Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Colombus Day

  1. #1
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,007

    Colombus Day

    In many states in the U.S., Colombus Day is now not being observed due to the association of Colombus as a colonizer, murderer, slaver, etc.

    What do you think about the removal of Colombus day?

  2. #2
    How did you spell Columbus wrong 4 times?
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  3. #3
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,088
    The Commonwealth has changed it to Commonwealth Day.

    Only America still has Columbus Day. Not surprising though. Y'all are still calling football "soccer"

    I'm hypothesizing and I think it has nothing to do with Columbus himself (that piece of shit), but with Amerca's culture of attachment to old ways and terms.
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  4. #4
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Commonwealth has changed it to Commonwealth Day.

    Only America still has Columbus Day. Not surprising though. Y'all are still calling football "soccer"

    I'm hypothesizing and I think it has nothing to do with Columbus himself (that piece of shit), but with Amerca's culture of attachment to old ways and terms.
    It actually has to do with Italian Americans pushing for it early 1900s

  5. #5
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It actually has to do with Italian Americans pushing for it early 1900s
    explain further
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  6. #6
    Change it to Explorer's day or something. The whole idea of Columbus day is stupid. Celebrate an incompetent explorer who murdered and raped.

  7. #7
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,697
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Change it to Explorer's day or something. The whole idea of Columbus day is stupid. Celebrate an incompetent explorer who murdered and raped.
    Come and play some





    Hosted by Shane

  8. #8
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,007
    Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Change it to Explorer's day or something. The whole idea of Columbus day is stupid. Celebrate an incompetent explorer who murdered and raped.
    Every explorer did a little murdering and raping though sooo

    You can't apply today's moral standards to 500 years ago

    But that could be an appropriate name change

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    explain further
    Look it up

  9. #9
    Kazutrash - A Real Man hentaisenpai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every explorer did a little murdering and raping though sooo

    You can't apply today's moral standards to 500 years ago

    But that could be an appropriate name change
    Basically this



    Although we might have to change it due to people having different opinions on columbus

  10. #10
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    16,968
    Why do white people have to be guilty for every little thing. Who gives a shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by X
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come her and fuck me like a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why is this even a thead?

  11. #11
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Look it up
    you could try providing sources ._.
    I'm too busy to do that.
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  12. #12
    baste Hunterchad/Jobro Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hyperborea/Thule
    Posts
    1,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do white people have to be guilty for every little thing. Who gives a shit.
    but Columbus was jewish

  13. #13
    The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    9,912
    Never heard of it.
    ​​

    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

  14. #14
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you could try providing sources ._.
    I'm too busy to do that.
    Or you could just believe me, you'd think I'd lie to you Nika

  15. #15
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    61,331
    Gets me a day off of work




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  16. #16
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or you could just believe me, you'd think I'd lie to you Nika
    Yes
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How did you spell Columbus wrong 4 times?
    Well, his name is Colombo so you did too

  18. #18
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    61,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes
    Lying to Nika is haram.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, his name is Colombo so you did too
    It's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  20. #20
    Mega Ton
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Wano
    Posts
    3,330
    He found America for all intensive purposes. Please don't go there with the we wus kangs shit. People may have discovered it before; but these colonizers made it a super power.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •