Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    @Shane;

I can replace someone if needed but I'd rather do it with a new role.

Quote Originally Posted by Wi S. Kennedeh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    took longer than expected, been hectic lately, might have to give my role to someone else, but anyway

Great axe: Will use, primary
    Light Crossbow: Will use, secondary
    Greatsword: Will not use

Offensive targeting:
    Target the closest enemy: Enabled
    Target the farthest enemy in range: Disabled

Defensive targeting:
    Enemy targets me: Defensive maneuvers
    Override offensive targeting: Disabled

Breath Weapon: Aggressive

this is good right
    Yeah, and I doubt you will need to be that active this week since your turn is going to be coming up and then all other 7 people will be going before it's your turn again.

@VICE; Well we can do that, Thing is that the character Zentos had was pretty important so I'm just going to assume that the worse things happen to him if you don't want to take him. And that's going to make the game much harder for everyone else since he was the only person from the city that came along due to the mages council. There is a Bard NPC character that hasn't been introduced yet playing for the evil side and also a couple of magic users that are also more then they seem. If you wanted a Melee character I'm sure I could make you a first officer under Wis who now controls the captain of the military.

I'll take zentos's role then.

@Shane;

give me something to work with here?

I'm taking over zentos' role and since I'm no meta-scum I want to know where we at. has this party started?

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    @Shane;

give me something to work with here?

I'm taking over zentos' role and since I'm no meta-scum I want to know where we at. has this party started?
    There is a story and tutorial thread if you want to see where we are at. Zentos's role was introduced and is the second story post. You guys may or may not form a full party depending on the choices you make. Your current character has a character sheet also in the front page. I'll change it to your name asap. My birthday is this friday and have been a little busy.

You do have important choices to make tho as Zentos is no longer here so his choices are null. If you have any questions about your character, the story thread, or the tutorials let me know. This is going to be a story driven campaign so expect the need to read it closely as to not overlook anything. As contextual clues may help your character avoid dangerous situations or people able to betray you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    There is a story and tutorial thread if you want to see where we are at. Zentos's role was introduced and is the second story post. You guys may or may not form a full party depending on the choices you make. Your current character has a character sheet also in the front page. I'll change it to your name asap. My birthday is this friday and have been a little busy.

You do have important choices to make tho as Zentos is no longer here so his choices are null. If you have any questions about your character, the story thread, or the tutorials let me know. This is going to be a story driven campaign so expect the need to read it closely as to not overlook anything. As contextual clues may help your character avoid dangerous situations or people able to betray you.
    "The "man" isn't to be trusted" Leo decides.

[Let's go see the paladin]. "I bet he can help!"

(also, my alignment check was lawful neutral, see here. but the character is chaotic good atm, so I'm just wondering if it'll switch now, or if I'll RP as a chaotic good for a time being.)

"The "man" isn't to be trusted" Leo decides.

[Let's go see the paladin]. "I bet he can help!"

(also, my alignment check was lawful neutral, see here. but the character is chaotic good atm, so I'm just wondering if it'll switch now, or if I'll RP as a chaotic good for a time being.)
    Confirmed.

The way you RP will change your alignment shift. Right now due to active possession you have a bigger swing of being chaotic good into chaotic evil. Assuming you are able to lose the possession then you would be able to naturally progress towards closer alignments like, neutral good, neutral, or chaotic neutral. Religion could also affect this. So just know you will have plenty of choices to mold this character into something you are happy with and hopefully I can make your personal story arch a compelling one.

guess I picked what I wanted then.

chaos is for suckers

guess I picked what I wanted then.

chaos is for suckers
    Pussy.

did your uncle teach you that word?

did your uncle teach you that word?
    No.

Chaos did.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post

put me down as a sub in case anyone else flakes

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    No.

Chaos did.
    good ol Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    put me down as a sub in case anyone else flakes
    Aight man, for sure.

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    You waiting on anything from me? @Shane;

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    You waiting on anything from me? @Shane;
    No, I think I have enough from most people for now. Your turn should happen Saturday.

be sure to mention us when it's time to do more