Slayer, was hoping we'd have at least one to outshine him.

    I wonder if the comment about Evankhell being the most active person with the power of the ancient ones is meant to mean something.

  3. #3
    Baam is Hwaryun’s God

    How big is the chance of him taking FUG over and clash with the family heads?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is he implying Karaka's shadows are stronger than him, or just that he's lucky to have that strong followers?

    Kind of a shame that he's the most active Slayer, was hoping we'd have at least one to outshine him.

    I wonder if the comment about Evankhell being the most active person with the power of the ancient ones is meant to mean something.

    I think Zahards command to wipe out FUG will wake up some sleeping demons


  4. #4
    Dai Don Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    6,682
    Well he compared them to Pedro who was significantly below Karaka, I don't think and of them is stronger than them

    It'd be cool to keep putting the blog posts here from now on, I'll try to translate the ones I see in spanish if they come earlier (where dis you find that one? )

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well he compared them to Pedro who was significantly below Karaka, I don't think and of them is stronger than them

    It'd be cool to keep putting the blog posts here from now on, I'll try to translate the ones I see in spanish if they come earlier (where dis you find that one? )
    Reddit

    I'll keep posting them here when they are up unless someone else has done so already

  6. #6
    Demon King King Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,697
    Nice to know that does 4 servants of Karaka are actually very strong but looks average because of the scale of the current battlefield.

    - - - Updated - - -

    wondering what happen to all of White's servant or is he solo in FUG?

  7. #7
    Demon King King Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,697
    the previous chapter's translation had a interesting info

    This chapter, Karaka’s secret is revealed
    Because Karaka’s heart cannot be found by most rankers, you can look at it as a form of immortality.
    How karaka came to wear a spell-clad armor might be revealed later
    FUG’s slayers are special and clearly differentiate themselves from normal high rankers.
    The same is true of Yama, who came out earlier.
    There are times when Slayers have armies.. Karaka also has an army.
    The truth is because the army is not actives, it is hard there are situations in which he has to mobilize his army quickly.(note: not exactly sure if this is correct)
    This time, because Evankell is here, it looks like reinforcements have arrived

    Every Slayers have their own armies and isn't usually utilized because there is no scenarios for them to appear. I wanna see White's armies cuz Imma be pissed if his armies was scattered and absorbed by the other Slayers cuz he was sealed and gone for 500+ years.

  8. #8
    Really wish SIU would show us the remaining slayers

    Now would be a perfect time for that actually

  9. #9
    Demon King King Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really wish SIU would show us the remaining slayers

    Now would be a perfect time for that actually
    I wanna see Luslec. She's a definitely a girl, I'm confident in this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofGod/comments/9cgzei/blog_translation_season_2_chapter_317/

    "As shockingly as it is, current White with the spell being casted off is ranked as Regular(..)

    Looks like there is a chance that he will wreck the ecosystem just as much as an Irregular"

    'Of course, he’s known to be this area’s legendary Slayer only based on hearsay, so what will actually happen, I would not know ha ha"



    White hype.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wanna see Luslec. She's a definitely a girl, I'm confident in this.
    NO

    Grandpa Luslec

    Has FATE corrupted your mind or what? Not long ago you said you believe Karaka to be a girl.

  11. #11
    Demon King King Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NO

    Grandpa Luslec

    Has FATE corrupted your mind or what? Not long ago you said you believe Karaka to be a girl.
    I stand by my words.

    By the way of swords

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I stand by my words.

    By the way of swords
    Next you say Baylord Yama will be a loli?

  13. #13
    Dai Don Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    6,682
    Karaka is a SON of Jahad, how could he be a girl?

    How about always putting the chapter number with the blog post?

  14. #14
    Demon King King Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Next you say Baylord Yama will be a loli?
    That's too much even for your standards bro.

    Yama is literally the King of Hell and you think I'd think Yama is a girl?

    foolish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Karaka is a SON of Jahad, how could he be a girl?

    How about always putting the chapter number with the blog post?
    Wangnan is. Karaka...

  15. #15
    Dai Don Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    6,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's too much even for your standards bro.

    Yama is literally the King of Hell and you think I'd think Yama is a girl?

    foolish

    Wangnan is. Karaka...
    Nah both of them belong to the group called princes of Jahad

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah both of them belong to the group called princes of Jahad
    Well to be fair, would it be weird if one of the them turned out to be a girl? I remember reading from some blog post that there was actually a fair number of the rings made...

  17. #17
    Dai Don Dedede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    6,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well to be fair, would it be weird if one of the them turned out to be a girl? I remember reading from some blog post that there was actually a fair number of the rings made...
    Well then that person would be a princess not a prince
    Plus Urek wouldn't hurt a lady anyway

  18. #18
    Demon King King Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah both of them belong to the group called princes of Jahad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well then that person would be a princess not a prince
    Plus Urek wouldn't hurt a lady anyway
    A legitimate daughter. Not a adopted daughter

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well then that person would be a princess not a prince
    Plus Urek wouldn't hurt a lady anyway
    That's... Sexist!!!

    Jk jk

    I don't believe Karaka to be a girl fyi, but if one of the children of Zahard who have the ring ended up being a girl I would not be too surprised

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A legitimate daughter. Not a adopted daughter
    You know how Zahard princesses are supposed to become Zahard's wife is creepy af

    "You are my daughter now but you just wait until you turn 18"

  20. #20
    Demon King King Yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    40,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    You know how Zahard princesses are supposed to become Zahard's wife is creepy af

    "You are my daughter now but you just wait until you turn 18"
    "Among you hundreds, only the finest of the fine are allowed the honor of serving me"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •