Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1221
  1. #821
    run, before it's too la- Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Comic said

    > "Let me just like about my town role"

    "town role"

    But yeah it's speculative
    that was finalbeta thinking, "Now to lie about my town role..."

    because fb lsaid he could use his ability every night which was not true because his role pm said he could only use it once so therefore he literally lied about a town role in which there was no reason to lie at all

  2. #822
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,696
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't think lynching White while he's asleep knowing he's going to be pissed is funny?
    It's more cold blooded than anything, damn avalon

    I can't wait for your conflict tho

  3. #823
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's more cold blooded than anything, damn avalon

    I can't wait for your conflict tho
    i meant to rep you saying "im dying of laughter "

    i pushed the enter button way too early

  4. #824
    i love White though in all honesty, one of my favourite members on tmf and a strong mafia player

    but my inner troll just came out

  5. #825
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,696
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i love White though in all honesty, one of my favourite members on tmf and a strong mafia player

    but my inner troll just came out
    He can't catch a break, I was actually defending him this game and you come along and put a dagger in his back

  6. #826
    previously Kyte Dr.MeMeStEr#99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,671
    missed the votes


  7. #827
    previously Kyte Dr.MeMeStEr#99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Heart
    Avalon
    Ratchet
    Ink Spot
    Aether

    Mastermind should be in here. I propose we get claims from everyone in this list next phase.

    Why not Alias? tbh I've had my suspicions on him for his overly 'innocent' behavior at the beginning of the game. I haven't been reading for many pages so i'm not sure if i'd change my opinion after reading, but maybe, consider him. Ofc i don't think you're 100% innocent but good if you are.


    @Stardust; can I use my ability to revive myself?


  8. #828
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,187
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why not Alias? tbh I've had my suspicions on him for his overly 'innocent' behavior at the beginning of the game. I haven't been reading for many pages so i'm not sure if i'd change my opinion after reading, but maybe, consider him. Ofc i don't think you're 100% innocent but good if you are.


    @Stardust; can I use my ability to revive myself?
    I'm not sure that works on MODkills.

    Also, town totally needs to lose for killing White

    Which is partly my fault cuz I could have kept my vote on Ava and it would have saved White, I'm sorry @White;

  9. #829
    previously Kyte Dr.MeMeStEr#99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliasniamor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    town totally needs to lose for killing White
    huh?


  10. #830
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,187
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    huh?
    deserves* was a better word. It was obvious White was town and he got lynched. ludicrous

  11. #831
    send in your actions faggots


  12. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'm like the second most active person in this thread and i've been doing atleast as much as all the other active players, not being the first person to accuse/lynch someone and sheeping aren't the same thing.

    Also i've been giving reads all game, like what are these others players doing taht is so much more, how much have u contributed besides reiterating the same irrational accusations against me. Even with all that's going on i shouldn't be consistently the main object of your suspicion, you need to think deeper wider.

    This applies even more strongly to usopp who is still accusing me of sheeping even though i cleared that up with him yesterday. I didn't just elaborate after he'd ask, i'd already explained my votes before he asked besides the super common sense one.

    I'd like to ask how much usopp is actually contributing to the game and what he's done. I'm one of the townies who's actually taking this game seriously. I wouldn't be surprised if mafia was within the aether, usopp, ink and drex group. The last two are just straight up inactive and the first two just seem to either be missing the point of what's going on, or just offering fluff. Considering aether's confusion about the roleblock earlier it might just be geniune mediocre play on his part, but for usopp it's looking quite bad still.
    Finalbeta also always have the top post count in most of the games, that doesnt mean he has been contributing. Also its not irrational, I can accuse whoever I suspect. Thats only natural when everything is still in the dark.


  13. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hmm i'm going to vote for Usopp for now tbh, other close choices would be ink, drex and aether, but the former too are too inactive to be mastermind i'd say since i think it would just be too blatantly suspicious behavior, while aether seems to be geniunely just not playing that well, i say that because of how long it took him to realize mastermind can roleblock, clearly he hasn't been that engaged which would explain why his post don't offer much to the game. Usopp on the otherhand looks geniunely scummy, hasn't really committed to anything besides throwing half baked shade on me the whole game afaik. While using the excuse that, "he can think for himself and not sheep" to justify not jumping on any of the sensible wagons that have appeared.

    ##Usopp

    I am mostly unsure of why alias finds A suspicious so i'm not voting him, rn atleast.
    As if you are playing so well, why havent you caught a scum yet then? You are saying I am playing bad just because I failed to notice an ability, thats really shit logic. Mafia is not all about game mechanics, there are other things as well you know. And the reason I didnt read Stardust's post that she added to the OP later because, I asked her how the mastermind works previous day in PM, she told me everything except for the roleblocking, thats why I thought she might be saying same thing she told me earlier, so I didnt read.


  14. #834
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    fuck i'll just change back to Usopp so that town has some consistency

    ##Usopp

    final vote
    this is really bad, why cant you stick with your vote?


  15. #835
    Banned pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As if you are playing so well, why havent you caught a scum yet then? You are saying I am playing bad just because I failed to notice an ability, thats really shit logic. Mafia is not all about game mechanics, there are other things as well you know. And the reason I didnt read Stardust's post that she added to the OP later because, I asked her how the mastermind works previous day in PM, she told me everything except for the roleblocking, thats why I thought she might be saying same thing she told me earlier, so I didnt read.
    honestly this just sounds like you getting upset because I called you out for not contributing much to the game. Your play is bad, and i'm saying what makes it seem legitimate is that you might just not be paying much attention to the game, ie. not understanding mechanics.

    Also, no one has caught a single scum yet, because there is only a single scum, and he's still alive

    And yes, your suspicion of me is irrational, you can suspect whoever you want, but that doesn't mean the basis for it will be rational.(this is an example how you can utilize logic to arrive at conclusions, try to do that with this game now).

  16. #836
    Banned pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is really bad, why cant you stick with your vote?
    It's not really bad, unless you haven't been reading a single thing I said leading up to that vote, you should know that i'd been stressing that what was important was that the currently posting members decided on someone banwagon to prevent someone like white or alias from getting lynched. If i keep my vote on someone who no one else is voting for, and i do this at the end of the phase when confirmed townies are in danger of getting lynched, than i'm part of the reason why they are. I changed my vote to usopp in hope that he might get lynched instead of someone like white or alias.

  17. #837
    also why did you guys killed White


  18. #838
    Banned pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,209
    Like, do you not understand the difference between a useless vote and a vote that will actually affect the game? Because at that phase my vote wasn't going to mean anything unless atleast one other person was voting the same person, and it was already 24 hours after the day had started, so it's not like there was time to convince town of something.

  19. #839
    Banned pizzadust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,209
    @Aether; for the record, if your confused about why I think you're playing bad, it's because the only thing you've done in this game is all me suspicious, and with the amount of things going on, this looks very narrow. Basically, from my perspective you haven't contributed much at all to this game, where are your reads on ink, usopp, rachet, drex, etc. etc. What did you do of use that would affect the game at critical stages like when Jacob gave his cop results.

    Basically the only thing you've ever actually done in this game is accuse me of being mafia for reasons that are not just subjectively bad, but false and entirely illogical. You say i've not been contributing to the game so i'm mafia, but unless your metric for contributions is the opposite of what the word means or what common sense might entail this is blatantly false.

    Me referencing the fact that you didn't realize some of the basic mechanics of the game was actually in your defense, a way of saying that your bad play perhaps wasn't scummy, or perhaps wasn't stupid, but was rather lazy. Since you're too lazy to read the op, you also being too lazy to play well seemed like a sensible explanation.

  20. #840
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    honestly this just sounds like you getting upset because I called you out for not contributing much to the game. Your play is bad, and i'm saying what makes it seem legitimate is that you might just not be paying much attention to the game, ie. not understanding mechanics.

    Also, no one has caught a single scum yet, because there is only a single scum, and he's still alive

    And yes, your suspicion of me is irrational, you can suspect whoever you want, but that doesn't mean the basis for it will be rational.(this is an example how you can utilize logic to arrive at conclusions, try to do that with this game now).
    thats the thing, you cannot judge who is playing good or bad when none of us havent still caught the scum, and thats not me not understanding the mechanics, its me not noticing the mechanics, there is difference. Also I am pretty sure I explained that game mechanics isnt all to mafia, and also explained why I didnt noticed the mastermind's roleblock.

    as you your accusation, you think a mafia cannot say the things you are saying now? It is more illogical to give you 100% pass as townie. Also tell me why are you this much bothered just by my one vote?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •