What has the center army been doing for ten days...

Riboku... you have more troops...

Center armies of both have done nothing so far. Seems to me Riboku is a bit afraid from Ousen. So far "throw all your GG at me and I still win" arrogance.

Drinking tea ofc

Riboku is just waiting for Qin army to run out of suplies, so that he can engage hungry and weakened Qin soldiers. It's smarter then just throwing your army on the enemy.

Riboku doesn't really like war. In all his battles he tries to minimize the casualties for Zhao.

It has always been like this and since he is confident in his current strategy of attrition he doesn't need to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Riboku doesn't really like war. In all his battles he tries to minimize the casualties for Zhao.

It has always been like this and since he is confident in his current strategy of attrition he doesn't need to attack.
    Riboku's soon going to learn that giving Ousen ten days breathing room to cook up a scheme is far from the best way to minimize casualties for Zhao.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    Riboku's soon going to learn that giving Ousen ten days breathing room to cook up a scheme is far from the best way to minimize casualties for Zhao.
    This. Riboku is one of my fav chars but he is being stupid and arrogant now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Riboku is just waiting for Qin army to run out of suplies, so that he can engage hungry and weakened Qin soldiers. It's smarter then just throwing your army on the enemy.
    It only is if you win

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    It only is if you win
    The fact that nothing is going on in the center already benefited Zhao. Thanks to that Riboku was free to focus on the wings and eliminate Akou and Makou from the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    The fact that nothing is going on in the center already benefited Zhao. Thanks to that Riboku was free to focus on the wings and eliminate Akou and Makou from the battle.
    And will be pointless if he still doesnt win the battle. Beeing inactive is good if you win, not if you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    And will be pointless if he still doesnt win the battle. Beeing inactive is good if you win, not if you lose.
    If the story is going where I think is going then the war as a whole has been already fixed by Qin. It doesn't really matter whether or not Riboku is doing something in the center.

However, only from the battles perspective focusing on the wings so far has been beneficial for Zhao. In both wings Qin suffered some heavy losses and their morale dropped due to less food and losing the commanders.
    Last edited by Cichy; 10-16-2018 at 10:55 PM.