• 4/5

6 60.00%
  • 5/5

3 30.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he was pretty specific and assured for a guess

tbf, we already knew they planned to escape with the severed path stratagem, and bnj/gyou'un couldn't do much about it without the support of their full army

would be kinda redundant to go back to the 9th day just to show them escaping. which is why hara skipped it.
    Vague too, no?

It doesn't really reveal much

Yeah but after that big moment for Shin he just saying nothing else happened is really cheap.

We didnt even got to see reactions from the zhao side/ouhon
    Last edited by Ascot; 10-10-2018 at 10:13 PM.

everything aside, i like how shin and ou hon were composed, and not completely panicking like ten.

and wonder how they're managing a kou's troops now that he's out of commission.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Yeah but that big moment for Shin he just saying nothing else happened is really cheap.

i mean... Chougaryuu was the one attacking the HSU

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    Yeah but that big moment for Shin he just saying nothing else happened is really cheap.

No one is going to cares about Gakuei death. Killing 85 str fighter isn't going to change the landscape of a battlefield

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    Vague too, no?

It doesn't really reveal much
    yeah. it was phrased in a way that wouldn't spoil the full scope of the plan to the audience, but not in a way that'd suggest kan ki wasn't aware of the plan himself.

like if i said "what's taking enpo so long" a few chapters ago, you'd know what i was talking about without my needing to explain, but someone unfamiliar with ytw's plan wouldn't.

only vague to people that aren't in on what's going on.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Hara obviously wasn't going to just flashback to Akou's men cutting Gyouun/Banana off after going through the entire Ryoyou battlefield.

Akakin already said they had no choice but to back off, so we can safely assume that took placr uneventfully.

- - - Updated - - -

Heki being the only one who could kill Rozo

not even yotanwa

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    -I laughed hard at Shunmen's joke. Still, glad that Bajio's alive.

-SSJ got back to Retsubi? I'm really confused why Yotanwa just let them go or why won't she go and help Ousen.
    -the situation gets nervous for Kanki. It makes sense, since his troops lack discipline.

-the game is moving to the final stage. If no one will do anything then the right wing gonna get destroyed without Akou. And Ousen not doing jack shit as always.

Because they need to rest and they must be wary of SSJ, he should have spies that tell him of YTW's movementes. If YTW goes to help Ousen SSJ could attack her from the rear. The most intelligent move YTW can do right now is to wait and rest and prepare for whatever happens

yeah. it was phrased in a way that wouldn't spoil the full scope of the plan to the audience, but not in a way that'd suggest kan ki wasn't aware of the plan himself.

like if i said "what's taking enpo so long" a few chapters ago, you'd know what i was talking about without my needing to explain, but someone unfamiliar with ytw's plan wouldn't.

only vague to people that aren't in on what's going on.
    The part referring to ousen's lackeys being anything substantial coming from Kanki is not proof either. I mean, duhh they're the ones affecting the battlefield.

And we knew already it'd come down to utilization of those lackeys on either side, as neither CiC is a martial General leading the vanguard-type.

So the only thing he's really saying is Ousen's army is taking its sweet time, which doesn't fit the narrative of a food shortage.

It seemed to me like Kanki had insider knowledge.

It makes sense to me that Ousen would give him the inside scoop. Kanki is not only a mind that can compete with him and Riboku, but also an unpredictable wildcard in how he might go about accomplishing his task. If Ousen has something big in store then it's good for Kanki to know so that he can factor that into his own gameplan and have better chemistry between the two armies.

everything aside, i like how shin and ou hon were composed, and not completely panicking like ten.

Would probably be best to give the combo Ouhon/Kanjou/Akakin more than the HSU. They are clearly better suited with the Akou army and have better knwoledge about them, also he has less man than the HSU. Still give the HSU additional men so that both "Armys" Ouhon and Shin have nearly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by roflstomp View Post
    No one is going to cares about Gakuei death. Killing 85 str fighter isn't going to change the landscape of a battlefield
    lol ofc they gonna care if one of their generals die

- - - Updated - - -

I think they are not leading any of akous men, that would require a direct order from ousen like left wing.

they seen to be leading their own units so every Akou commander is probably doing the same

Overall, not a bad chapter. Sure there's nothing new but it's good to have these fun transition chapters from time to time.

- - - Updated - - -

It seemed to me like Kanki had insider knowledge.
    ^

this panel made the chapter

anyway, don't you think gyou's walls are even taller than kankoku pass?

Is Mouten going to make his appearance till next year or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post

this panel made the chapter

I dont, but its possible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mythoclast View Post
    Is Mouten going to make his appearance till next year or what?
    Yes, when the war ends and they are pulling back.

Jus noticed, was kankis hand stinged by a bee or something? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    doubt it

kankoku pass took several generations to be built according to choutou

gyou was done in several years

"Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

Any possibility that they try to make a "political" move? there is still the high ranking official near the king Kaku Kai who was also bought by Ryofui. Also there is still a spy from Shoubunkun in the Zhao court You Ka.

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Any possibility that they try to make a "political" move? there is still the high ranking official near the king Kaku Kai who was also bought by Ryofui. Also there is still a spy from Shoubunkun in the Zhao court You Ka.
    would take too much time i'd imagine
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Dont know, helping ryo fu i in internal affairs is one thing and it also benefits Zhao.

But to help Qin conquering Gyou is literally delivering Zhao to the enemy, thats some high level treason.

Also dont think that spy has power enough.