Greece Bans Fat People From Riding Donkeys

Source

Too Fat for That Ass

New regulations mean donkeys can't carry anybody who weighs over 100kg
    •Comes after Greek lawmakers pledged to do more to help protect the animals
    •There'd been complaints donkeys were being left with spine injuries and wounds

Greece has banned obese tourists from riding donkeys after animal rights campaigners said the creatures were being left with spinal injuries and open wounds.

After images of donkeys climbing the narrow steps of the Greek island of Santorini laden down by large holidaymakers hit the headlines worldwide, lawmakers in the country have now pledged to do more to help the animals.

The Greek Ministry of Rural Development and Food has published a new set of regulations regarding donkeys' well-being after receiving multiple complaints following media coverage in July.

These state that donkeys giving tourists rides in Santorini should not carry any loads heavier than 100kg (15 stone, 10 lbs) or one fifth of their weight.

The move comes after animal activists on the island claimed with obesity on the rise, donkeys were being forced to carry ever-heavier loads while working long hours, seven days a week without shelter, rest and water - leaving them with spinal injuries and open wounds from ill-fitting saddles.

The government bulletin states: 'The owners of working equidae should ensure that the animals' level of health is high. There should also be disinfection materials in their living quarters and workstations.

Look at that fat fuck,poor donkey!

PoPs declined to comment.

Whoa

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

I mean, donkeys (donkies?) can only take so much.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Sounds fair. Why would u want to hurt the animal anyway.
    You're all...so small

some people are over 220 and not fat though lol

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

That's animal abuse.

Should ban that woman from riding anything

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    some people are over 220 and not fat though lol
    This is true, a better headline would be larger people. No one would go up to Dwane Johnson and call him a fat fuck since he couldn't ride a donkey since he's 260lbs. Context is key here.

But overall for the animal's sake, I would say this is a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Lmao