Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Great General View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah he can. If he can stop Kyoukai, he can stop Raido while he duel Zenou.
    Kyoukai was pressured heavily by Gakuei and his army, stop overrating Kyoukai and Gyou'un.

Gyou'un isn't going to win against Kanki's vassals if he fought them at the same time. He might have a chance with CGR combination and it's still extremely difficult.
    Last edited by roflstomp; 10-04-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    Hi Shin Unit with Shin, Kyoukai, and Ten?

am i missing something here??
    Your name is Nightfall?

am I missing something here??

The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    Your name is Nightfall?

am I missing something here??

brb changing

Wtf all this time I thought Tokio was Nightfall post-name change

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    @Nightfall; @Tokio;

トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

you know I don't put that much effort into debating bruh

It's like he insulted both without even trying.

Ok so who was Tokio pre-name change?

He's not stopping.

i'm hurt

- - - Updated - - -

Teo was my old name
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Ok so who was Tokio pre-name change?
    He was that Goba commander who got fodderized by shunmen.

Kanki's vassals should have this one.

Dealing with Zenou shouldn't be nearly as simple as just running up and slaying him as I've seen suggested. We've already seen instances where it's clearly not the best course of option getting tied down like that like Shin avoiding a fight with Batei or Tou avoiding a fight with Koyoku or Ranbihaku since messing with the opponent's main muscle would have played right into the enemies hands. Also, in terms of offensive power, Zenou is going to be hitting a lot harder than Gakuei, who was already enough of a force to push back Kyoukai and make the HSU work for that win.

Dealing with an isolated Zenou would be another picture, but trying to take him when you've got Raido and Maron both digging in elsewhere and the pressure is going to start adding up and collapsing them. If Shin was strong enough to do Zenou quick and easy like Ouki to Shoumou or himself to Gakuei then that would be one scenario, but the big brute is going to tie Shin down and force him to work for a win which will greatly benefit the bandits.

tbf shin and tou had to avoid those opponents because of the particular circumstance, not because it's generally a bad thing to be tied down in a duel.

shin, because mou ten instructed him to lure ba tei as far away as he could. there was too large a gap in numbers there to take ba tei head on, or something.

tou, because he prioritized ka rin's head, and didn't want to miss the opportunity to take her out. he never avoided a duel in that war because he felt it'd compromise him. he even made an effort to engage kou yoku initially until ka rin moved out, and he decided to change targets.

ran bi haku was the only example you gave where a duel was avoided because the commander was worried about how engaging in a duel would potentially disadvantage him in a neutral setting, but even that was more because he was worried about someone of rei ou's calibre exploiting any possible opening. kan ki's commanders wouldn't necessarily be able to take advantage of the same thing. especially when, unlike tou in that situation, shin has someone he can leave behind to cover the army strategically.

personally don't think shin would need to jump into a duel with zen ou, but it really shouldn't disadvantage him even if he did decide to go full yugi moto. part of why k.r. ten is such a big asset is because her presence allows shin and kyou kai to freely fight away from the hq.
    Last edited by bootleg boy; 10-04-2018 at 11:27 PM.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Kanki vassals just need to aim for Karyoten head and use her as a bait for a mentally emotional unit like HSU. Ten can be an asset or liability for HSU with her low strength stat and tendency to be captured by the enemies.

Kanki's vassals >> HSU

Quote Originally Posted by roflstomp View Post
    Kanki vassals just need to aim for Karyoten head and use her as a bait for a mentally emotional unit like HSU. Ten can be an asset or liability for HSU with her low strength stat and tendency to be captured by the enemies.

Kanki's vassals >> HSU

100% true. Got captured twice by scrubs

Hi Shin Unit. Shin and Kyou Kai are too strong for kanki`s vassals, not even Zenou can stand for long in front of any of them. And Maron isn´t smarter than Ten, so with Ten's intelligence and Shin's instinct it would be more than enough to read their movements

Kanki's vassals are being overrated here.
    For starter why we are assuming that they have any synergy without Kanki being there?
    I mean even Kanki can't really control some tribes of bandits.
    They are bunch of misfits who works because of how charismatic leader Kanki is.
    Without him I don't see them working flawlessly.
    HSU compared to them has much better synergy and firepower.
    Kyoukai being stalled by Gakuei's men is pure plot as we have seen her blow through GHM's men and formation. This is low end showing solely because Hara wanted to give Shin kill. It is no different than FTL characters being tagged by Street level characters in comics.
    I think HSU can take advantage of lack of synergy between Vassals to take out commanders. Either Shin or Kyoukai can keep Zenou busy long enough for other to obliterate any commander they come across.
    Ten is also smart enough to have battle of wits with any vassal.
    Shin is gonna be General in this very fight. We should really stop underestimating HSU now.

I think HSU will have a good tactical advantage of having Naki on their side. He knows pretty much everything about bandits and can share the knowledge about their tactics with Ten.