Page 36 of 62 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1221
  1. #701
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,725
    I still feel like voting Alias, and I might do so later, but Ratchet was getting smart with me the other day

  2. #702
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,431
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jacob take your fucking vote off me, you goddamn mongoloid. How much more clear does it have to be made for you that Im not the mastermind? Like christ, town deserves to lose if youre playing like this
    ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white


    "Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

  3. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white ##white

    LOOOOOOL


  4. #704
    Gotta reread where Ratchet was pushing for White’s vote


  5. #705
    I advocated for the White lynch before Alias came forward with this information. I couldn't possibly have anticipated that someone had the ability to know who the previous recruitee was. And this is important, because it's this information that takes White from being a 50/50 shot at being the masteemind, to as close to 0 as you can get. It also explains the cop investigation away, and the only way this burns us is if Alias is lying, in which case, Alias is the mastermind anyway. To use new information ti attack my pre-informed statements is extremely disingenuous. Ultra even conceded that what I was arguing for was the optimal, careful play, while he wanted to make a big splash instead. To then claim that it's somehow suspicious from me because Alias' informstion has made it sub optimal is just insanity. Of course I'm going to concede the proposition to lynch White now, I'm not so retarded as to double down when there is no clear gain at all.

    I don't really see the case against Alias either. This information, at least in my eyes, has undoubtedly saved White. Moreover, if Alias never claimed, not only would White, presumably no longer the convertee, be lynched for free, there would be no blowback at all on Alias, so him stepping in for White here is entirely illogical if he is actually scum.

  6. #706
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I advocated for the White lynch before Alias came forward with this information. I couldn't possibly have anticipated that someone had the ability to know who the previous recruitee was. And this is important, because it's this information that takes White from being a 50/50 shot at being the masteemind, to as close to 0 as you can get. It also explains the cop investigation away, and the only way this burns us is if Alias is lying, in which case, Alias is the mastermind anyway. To use new information ti attack my pre-informed statements is extremely disingenuous. Ultra even conceded that what I was arguing for was the optimal, careful play, while he wanted to make a big splash instead. To then claim that it's somehow suspicious from me because Alias' informstion has made it sub optimal is just insanity. Of course I'm going to concede the proposition to lynch White now, I'm not so retarded as to double down when there is no clear gain at all.

    I don't really see the case against Alias either. This information, at least in my eyes, has undoubtedly saved White. Moreover, if Alias never claimed, not only would White, presumably no longer the convertee, be lynched for free, there would be no blowback at all on Alias, so him stepping in for White here is entirely illogical if he is actually scum.
    I'm not attacking your argument in hindsight so much as I am pointing out that it would be good play for the mastermind to focus on lynching White - in other words, you advocating for lynching White is not condemning in of itself but it's just a piece of a pattern of behavior from you this game - having a lack of wider focus and being very heavy handed in your suspicion with Drex and White and inflating how suspicious they are (For White, before the cop).

  7. #707
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not attacking your argument in hindsight so much as I am pointing out that it would be good play for the mastermind to focus on lynching White - in other words, you advocating for lynching White is not condemning in of itself but it's just a piece of a pattern of behavior from you this game - having a lack of wider focus and being very heavy handed in your suspicion with Drex and White and inflating how suspicious they are (For White, before the cop).
    I never have a "wider focus" Ultra. I typically always focus on two to three players at any given time. This is consistent across pretty much every game I've played here.

    I didn't "inflate" how suspicious White was. He was one of a handful of suspects I had, and I even made sure to play it down at the time because I pointed to said suspicion originating potentially from paranoia due to him getting a somewhat easy pass through the day, something I think even White will agree with. I don't know if you just haven't read my posts or this is some kind of gambit to see if I don't remember what I said, but I'm quite happy to go back and get quotes to substantiate this. To this date, I haven't even placed a vote on White, because I wanted to give it a chance to play out.

    As for DreX, the only reason people don't seem to see his behaviour as anything but scummy is based on prior knowledge of DreX, prior knowledge I simply do not possess. Even then, my vote for DreX came much later in the day, when Finalbeta was in the lead, and largely because of a lack of viable alternative at that stage to finalbeta, something I'm pretty sure I made clear back then too. What even is this?

  8. #708
    As for it being good play, not really. I don't think the mastermind gains much because there is no credit to be had for catching the false scum member before the mastermind themselves. If we lynched White and he flipped Town, then no one gains credit. If he flipped false scum, only juan gains credit because it evidences at least partially his investigation. You can't even really scum hunt because the player in question isn't aware that they're scum.

  9. #709
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,190
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ill be honest Alias youve got me outta a pretty bad spot, you know provided these brainlets dont pull a bd tier manoeuvre on us. I want to believe youre on towns side, and I dont really wanna lynch you. I at the very least would rather you be investigated or something and you legit look like someone who will just be killed by the mastermind in the night phase so I dont think we should really lynch you to begin with if youre town.

    Who is our target this phase?

    well I think by stating my ability I've become a good target for a kill next night, unless either I'm lynched today or the scum thinks I'll be targetted tomorrow.

    On the target, let's start with the obvious : You're not scum - though you could still be the fake, since the mastermind can choose not to change that-, Ultra isn't either, and I'm not scum. Ratchet's play during the first DP, if you read it with the knowledge that the mastermind chose you as the fake, doesn't really align with that so I'd rule him out.



    Honestly Allara seems a bit suspicious to me with how he's trying to push on me and you out of the 4 people he's targetting.

    Which leaves 6 person yet :

    No read on Aether
    Ink's following on lynching you after Allara started early DP1 seems pretty towny given the info we now have
    No read on DreX
    Avalon's play could align with being the scum but he's pretty chill as well, so the ones used to play with him may have a better read on him
    Juan apparently has a scan to know what ability someone used/tried to use (did I get that correctly ? I kinda read in diagonal), which seems like a town ability ?
    Usopp Idk.

    So I'd say 1. Allara 2. Avalon -

  10. #710
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You’re not really the first seat in chess right
    Also, to answer you, yes I am the first seat and by quite a margin, you don't need to mindfuck people at chess, the realm of moves available to one at a given time is completely known and predictable, which is way easier than what a mafia game offers

  11. #711
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,431
    ##unvote


    "Dragoons! Dragoons! The King's Dragoons!"

  12. #712
    havent seen such an active tmf game is such a looooong time

    its getting me into a hosting mood

  13. #713
    Knight of Elegance Aliasniamor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,190
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    havent seen such an active tmf game is such a looooong time

    its getting me into a hosting mood
    30' of nothing just after you say that

  14. #714
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As for it being good play, not really. I don't think the mastermind gains much because there is no credit to be had for catching the false scum member before the mastermind themselves. If we lynched White and he flipped Town, then no one gains credit. If he flipped false scum, only juan gains credit because it evidences at least partially his investigation. You can't even really scum hunt because the player in question isn't aware that they're scum.
    I was referring to his ability to stop a lynch, focusing on him would allow the Mastermind to waste a DP and get a free nk

  15. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alias, Ink, Jacob and White are the people we need to focus on most right now, with white being on the top. Lynching white should give the answers as far as Jacob/White goes tbh.
    why should we focus on inky?


  16. #716
    I am kinda unsure about alias tbh, if he doesnt die after this phase, we should go for him.

    I think the mastermind could be Heart as well, he's just picking up the things that has already been laid out by others, he is been sheeping and sometimes even opportunistic.

    ##Heart


  17. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am kinda unsure about alias tbh, if he doesnt die after this phase, we should go for him.

    I think the mastermind could be Heart as well, he's just picking up the things that has already been laid out by others, he is been sheeping and sometimes even opportunistic.

    ##Heart
    I said the same on the first day but he gave a couple of explanations why he handled that way, which led me believe he was being genuine.


  18. #718
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,725
    Almost forgot about allara, I had my reasons for suspecting him in my first post but I forgot.

    I'll trust my past self

    ##Heart

  19. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I said the same on the first day but he gave a couple of explanations why he handled that way, which led me believe he was being genuine.
    what did you ask him?


  20. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what did you ask him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Going on how you didn't explain any vote you made until now seems more than logical to question you imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzadust View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the reason why I don't buy what your selling is the fact that this statement is both false, and I've already told you that it is. You can find me explaining both my vote for white and you, while the fb vote was heavily implied. Why should I repeat the same reason white gives for voting fb if I agree with it?
    something like this. I said he was sheeping for not elaborating on any votes he made. He did afterwards but didn't accept my reason for suspecting him


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •