Where are these guys in Kingdom?

Xin Sheng and Qin military strategist(forgot his name).

I think Xin Sheng is probably going to be revealed in this arc as a hidden card or something for Ousen's army. Don't know about the other one.

The others not a strategist, it must the be one of the strongest fighters general Denrai

Quote Originally Posted by roflstomp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Xin Sheng is probably going to be revealed in this arc as a hidden card or something for Ousen's army.
    That would be terrible writing. You don't introduce foes or friends in the middle of an arc. You can do it at the beginning but not in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    That would be terrible writing. You don't introduce foes or friends in the middle of an arc. You can do it at the beginning but not in the middle.
    Ousen is an exception though, since his full army commanders are still not fully reveal. We got a confirmation he's stacking a lot of commanders in the center army from Makou's front.
    Last edited by roflstomp; 09-27-2018 at 09:50 PM.

No, really no. That would look like an asspull far too much.

Everything is on the table. It's do or die.

Context matter for the introduction, by using your logic character like Rbk and Akakin = asspull. It was noted since an early arc in Shukai plains there a lot capable commanders have been position in the center army.

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    The others not a strategist, it must the be one of the strongest fighters general Denrai
    It is happening

#IAmDenrai
    #MKGA
    #MakeKingdomGreatAgain

no idea who this is

-X

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

I am guessing the other guy is Wei Liao.

The only record about Xin Sheng in history is in the final invasion of Yan so Hara can introduce him any time before that.

Wei Liao was suppose to appear just before this current arc. He adviced Qin Shi Huang to bribe high ranking officials within other states to prevent another coalition invasion. Not sure why Hara chose to skip this but he might bring it up in a flashback in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by magaxking View Post
    The only record about Xin Sheng in history is in the final invasion of Yan so Hara can introduce him any time before that.
    Wasn't it the first invasion? If I remember it right, the last one was led by Wang Ben and Li Xin.

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Wasn't it the first invasion? If I remember it right, the last one was led by Wang Ben and Li Xin.
    Yeah you are right, my memory is failing me. It was the invasion that was triggered by Jin Ke's assassination which ended with Yan losing most of its territories and the death of Crown Prince Dan