Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1221
  1. #861
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,920
    this is a waste of time, you literally can't even follow the discussion enough to properly understand the implications of your own post. It's not fun to attack someones inconsistencies when they're not even aware enough to notice that you're doing so. have a nice night tbh

  2. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    >this looks very bad
    >I wasn't suspecting you

    I would see where u were coming from if you quickly browsed the thread and didn't slow down and look at my post well enough, but when you put my vote change in context it doesn't look bad, it looks good if anything.
    why does "this looks very bad" only applies to the mafias, why do you always look only one way. Also looking bad isnt the same as I am suspecting you.

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm saying that i was trying to save white/alias, not that u accused me of it, i'm saying that i was because I was. And you can call wifom all you want, but my play there was good play and that's all there is to it.
    good play can only be determined if you manage to catch a scum, as Ive said earlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if you still haven't realized that i don't take an issue with you not noticing the roleblock i really don't know what to say. I'm not gonna repeat myself for the 10th time and tell you that that wasn't the reason for me calling you a bad player. And I have my facts straight, you literally just told me you hadn't read the op and you gave me the reason for it. Fact is you didn't know about the roleblock. But more importantly, you seem to not have comprehended what i have been repeating to you again and again, that has nothing to do with why I think you're playing bad. It was something I commented on to justify your behavior as not being scummy, but just lazy play. I never called you a bad player for not knowing about the mafia's roleblock. You just, quite literally, have not been comprehending what you've been reading.

    Also, you just said that u were pushing me, i wouldn't be questioning u about that if you hadn't in your previous post said, "i didn't start pushing you until..." this implies that you recently started pushing me because you felt like i was being defensive. I pointed out how that made no sense because it's the night phase.



    You posted that, it implies that you started pushing me after i defended against your vote. Look, your attacking yourself because you're the one accusing yourself of pushing me, i'm actually questioning it because it seems weird to say your pushing me in the nightphase.

    Look, if you can't keep up with the discussion or comprehend anything i'm saying, i'm not gonna continue responding to you because the energy gained from being annoyed by you has already dissipated.
    Considering aether's confusion about the roleblock earlier it might just be geniune mediocre play on his part
    while aether seems to be geniunely just not playing that well, i say that because of how long it took him to realize mastermind can roleblock
    stop lying man.

    and so if I am pushing you in the night phase, I dont know why do you keep bringing this up, why would it not make any sense. Also I dont feel like I am pushing you anymore I started to but now I feel I have to make you understand whats going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What claim of yours have I agreed to? Certainly not the one where you claim i'm not contributing. Nor the one where you claim i'm being defensive.



    I wonder where i got the idea that you had a suspicion of me when u make post like this

    If it means anything, it's not so much i think you're suspicious, it's more so that I'm using your very own words against you to show you how little sense you're making rn.
    Didnt you agreed that when Usopp asked you are sheeping without any reasons, that you've been following white? Thats not contributing, that following.

    look at the previous post

    lol I like how you think like you are owing shit, you just keep saying I am making little sense, but yet to explain how.

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is a waste of time, you literally can't even follow the discussion enough to properly understand the implications of your own post. It's not fun to attack someones inconsistencies when they're not even aware enough to notice that you're doing so. have a nice night tbh
    The only thing I dont understand is what is it that you are trying to prove, you are just arguing without even knowing what you are talking about.


  3. #863
    look man I dont have anything against you, its just that you are the first to go, so I did back, from then on you kept going.


  4. #864
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why does "this looks very bad" only applies to the mafias, why do you always look only one way. Also looking bad isnt the same as I am suspecting you.



    good play can only be determined if you manage to catch a scum, as Ive said earlier.






    stop lying man.

    and so if I am pushing you in the night phase, I dont know why do you keep bringing this up, why would it not make any sense. Also I dont feel like I am pushing you anymore I started to but now I feel I have to make you understand whats going on.



    Didnt you agreed that when Usopp asked you are sheeping without any reasons, that you've been following white? Thats not contributing, that following.

    look at the previous post

    lol I like how you think like you are owing shit, you just keep saying I am making little sense, but yet to explain how.



    The only thing I dont understand is what is it that you are trying to prove, you are just arguing without even knowing what you are talking about.
    you somehow still don't manage to get the difference between me calling your play bad because you didn't realize that mafia can roleblock, and me explaining why your play is bad rather than scummy due to you not noticing the roleblock.

    Look, the main response I have to this and learn how to read.

    And no, i never agreed with usopp about sheeping anything.

    Good play isn't just catching scum, it's stopping confirmed townies from being lynched, and me and white were the only people coming close to being able to do that last phase.

    And yes i've shown how you're not making sense, you've gone back and forth between implying you're pushing me, to saying you aren't multiple times. you literally make a post where you imply your pushing for me, and then get angry and say, "stop acting like i'm pushing you, why would u think that!"

  5. #865
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    look man I dont have anything against you, its just that you are the first to go, so I did back, from then on you kept going.
    Okay, so clearly you did get defensive, if you think that I started this by calling your play bad. it wasn't meant as an insult, but as an impersonal statement about your lack of good play in this game, you took it personal though, so in your eyes, "I started this."

    I could care less about who starts what, if you're gonna engage in a convo with me have some shred of consistence and common sense.

  6. #866
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also tell me why are you this much bothered just by my one vote?
    InHeart's defence, one of what should have been three "cleared" Townies was just lynched with 2 votes (not counting Ava's possible manipulation). So I'd be concerned with any one vote, too.

  7. #867
    run, before it's too la- Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why not Alias? tbh I've had my suspicions on him for his overly 'innocent' behavior at the beginning of the game. I haven't been reading for many pages so i'm not sure if i'd change my opinion after reading, but maybe, consider him. Ofc i don't think you're 100% innocent but good if you are.


    @Stardust; can I use my ability to revive myself?
    You can't do anything, you got modkilled

  8. #868
    Also I disagree with the notion that good play is determined by whether you catch scum or not. In this game in particular. You can be right for the wrong reasons and wrong for the right reasons. As much as one might try to differentiate between actual scum and scummy town, sometimes Town are just scummier than scum, and there isn't too much you can do. Especially when you have people like Finalbeta sabotaging your team by lying about their role. When you have DreX modkilled despite being such an important role because he couldn't post more. This isn't just a binary "if you are right then you've played well" thing.

  9. #869
    Heir of Slytherin A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Chamber of Secrets
    Posts
    8,387
    Just to clarify things, I tried vote manipulating but I was roleblocked.

    Now I'm officially a vanilla townie since I could only do that on Day 1 or Day 2.
    You think I was going to use my filthy Muggle father’s name forever? I, in whose veins runs the blood of Salazar Slytherin himself, through my mother’s side? I, keep the name of a foul, common Muggle, who abandoned me even before I was born, just because he found out his wife was a witch? No, Harry — I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I had become the greatest sorcerer in the world!

  10. #870
    Banned DreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also I disagree with the notion that good play is determined by whether you catch scum or not. In this game in particular. You can be right for the wrong reasons and wrong for the right reasons. As much as one might try to differentiate between actual scum and scummy town, sometimes Town are just scummier than scum, and there isn't too much you can do. Especially when you have people like Finalbeta sabotaging your team by lying about their role. When you have DreX modkilled despite being such an important role because he couldn't post more. This isn't just a binary "if you are right then you've played well" thing.
    I'm busy irl. shit happens.

    Although sorry to y'all townies.

  11. #871
    Might miss a bit of the next day phase.



    Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Law split an island into two, while Hawkins is a fortune teller...


    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Hawkins high-diff.




  12. #872
    Bravo Ragazzo Finalbeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also I disagree with the notion that good play is determined by whether you catch scum or not. In this game in particular. You can be right for the wrong reasons and wrong for the right reasons. As much as one might try to differentiate between actual scum and scummy town, sometimes Town are just scummier than scum, and there isn't too much you can do. Especially when you have people like Finalbeta sabotaging your team by lying about their role. When you have DreX modkilled despite being such an important role because he couldn't post more. This isn't just a binary "if you are right then you've played well" thing.
    That is just your pitiful delusion as I really thought the ability wasn't a one shot. Don't talk bad of people who aren't even supposed to defend themselves if your IQ is too low.

    Good evening.

  13. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is just your pitiful delusion as I really thought the ability wasn't a one shot. Don't talk bad of people who aren't even supposed to defend themselves if your IQ is too low.

    Good evening.
    You should take a leaf out of DreX's book. It is your responsibility to know what your role is, not anyone else's. Your fault.

  14. #874
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    im sorry i didnt tag anyone in the sign ups to start with really to be fair tho... ill mention u next time





    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  15. #875
    run, before it's too la- Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    441
    this np was interestingggggggggg

    Write-up Incoming!

  16. #876
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,920
    after the nightphase ends i'm gonna have a few questions to raise about avalon

  17. #877
    run, before it's too la- Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    441
    2 people have been killed!


    Ink Spot has been killed! Keeping to his defenses he thought he'd be safe. Suddenly his defense was broken. He was killed. What an awful fate for him. Thoughts of betrayal ran through his mind as his life flashed before him.

    He was:




    Kaede Kayano - TOWN


    • Actress (Passive)

      • They cannot be killed by the mafia every even NP



    Juan has also been killed! Running into danger to protect town, he was in the shadows investigating people. Knowing it was risky because he had to avoid the light. Unfortunately, he forgot this and ran out into sight. Little did he know that someone was behind him... Until it was too late...

    He was:



    Itona Horibe - TOWN


    • Spy work (Active)

      • They can see whether someone is innocent or guilty each NP


  18. #878
    run, before it's too la- Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    441
    START OF DP 3

    @pizzadust; @A; @Kane; @Ultra; @Ratchet; @Juan; @Aether; @Usopp; @Ink Spot; @Aliasniamor;

  19. #879
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,920
    Quite cleared barring bastard game choice:

    Ultra

    pretty cleared by role reveal and proof:
    alias

    Semi-cleared by role reveal:
    Usopp

    This leaves, Rachet, aether, and Ava on the lynching block.

    Rachet seems like good town, but since he's an experienced player he might also just be a strong mastermind

    Aether seems like mediocre townie tbh, not so much suspicious as much as i think his play hasn't been the best.

    Of the three Ava sticks out like a sore thumb though. Do you guys really think we can buy his white lynch with the, "hurr durr i thought it'd be fun?" Doesn't it seem like ava is just hardcore appealing to his unpredictable meta so that we look past a clearly scummy action? Furthermore has he actually used his vote manip ability? During the dayphase write up, i believe star said it was decided by coin flip, seeing as white and usopp was tied this would be the result if ava didn't manip votes, if he did than there would likely be no coin flip involved.

    I didn't pay attention as much to the first day, so i need the aid of others here, did ava actually use his vote manip ability during the first day? Or rather is there any evidence of this? It seems to me like ava has been playing really scummy and has also been lying through out the game.

    Rachet and Aether aren't cleared of course, but of the 3 ava is the rational vote, rather he's just the rational vote altogether this round, barring really strong play from the mastermind, or tricky roles/mechanics, he makes the most sense.

  20. #880
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,920
    @A; Any last words master-sama?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •