• 4/5

6 60.00%
  • 5/5

3 30.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would take too much time i'd imagine
    And if that was the special thing Ousen asked Shouheikun just trying to give the "lackey" a special meaning...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Dont know, helping ryo fu i in internal affairs is one thing and it also benefits Zhao.

But to help Qin conquering Gyou is literally delivering Zhao to the enemy, thats some high level treason.

Also dont think that spy has power enough.
    if i remember it right that Kaku kai guy was main responsible for Ribokus short "downfall" after the CW? And probably also the guy that helped him with that Zhao army i guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    And if that was the special thing Ousen asked Shouheikun just trying to give the "lackey" a special meaning...

- - - Updated - - -

if i remember it right that Kaku kai guy was main responsible for Ribokus short "downfall" after the CW? And probably also the guy that helped him with that Zhao army i guess?
    Yes but that was to make himself climb further, also the king was already intending to punish him and lets be honest: all the coalition dropped the ball pretty hard and he was the one behind it

And sending the Zhao army to help stir Qins internal conflicts was a benefit to the state of Zhao

Yes but that was to make himself climb further, also the king was already intending to punish him and lets be honest: all the coalition dropped the ball pretty hard and he was the one behind it

And sending the Zhao army to help stir Qins internal conflicts was a benefit to the state of Zhao
    like this guy would care for Zhao, pay him enough or give him a good job after zhaos downfall and he does anything i would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    like this guy would care for Zhao, pay him enough or give him a good job after zhaos downfall and he does anything i would say.
    Dont know about that. He would NEVER get as much far in Qin and he is not all about the money but for the power too

I honestly just feel that the "Qin sneak men inside with the refugee" theory more possible with the lackeys comment

Now that i think about it, they might actually massacre a single city citizens and send soldiers to replace them so that they can work from inside of the city

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    I honestly just feel that the "Qin sneak men inside with the refugee" theory more possible with the lackeys comment

Now that i think about it, they might actually massacre a single city citizens and send soldiers to replace them so that they can work from inside of the city
    If I remeber well there was a check up when they were entering Gyou but well, it is possible to work around those. A lot of people speculated that Kanki would do it but since it was Ousens plan it would make more sense that he would put his men.

Now Im starting to believe

http://reader.sensescans.com/read/ki.../53/575/page/6

thought Danto got his right hand cut off at first glance

http://reader.sensescans.com/read/ki.../53/575/page/9

h-headpats? how l-lewd

http://reader.sensescans.com/read/ki...53/575/page/14

Zenou clan gon git it

ayy, Ousen's using them as bait ... again. decent chapter, I like the bandits part the best since it was fun

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

If I remeber well there was a check up when they were entering Gyou but well, it is possible to work around those. A lot of people speculated that Kanki would do it but since it was Ousens plan it would make more sense that he would put his men.

Now Im starting to believe
    i don't remember that well, but if they massacre a whole town, then they could pass it quite well as they can vouch for each other.

Plus with few small cities (more than 5 iirc?), having most of them spared gives a psychological illusion that Ousen spared them all instead of having 1 town massacred.
    might also draw another parallel between Ousen and what Hakuki did to Chouhei.

we have mentioned again and again how the plan didn't make sense as it's too risky since if Gyou has more food than Qin then it's game over before it even start (which it did according to the zhao intel).
    Which isn't Ousen thing at all so far. Ousen devising something to take down the city by sneaking disguised soldiers in looks very possible tbh.
    either by "assassinating" the top brass or by making a riot to make them open the gates to Kanki army
    Last edited by gn_x00; 10-11-2018 at 03:44 AM.

Meh, I don't buy it. Ousen does not seem the tyoe to give his ultra secret plan to no one. I think Kanki was just been sarcastic amean as always when he referred to "Ousen's lackeys".

i think yotanwa army will not go to shukai plain, because if she do that, silver hair will attack kanki, so yotanwa army will keep watching of the war progress. when qin success take gyou i think yotanwa and kanki army will attacking retsubi for open the path.

i think shin and ouhon will be promoted to general in the next day. and comanders of qin right wing are combine ouhon and shin, because they are par, same like chaugaryu, gyoun and bananji they are par.

i think shin, ouhon, and kyoukai will win against 3 general of zhao left wing. shin will improve his instinct, then he can beat gyoun.

maybe ousen is not in his hq now, with his personal army he move from left wing for attack riboku hq from behind. i think he will appear from behind riboku hq. so riboku hq will be surounded from front (general denrimi), behind (general ousen), and right (shin, ouhon, and kyoukai).

when ousen win the shukai plain, ousen spy in inside gyou will success open the gyou gate, so kanki will success take gyou.

After this chapter I think there wont be anymore dead zhao generals in shukai plains.

ascot, i think qin need completely win agaist zhao for take gyou. i am sure ousen will win the shukai plain battle.

Yotanwa and Shunmen, Zenou, Maron...

Funny.

#DenraiIsComing

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post

+1000

It´s a strong possibility that has already been mentioned here quite often. Honestly I thought that it would be Kanki's men the ones who infiltrated and not Ousen's, because we have already seen that Kanki is quite adept at subterfuge and infiltration

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    +1000

It´s a strong possibility that has already been mentioned here quite often. Honestly I thought that it would be Kanki's men the ones who infiltrated and not Ousen's, because we have already seen that Kanki is quite adept at subterfuge and infiltration
    yeah, we keep speculating for it to be Kanki's
    but with Kanki's comment now it seems to be Ousen's instead of Kanki's

The jokes made this chapter a 5/5 I didn't expect old man Enpo to be so vocal about his attraction to Yotanwa though.

It's almost certain now that Gyou will fall considering that SSJ thinks it's impossible and proceeded to make a whole plan around it.But how? If some of Ousen's lackeys snuck in 10+ days ago, what took them so long to open the gate? Are his lackeys bribing Zhao officials? Recruiting a mercenary army? Digging tunnels?

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    doubt it

kankoku pass took several generations to be built according to choutou

gyou was done in several years
    not lore wise

pic wise

I just noticed that this chapter seen way clearer than the previous ones

I just noticed that this chapter seen way clearer than the previous ones
    Or you are opening your lazy eyes finally a bit more, ya Asian twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Or you are opening your lazy eyes finally a bit more, ya Asian twat.

lol what?

Im referring to the scan quality, its not extra dark like some of the previous ones