Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1221
  1. #841
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    thats the thing, you cannot judge who is playing good or bad when none of us havent still caught the scum, and thats not me not understanding the mechanics, its me not noticing the mechanics, there is difference. Also I am pretty sure I explained that game mechanics isnt all to mafia, and also explained why I didnt noticed the mastermind's roleblock.

    as you your accusation, you think a mafia cannot say the things you are saying now? It is more illogical to give you 100% pass as townie. Also tell me why are you this much bothered just by my one vote?

    This isn't even the day phase do you think i'm bothered by your vote? I'm bothered by your stupidity

    As for the rest of the post, what you need to understand is this, bad play and good play isn't a matter of who guesses the scum, or even who catches the scum, it's doing things that contribute to the process that make catching the scum more likely. for a townie, simply trying to scum hunt, being active, and not being irrational is already good play. But the thing is this, i'm not saying that i'm playing good, i'm saying that i'm contributing. These aren't necessarily the same things, but since your suspicion of me is due to me, "not contributing anything," that's what i'm responding to. And I'm responding like this because of just how absurd of an accusation it is, especially coming from you.

  2. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not really bad, unless you haven't been reading a single thing I said leading up to that vote, you should know that i'd been stressing that what was important was that the currently posting members decided on someone banwagon to prevent someone like white or alias from getting lynched. If i keep my vote on someone who no one else is voting for, and i do this at the end of the phase when confirmed townies are in danger of getting lynched, than i'm part of the reason why they are. I changed my vote to usopp in hope that he might get lynched instead of someone like white or alias.
    you couldve literally voted the inactives like ink, drex etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    your alias vote seems a bit too off the wall for mastermind tbh, so i'm starting to see u as town with a bad/weird vote the more i think about it tbh.

    since the dayphase is about to end really soon(when star gets home from school in 20 minutes). I think the people currently playing need to come to some consensus on who to wagon very quickly even if it's a little arbitrary. Do you all wanna just agree on an ink spot lynch?
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ll vote ##Usopp ​I feel him slightly more than ratchet
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    fuck i'll just change back to Usopp so that town has some consistency

    ##Usopp

    final vote
    tell me yourself how it looks.


  3. #843
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,948
    Also i never said that you have a reason to 100% view me as town, what i'm saying is that your suspicion of me is irrational. If I'm your biggest lead in this game, and if it's for the reasons you gave, that just makes no sense.

  4. #844
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you couldve literally voted the inactives like ink, drex etc.







    tell me yourself how it looks.
    I explained why I wasn't going to vote drex, because I knew he'd probably get modkilled anyways. And I did vote ink, i didn't change my vote to usopp because i believed he was mafia, or because he was my biggest suspect, I changed my vote to him to prevent people who i pretty much knew were town like white and alias from getting lynched. Tell me exactly how voting ink spot would have done that when i was the only one voting him, and we were 24 hours deep into the day phase?

    Can't you follow what i'm saying? I changed my vote to usopp so that atleast it could have an effect on the game, better to vote someone unconfirmed and who i've been suspicious of all game, even if my suspicions were starting to lift, who actually has a chance of getting lynched(and thus preventing a white/alias lynch) than voting ink spot who did not.

  5. #845
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,948
    Aether, i'm just seriously wondering why i'd be trying to protect white/alias through my vote if i were mastermind. If i were mastermind I'd leave my vote on someone who i knew wasn't going to get lynched so that I could passively increase the chances of a semi-confirmed player like white/alias getting lynched. Instead I did the opposite of that.

  6. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Aether; for the record, if your confused about why I think you're playing bad, it's because the only thing you've done in this game is all me suspicious, and with the amount of things going on, this looks very narrow. Basically, from my perspective you haven't contributed much at all to this game, where are your reads on ink, usopp, rachet, drex, etc. etc. What did you do of use that would affect the game at critical stages like when Jacob gave his cop results.

    Basically the only thing you've ever actually done in this game is accuse me of being mafia for reasons that are not just subjectively bad, but false and entirely illogical. You say i've not been contributing to the game so i'm mafia, but unless your metric for contributions is the opposite of what the word means or what common sense might entail this is blatantly false.

    Me referencing the fact that you didn't realize some of the basic mechanics of the game was actually in your defense, a way of saying that your bad play perhaps wasn't scummy, or perhaps wasn't stupid, but was rather lazy. Since you're too lazy to read the op, you also being too lazy to play well seemed like a sensible explanation.
    No you are wrong, you gotta reread the thread, I dont know if its your memory or you eyes, you are not the only one I am suspecting, you are not special or something. And you want me to tell you my ability? Thats rolefishing.

    Also wrong, I havent even been pushing you that hard until you came and made it as if I was burning you alive.

    for the 3rd time go read why I havent read Star's post. For some reason you've been making thing up that I didnt even do.


  7. #847
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No you are wrong, you gotta reread the thread, I dont know if its your memory or you eyes, you are not the only one I am suspecting, you are not special or something. And you want me to tell you my ability? Thats rolefishing.

    Also wrong, I havent even been pushing you that hard until you came and made it as if I was burning you alive.

    for the 3rd time go read why I havent read Star's post. For some reason you've been making thing up that I didnt even do.
    Where am I asking you to tell your ability? What I'm asking is that one someone like Jacob makes a game changing move, you do something a bit more useless than saying, "hurr durr this is interesting but i'm still p suspicious of Allara."

    so you're saying u started pushing me hard now during the night phase, and not during the day where u repeatedly called me suspicious, even in context where there was no logical connection and than voted me? Look I don't care if you're pushing me hard or not, what does rustle my jimmies is when someone acts like an idiot though. I never made it as if you were burning me alive, i made only one significant post about your vote on me yesterday, that concluded with me excusing it because u were probably being lazy. it seems like it really affected u or something though because the first thing i see when checking the night phase again are 2-3 post of u getting defensive and screaming, "what makes u a good player!"(something i never even claimed to be).


    For the 3rd time, that's not why I'm calling you a bad player. It's stuff like the lack of reading comprehension that you're displaying rn that leads me to call you one. Also, how am i saying you did something you didn't do. It's a fact that you didn't read the op, and i'm telling you what i thought about it before you explained why you didn't. How would I know why you didn't read the op before u explained it 10 minutes ago? I didn't, so to me it seemed like lazy play.

  8. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This isn't even the day phase do you think i'm bothered by your vote? I'm bothered by your stupidity

    As for the rest of the post, what you need to understand is this, bad play and good play isn't a matter of who guesses the scum, or even who catches the scum, it's doing things that contribute to the process that make catching the scum more likely. for a townie, simply trying to scum hunt, being active, and not being irrational is already good play. But the thing is this, i'm not saying that i'm playing good, i'm saying that i'm contributing. These aren't necessarily the same things, but since your suspicion of me is due to me, "not contributing anything," that's what i'm responding to. And I'm responding like this because of just how absurd of an accusation it is, especially coming from you.
    What stupidity? What the fuck are you even talking about? You need to get yourself checked up before you throw insults.

    You are not going t guess the scums closing your eyes, of course, you gotta see their actions before guess them as scums, and I am not saying being active and hunting scums is bad play, what I am saying is if you do all those but in the end you failed to catch the scum, thats bad play, and you gotta rely on your instincts as well.


  9. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also i never said that you have a reason to 100% view me as town, what i'm saying is that your suspicion of me is irrational. If I'm your biggest lead in this game, and if it's for the reasons you gave, that just makes no sense.
    I suspected you and Alias and many more the same way, and got to only vote you and Alias, but Alias didnt reacted the way you did. Its you that made it like a big deal.


  10. #850
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What stupidity? What the fuck are you even talking about? You need to get yourself checked up before you throw insults.

    You are not going t guess the scums closing your eyes, of course, you gotta see their actions before guess them as scums, and I am not saying being active and hunting scums is bad play, what I am saying is if you do all those but in the end you failed to catch the scum, thats bad play, and you gotta rely on your instincts as well.
    I'm talking about the way you respond to everything that I say to you. That stupidity. Hopefully it doesn't extend to the way you respond to everything in general, but my hopes can only be so high.

    Look, you're conflating good play and contributing now. You accused me of not contributing, and regardless of how you define good or bad play, being active and scumhunting is contributing to the game, and certainly better play than not doing those things.

  11. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I explained why I wasn't going to vote drex, because I knew he'd probably get modkilled anyways. And I did vote ink, i didn't change my vote to usopp because i believed he was mafia, or because he was my biggest suspect, I changed my vote to him to prevent people who i pretty much knew were town like white and alias from getting lynched. Tell me exactly how voting ink spot would have done that when i was the only one voting him, and we were 24 hours deep into the day phase?

    Can't you follow what i'm saying? I changed my vote to usopp so that atleast it could have an effect on the game, better to vote someone unconfirmed and who i've been suspicious of all game, even if my suspicions were starting to lift, who actually has a chance of getting lynched(and thus preventing a white/alias lynch) than voting ink spot who did not.
    I get what you are saying but do you understand where I am coming from? I wasnt even suspecting you for that, I was simply saying that that looks bad after the comment you made of Usopp and after White's vote.


  12. #852
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I suspected you and Alias and many more the same way, and got to only vote you and Alias, but Alias didnt reacted the way you did. Its you that made it like a big deal.
    uh... do you not even have a sense of time? You do realize that when I responded to your vote on me I also had 2 other votes on me. So I gave a response to your vote because it included a reason, a reason that didn't make any sense. And I did this with a single post. That's not making a big deal out of your vote, maybe you don't realize it, but you ranting at me in nightphase about my single post response to your vote is the only thing that's made a big deal out of your vote. I could care less about your vote, vote me again, the reason why I'm sitting here, typing paragraphs to you, is because I'm annoyed at how irrational the things you say are. When someone repeatedly makes irrational accusations, it's gonna be p annoying, and i'm gonna respond to it in an annoyed fashion. The attacks you've made on me have made absolutely no sense and either show you're not paying attention to the game very well, or that you're not able to piece together information and make very basic connections.

    Now you're retroactively claiming to have been made seriously suspicious about me because I made a big deal about your vote, when there was no big deal until you brought it back up during nightphase. Did you even post about me in the last day phase after your vote? How could my reaction have made u suspicious yesterday if your first reaction to it was after the day ended during night phase?

  13. #853
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I get what you are saying but do you understand where I am coming from? I wasnt even suspecting you for that, I was simply saying that that looks bad after the comment you made of Usopp and after White's vote.
    >this looks very bad
    >I wasn't suspecting you

    I would see where u were coming from if you quickly browsed the thread and didn't slow down and look at my post well enough, but when you put my vote change in context it doesn't look bad, it looks good if anything.

  14. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aether, i'm just seriously wondering why i'd be trying to protect white/alias through my vote if i were mastermind. If i were mastermind I'd leave my vote on someone who i knew wasn't going to get lynched so that I could passively increase the chances of a semi-confirmed player like white/alias getting lynched. Instead I did the opposite of that.
    wifom, and also when did I say you are trying to save white/alias arent you being too much defensive? All I said was you were trying to buddy white but thats way back in the first dp.


  15. #855
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wifom, and also when did I say you are trying to save white/alias arent you being too much defensive? All I said was you were trying to buddy white but thats way back in the first dp.
    I'm saying that i was trying to save white/alias, not that u accused me of it, i'm saying that i was because I was. And you can call wifom all you want, but my play there was good play and that's all there is to it.

  16. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where am I asking you to tell your ability? What I'm asking is that one someone like Jacob makes a game changing move, you do something a bit more useless than saying, "hurr durr this is interesting but i'm still p suspicious of Allara."

    so you're saying u started pushing me hard now during the night phase, and not during the day where u repeatedly called me suspicious, even in context where there was no logical connection and than voted me? Look I don't care if you're pushing me hard or not, what does rustle my jimmies is when someone acts like an idiot though. I never made it as if you were burning me alive, i made only one significant post about your vote on me yesterday, that concluded with me excusing it because u were probably being lazy. it seems like it really affected u or something though because the first thing i see when checking the night phase again are 2-3 post of u getting defensive and screaming, "what makes u a good player!"(something i never even claimed to be).


    For the 3rd time, that's not why I'm calling you a bad player. It's stuff like the lack of reading comprehension that you're displaying rn that leads me to call you one. Also, how am i saying you did something you didn't do. It's a fact that you didn't read the op, and i'm telling you what i thought about it before you explained why you didn't. How would I know why you didn't read the op before u explained it 10 minutes ago? I didn't, so to me it seemed like lazy play.
    no I am not pushing you, I am just trying to make you understand and clear things up which is so hard for you to do. You seem to have the problem of think that everyone is against you for some reason, might be insecurity, but thats not the case with me. also I was just making you understand that you cannot judge how someone play just because he didnt noticed just a part of the game mechanics, as you were keep repeating and telling "OMG how could anyone not notice roleblock, he is playing really bad". Also your posts didnt affect me nor was I being defensive, you seems to always see things the wrong way and take offence, thats your only problem.

    And here I was thingking its your reading comprehension that has issues, that I even had to further explaing my previous post for you to understand. But I didnt call you a bad player, see the difference? She didnt add that in the OP, she later added that, get your facts right. Also thats why I explained to you for the first time why i ignored the roleblock thing to clear things up, I still dont understand whats the issue regarding that.


  17. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm talking about the way you respond to everything that I say to you. That stupidity. Hopefully it doesn't extend to the way you respond to everything in general, but my hopes can only be so high.

    Look, you're conflating good play and contributing now. You accused me of not contributing, and regardless of how you define good or bad play, being active and scumhunting is contributing to the game, and certainly better play than not doing those things.
    yea think the same here.

    You did understand what I said there right?


  18. #858
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no I am not pushing you, I am just trying to make you understand and clear things up which is so hard for you to do. You seem to have the problem of think that everyone is against you for some reason, might be insecurity, but thats not the case with me. also I was just making you understand that you cannot judge how someone play just because he didnt noticed just a part of the game mechanics, as you were keep repeating and telling "OMG how could anyone not notice roleblock, he is playing really bad". Also your posts didnt affect me nor was I being defensive, you seems to always see things the wrong way and take offence, thats your only problem.

    And here I was thingking its your reading comprehension that has issues, that I even had to further explaing my previous post for you to understand. But I didnt call you a bad player, see the difference? She didnt add that in the OP, she later added that, get your facts right. Also thats why I explained to you for the first time why i ignored the roleblock thing to clear things up, I still dont understand whats the issue regarding that.
    if you still haven't realized that i don't take an issue with you not noticing the roleblock i really don't know what to say. I'm not gonna repeat myself for the 10th time and tell you that that wasn't the reason for me calling you a bad player. And I have my facts straight, you literally just told me you hadn't read the op and you gave me the reason for it. Fact is you didn't know about the roleblock. But more importantly, you seem to not have comprehended what i have been repeating to you again and again, that has nothing to do with why I think you're playing bad. It was something I commented on to justify your behavior as not being scummy, but just lazy play. I never called you a bad player for not knowing about the mafia's roleblock. You just, quite literally, have not been comprehending what you've been reading.

    Also, you just said that u were pushing me, i wouldn't be questioning u about that if you hadn't in your previous post said, "i didn't start pushing you until..." this implies that you recently started pushing me because you felt like i was being defensive. I pointed out how that made no sense because it's the night phase.

    Also wrong, I havent even been pushing you that hard until you came and made it as if I was burning you alive.
    You posted that, it implies that you started pushing me after i defended against your vote. Look, your attacking yourself because you're the one accusing yourself of pushing me, i'm actually questioning it because it seems weird to say your pushing me in the nightphase.

    Look, if you can't keep up with the discussion or comprehend anything i'm saying, i'm not gonna continue responding to you because the energy gained from being annoyed by you has already dissipated.

  19. #859
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    uh... do you not even have a sense of time? You do realize that when I responded to your vote on me I also had 2 other votes on me. So I gave a response to your vote because it included a reason, a reason that didn't make any sense. And I did this with a single post. That's not making a big deal out of your vote, maybe you don't realize it, but you ranting at me in nightphase about my single post response to your vote is the only thing that's made a big deal out of your vote. I could care less about your vote, vote me again, the reason why I'm sitting here, typing paragraphs to you, is because I'm annoyed at how irrational the things you say are. When someone repeatedly makes irrational accusations, it's gonna be p annoying, and i'm gonna respond to it in an annoyed fashion. The attacks you've made on me have made absolutely no sense and either show you're not paying attention to the game very well, or that you're not able to piece together information and make very basic connections.

    Now you're retroactively claiming to have been made seriously suspicious about me because I made a big deal about your vote, when there was no big deal until you brought it back up during nightphase. Did you even post about me in the last day phase after your vote? How could my reaction have made u suspicious yesterday if your first reaction to it was after the day ended during night phase?
    I wansnt the one that attacked you first, I simply made claimed what I thought you were doing, and you even agreed to that. And I agree its pretty annoying as well when someone doesnt understand what you are saying and keep saying the same thing even after properly explained multiple times. And I only responded to the two times you mentioned my play, you were the one that kept responding to me. Also why are you keep bring this night phase.

    No I am still not that big of my suspicion, I dont know how you get that idea.


  20. #860
    Knight of Stars pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wansnt the one that attacked you first, I simply made claimed what I thought you were doing, and you even agreed to that. And I agree its pretty annoying as well when someone doesnt understand what you are saying and keep saying the same thing even after properly explained multiple times. And I only responded to the two times you mentioned my play, you were the one that kept responding to me. Also why are you keep bring this night phase.

    No I am still not that big of my suspicion, I dont know how you get that idea.
    What claim of yours have I agreed to? Certainly not the one where you claim i'm not contributing. Nor the one where you claim i'm being defensive.

    Also wrong, I havent even been pushing you that hard until you came and made it as if I was burning you alive.
    I wonder where i got the idea that you had a suspicion of me when u make post like this

    If it means anything, it's not so much i think you're suspicious, it's more so that I'm using your very own words against you to show you how little sense you're making rn.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •