Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    All these years Rax assigns all these kinds of immunities to Acnologia and I have never really bothered to crosscheck stuff. Cant believe that there apparently is not a single piece of scan, statement, flashback or similar piece of actual evidence of this.

Makes me wonder what other kind of stuff he handed out FT we generally rolled with for all this time without it being actually proven by UBD standards.

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All these years Rax assigns all these kinds of immunities to Acnologia and I have never really bothered to crosscheck stuff. Cant believe that there apparently is not a single piece of scan, statement, flashback or similar piece of actual evidence of this.

Makes me wonder what other kind of stuff he handed out FT we generally rolled with for all this time without it being actually proven by UBD standards.

So Zeref, August, and the like have all of these means to beat Acnologia but says there isn't a means to do it because...?

Or the fact Dragon Slaying Magic was created because Dragons are immune to rest of the magic and curses of the FT world

Anna even said it was their only known chance to seal him inside the space between time :faecpalm

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

According to Rax and his servant called Efege, Acnologia is immune to everything in Fairy Tail because Zeref couldn't kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    In which world is Melis physical strength>Acnos?

Full Counter is a NLF.It dont work on peoples above his own ballpark.

Acno scales to Etherion,so yes,he is CL
    Wrong, it actually does work on attacks stronger than his own power. For example, he deflected an attack from Albion, who was stronger than him at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    Even red demons are now stronger than Acno?

Stop trolling
    Does it matter if they're stronger or not? Since when it's required to be equal or stronger than someone in order for soul fuckery to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    According to Rax and his servant called Efege, Acnologia is immune to everything in Fairy Tail because Zeref couldn't kill him.

Wrong, it actually does work on attacks stronger than his own power. For example, he deflected an attack from Albion, who was stronger than him at that point.

Does it matter if they're stronger or not? Since when it's required to be equal or stronger than someone in order for soul fuckery to work?
    If any of those worked why would Zeref, who has all of those within his arsenal, go on about how they have no means of beating Acnologia, as well as there's nothing in the world to do to defeat him aside from time travel

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    If any of those worked why would Zeref, who has all of those within his arsenal, go on about how they have no means of beating Acnologia, as well as there's nothing in the world to do to defeat him aside from time travel
    You're acting like Acnologia would allow Zeref or his minions to use certain abilities on him. There's no way he would just say "oh you dude, try to steal my soul". Also, it's not like Zeref has all of these abilities. And lastly, the dragon king is highly resistant to magic, that's why most of this shit wouldn't work on him.

You're acting like Acnologia would allow Zeref or his minions to use certain abilities on him. There's no way he would just say "oh you dude, try to steal my soul". Also, it's not like Zeref has all of these abilities. And lastly, the dragon king is highly resistant to magic, that's why most of this shit wouldn't work on him.
    Zeref doesn't have time stop or the fact one of his minions controls the goddess of time...?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Zeref doesn't have time stop or the fact one of his minions controls the goddess of time...?
    It doesn't make sense, like at all. Just because his subordinate has an ability to stop time, it doesn't mean Zeref has the same ability as her. Same with Franmalth. We can't just give him soul manipulation if he never displayed the ability to do so. Yes, Franmalth was created by Zeref, but again, it's just an assumption.

It doesn't make sense, like at all. Just because his subordinate has an ability to stop time, it doesn't mean Zeref has the same ability as her. Same with Franmalth. We can't just give him soul manipulation if he never displayed the ability to do so. Yes, Franmalth was created by Zeref, but again, it's just an assumption.
    Zeref already has time stop. It's to the point that E.N.D was designed with time fuckery resistance

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Zeref already has time stop. It's to the point that E.N.D was designed with time fuckery resistance
    "Designed", you said. We don't know shit about E.N.D's time stop resistance.

Zeref has shown time stop and it's apparent to the point he made sure E.N.D can't be stopped by it.

The idea what Acnologia, a dragon who we know in their world magic and such DOESN'T affect them to where they needed to develop Dragon Slaying Magic, is somehow affected by powers and stuff that exist not only in their world but are WITHIN Zeref's arsenal, is retarded.

What's stopping him, throughout all of those centuries, from just making more demons like Franmalth that can soul rip and whatnot? Nothing about the denial of Acnologia and this make any sense.

The dude got fucking sucked into a rip in time itself and it didn't kill him.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

It'd be pretty stupid to say Acnologia doesn't have resistance to soul manipulation, etc. when they've continuously struggled to think of a way to kill him. Just the fact that Zeref said Larcade was his best chance he had at defeating Acnologia when he also had Bradman, who has soul manipulation, macro, etc. at his disposal is proof enough.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

franmalth's "soul steal" isn't exactly the most practical tbf.

even if franmalth could steal acnologia's soul the chances of him actually getting the opportunity would be slim to none considering the gap in their strength.

entirely possible acno could thwart franmalth with his physical ability alone. the attack weakens his opponent, but it doesn't immobilize them.

acno having a resistance to soul steal isn't the only conclusion to be had here.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

But we know nothing in their world works on dragons due to their natural immunity

That's why they made DS magic

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

we know magical abilities generally aren't that effective against dragons.

franmalth's ability is a 'curse'. kinda like rahkeid's ability; the same one zeref was confident could beat acnologia.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    we know magical abilities generally aren't that effective against dragons.

franmalth's ability is a 'curse'. kinda like rahkeid's ability; the same one zeref was confident could beat acnologia.
    Which Zeref can recreate and said nothing could beat Acnologia

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

and to clarify, pretty sure it's not that magic doesn't work on dragons in general. remember when f!rogue controlled those 7 dragons from the past with his mind manipulation magic.

their scales just make them really durable. it's just hard to penetrate their scales with offensive magic.

- - - Updated - - -

and said nothing could beat Acnologia
    i've been correcting you on this for a while. idk why it hasn't stuck, but:

he never said nothing could beat acnologia
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

And that automatically goes towards his soul fuckery and not his hunger curse or forever sleep?

Meanwhile August himself said Acnologia couldn't be defeated and he said he mastered nearly every magic in the world

- - - Updated - - -

Still don't see why Acnologia can't just roar and wipe Britannia off of the map

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Like I said - loveball of sleep

Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    Like I said - loveball of sleep

Works on continental beings?

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!