Muscular vs Shoto Todoroki

Serious from the start

Muscular is too fast and too strong. i don't think Shoto has shown the ability to take on attacks like that, and i don't see Muscular unable to close the distance between them. Ice would buy him some time but not enough to do anything about it. didn't it take All Might level moves to put him down? rip Shoto

if it is current shoto, he might win this, considering he has improved significantly

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Muscular is too fast and too strong. i don't think Shoto has shown the ability to take on attacks like that, and i don't see Muscular unable to close the distance between them. Ice would buy him some time but not enough to do anything about it. didn't it take All Might level moves to put him down? rip Shoto
    Muscular shrugged off a 100% smash because it was telegraphed and he had time to properly defend, another one that connected cleanly took him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    Muscular shrugged off a 100% smash because it was telegraphed and he had time to properly defend, another one that connected cleanly took him out.
    wasn't the second one much more powerful than the first one? i don't see Shoto putting out that kind of damage

wasn't the second one much more powerful than the first one? i don't see Shoto putting out that kind of damage
    It was a 1.000.000% smash, according to the author dekus way of going 'beyond 100%' like All Might did with the USJ Nomu.

Essentially 100% + Rage.

It was a 1.000.000% smash, according to the author dekus way of going 'beyond 100%' like All Might did with the USJ Nomu.

Essentially 100% + Rage.
    do you think Shoto's firepower can reach that level? coz if Deku can break it at a lower % and Kacchan can just blow himself out of it. i don't see how that ice can contain him or how that fire is going to put him out. we haven't had a chance to see Todoroki go all out yet against a villain, but i doubt he can scorch on the same level as his daddy

do you think Shoto's firepower can reach that level? coz if Deku can break it at a lower % and Kacchan can just blow himself out of it. i don't see how that ice can contain him or how that fire is going to put him out. we haven't had a chance to see Todoroki go all out yet against a villain, but i doubt he can scorch on the same level as his daddy
    Muscular was reshaping the mountain after he got serious by moving around

Feel like hes underrated as a whole

Shoto could probably hurt him more efficiently with his flames than Deku could, but I dont see him putting down Muscular, much less taking a hit from him and not getting his shit pushed in

Muscular was reshaping the mountain after he got serious by moving around

Feel like hes underrated as a whole
    no doubt, prolly coz Deku took him out at such an early stage. wish Kohei wasn't such a fan of killing off these cool villains

In a fair fight Muscular is not gonna lose to a begginer hero course student. He's above that legue.

Shoto could deal some decent damage with his flames,but Muscular still takes this.

Bright Eyed Solstice Wi S. Kennedeh's Avatar
    Muscular only looks shitty cus he had the bad luck of facing the MC

had it been anyone else he went after he would wreck