Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50
  1. #21
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,439
    i mean, wouldn't really fault ssj for that. he did a stellar job. just couldn't really be helped.

    tho it was surprising that ytw's army managed to close in on ssj so quickly after he arrived.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  2. #22
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    SSJ who had FULL trust from THE Riboku let over 10 000 men attack the city.

    This whole battlefield has been SHITTY written. Thanks Danto for saving it a bit.
    Yeah, it's so bad that you should just drop Kingdom.

  3. #23
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,439
    if ssj figured out ytw's plan to siege the quanrong city her intelligence would've been slandered for having her plan figured out by a mere vassal. "oh, she's not worthy of being a gg or having a 96 int stat", blasé blah.

    now that she outsmarted ssj the complaint is now that someone who had the trust of ri boku couldn't intercept the force she sent to attack the city

    hara can't win
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, it's so bad that you should just drop Kingdom.
    Your parents should have dropped you, mate.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if ssj figured out ytw's plan to siege the quanrong city her intelligence would've been slandered for having her plan figured out by a mere vassal. "oh, she's not worthy of being a gg or having a 96 int stat", blasé blah.

    now that she outsmarted ssj the complaint is now that someone who had the trust of ri boku couldn't intercept the force she sent to attack the city

    hara can't win
    A fifth!!!! Of her army passed him!!!!

  5. #25
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your parents should have dropped you, mate.
    Is that how you ended up this way?

  6. #26
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A fifth!!!! Of her army passed him!!!!
    this was done at night, they were in a heavily forested area, and his main focus was ytw anyways. it's honestly extraordinary that they were able to pursue just her as thoroughly as they did.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if ssj figured out ytw's plan to siege the quanrong city her intelligence would've been slandered for having her plan figured out by a mere vassal. "oh, she's not worthy of being a gg or having a 96 int stat", blasé blah.

    now that she outsmarted ssj the complaint is now that someone who had the trust of ri boku couldn't intercept the force she sent to attack the city

    hara can't win
    and then theres you who claimed Ssj is on the same intel level as Yotanwa

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was weak again

  8. #28
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and then theres you who claimed Ssj is on the same intel level as Yotanwa
    oi, i haven't changed my mind about that. he's definitely still close. think i always pegged him at a 95. might be a 94.

    either way, he'd need to be fairly close to her intelligence to read her throughout the campaign the way he did.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  9. #29
    Duke just gets salty anytime a character he doesn't like or rate proves him wrong

    He better get used to it tbf.

  10. #30
    hi everyone
    thanks for the spoilers.
    what sunshinjuu will doing after he lost ryuuyuu castle?
    will he attack yotanwa, mouten, or kanki?
    or he will back to riboku hq?

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Duke just gets salty anytime a character he doesn't like or rate proves him wrong

    He better get used to it tbf.
    I can not be the only one who believes this is far stretched.

    And welcome at... SPOILER SECTION.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oi, i haven't changed my mind about that. he's definitely still close. think i always pegged him at a 95. might be a 94.

    either way, he'd need to be fairly close to her intelligence to read her throughout the campaign the way he did.
    in 2 years Gyou Un 97 and Ssj 95 will be revealed

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can not be the only one who believes this is far stretched.

    And welcome at... SPOILER SECTION.
    Pirao did, but he joined Woikurus

  13. #33
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    in 2 years Gyou Un 97 and Ssj 95 will be revealed
    better believe it
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  14. #34
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    better believe it
    Funny how he mentioned 2 years, because that's exactly how much less they'll both be than what you're saying. Better look forward to that 95 for Gyou'un and 93 for SSJ.

    Damn, I'm feeling generous today.

  15. #35
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,439
    denial isn't just a river in egypt, zentos
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  16. #36
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    denial isn't just a river in egypt, zentos


    Indeed, you've yet to notice how you've inflated everyone on the right battlefield.

    Not sure why you're giving SSJ so much credit either, he's only ever called obvious things. Extra tight security in one single city, not a hard guess why that would be the case. A food storage locked safely behind many lines where it should be physically inaccessible, but alas there was a natural underground network (like, what?). A hard pressed army going for the commanders as their only viable option, with everything else leading to a certain loss. Given the knowledge he had, these were honestly no more impressive than common sense.

    On the other hand, he had every possible advantage in his hands, from an absurd numerical disparity, to a lack of rations for the enemy, and instead of achieving an overwhelming victory, he got played like a kid. If what Ytw has done here is worth a 96, even 94 for SSJ is too much.

  17. #37
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Indeed, you've yet to notice how you've inflated everyone on the right battlefield.

    Not sure why you're giving SSJ so much credit either, he's only ever called obvious things. Extra tight security in one single city, not a hard guess why that would be the case. A food storage locked safely behind many lines where it should be physically inaccessible, but alas there was a natural underground network (like, what?). A hard pressed army going for the commanders as their only viable option, with everything else leading to a certain loss. Given the knowledge he had, these were honestly no more impressive than common sense.

    On the other hand, he had every possible advantage in his hands, from an absurd numerical disparity, to a lack of rations for the enemy, and instead of achieving an overwhelming victory, he got played like a kid. If what Ytw has done here is worth a 96, even 94 for SSJ is too much.
    think gyou'un and ssj are the only ones i rate higher than most other people
    definitely not everyone on the right battlefield

    anyways, ssj predicted everything that happened on the 9th day down to a tee. except the plan to capture the city, of course. this included ytw's plan to pincer goba; which is far from common sense. not that her idea to kill their commanders was. there are plenty of other ways she could've went about her strategy.

    i remember heart explained this to you by pointing out that ri boku, or other strategical generals, would've approached the battle differently under those same circumstances.

    more than that, locating heki's rations, and using the tunnels aren't things he did by utilizing pieces of information that were just given to him. he had to figure all that out on his own. that's just more things to his credit.

    arguing that his performance was nothing more than common sense is pretty blatantly downplaying his feats. especially considering how much the significance of his reading through ytw was emphasized.

    and having the numerical advantage wouldn't help him predict ytw's movements, so it doesn't really have much bearing on how his intelligence should be weighed. also doesn't serve to detract from him. he didn't lose because ytw overwhelmed his numbers with her strategy. she just distracted them from her real target.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  18. #38
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    think gyou'un and ssj are the only ones i rate higher than most other people
    definitely not everyone on the right battlefield
    Hardly, as Akou blocking hits from a 97 in 1v2 already pegs him at a very high number by default. Never mind that, we've been over it more than once, no need to repeat ourselves.

    anyways, ssj predicted everything that happened on the 9th day down to a tee. except the plan to capture the city, of course. this included ytw's plan to pincer goba; which is far from common sense. not that her idea to kill their commanders was. there are plenty of other ways she could've went about her strategy.

    i remember heart explained this to you by pointing out that ri boku, or other strategical generals, would've approached the battle differently under those same circumstances.
    That's not how it works. You can't just ignore the fact that SSJ's enemy was Ytw and not Riboku. He's already faced her for 9 days and he knew her assets, as well as the fact that she bulldozed through Retsubi. She hasn't really shown any tricks on the battlefield itself, it was a pretty straightforward approach. Ytw who's low on rations and wants to flip over a numerical advantage has 0 options aside from claiming the enemy commanders. Mentioning Riboku serves no point, as that was not the enemy SSJ was facing, nor the enemy he had 9 days to analyze + what he heard about Retsubi and Sai.
    Tou, with his 94, didn't know who he was facing and he still knew where the enemy was gonna come from. Zero knowledge, and he did the same thing to a 98 int enemy. What SSJ did is no where near as impressive given all the knowledge and circumstances he had at his disposal.

    more than that, locating heki's rations, and using the tunnels aren't things he did by utilizing pieces of information that were just given to him. he had to figure all that out on his own. that's just more things to his credit.
    You are still pushing for locating rations being something impressive, but whatever. There's no reason to assume that they are cleverly hidden in every army, you just need to make sure they're well guarded, because you don't normally expect air drops or tunnel diggers. Doesn't matter if the enemy knows where it is if they need to break through to get them, might as well go for the HQ in that case. Genbou was picking off Kanki with a glance on the map and Gekishin found Riboku much sooner than even Riboku anticipated, both examples of enemies that tried their best to stay hidden.
    He's a mountain man himself, he knows they operate with tunnels, all he needed was information on where exactly they dug. That part isn't exactly a stroke of brilliance either.

    arguing that his performance was nothing more than common sense is pretty blatantly downplaying his feats. especially considering how much the significance of his reading through ytw was emphasized.

    and having the numerical advantage wouldn't help him predict ytw's movements, so it doesn't really have much bearing on how his intelligence should be weighed. also doesn't serve to detract from him. he didn't lose because ytw overwhelmed his numbers with her strategy. she just distracted them from her real target.
    Well sorry for not being impressed with anything he's done, something that I've been saying in all the many chapters and vs threads where he got rained upon with praise. The fact that his last move, abandoning Rozo, was a blatant display of a lack of common sense, it actually goes hand in hand.

    Of course it goes against him, he's the strategist who lost with the best odds we've seen in the series. Not because the enemy pulled another army or something, but because they made a fool out of him.

  19. #39
    Pretty Flacko Jr. bootleg boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hardly, as Akou blocking hits from a 97 in 1v2 already pegs him at a very high number by default. Never mind that, we've been over it more than once, no need to repeat ourselves.
    not at all. especially not when he was just competing evenly with one of the two fighters he was pincered between. clearly wasn't something you could attribute to his regular standard of power, but a level of strength he was only capable of drawing out because of how dire the situation was for him. kinda like his own version of shin's alpha.

    even then, he was only able to fully block one attack lol

    That's not how it works. You can't just ignore the fact that SSJ's enemy was Ytw and not Riboku. He's already faced her for 9 days and he knew her assets, as well as the fact that she bulldozed through Retsubi. She hasn't really shown any tricks on the battlefield itself, it was a pretty straightforward approach. Ytw who's low on rations and wants to flip over a numerical advantage has 0 options aside from claiming the enemy commanders. Mentioning Riboku serves no point, as that was not the enemy SSJ was facing, nor the enemy he had 9 days to analyze + what he heard about Retsubi and Sai.


    it's not ignoring who ssj's opponent was, it's pointing out that there were other possible alternatives in that situation. you can't claim that ytw had no other options while also acknowledging that a smarter strategist could've approached the battle differently.

    that people with different levels of intelligence could've tackled the predicament differently shows that ssj reading her wasn't him just planning a counter for his enemies only possible course of action in that situation. really not sure how you're not seeing that.

    and it was stated they couldn't learn anything about the mountain tribes strength from retsubi, or any of the other campaigns they participated in for qin.

    they both started off in this battle with zero knowledge on their enemy.

    Tou, with his 94, didn't know who he was facing and he still knew where the enemy was gonna come from. Zero knowledge, and he did the same thing to a 98 int enemy. What SSJ did is no where near as impressive given all the knowledge and circumstances he had at his disposal.
    the knowledge factor isn't one-sided. they both had equal opportunity to figure each other out. not exactly something you could say he was advantaged in.

    You are still pushing for locating rations being something impressive, but whatever. There's no reason to assume that they are cleverly hidden in every army, you just need to make sure they're well guarded, because you don't normally expect air drops or tunnel diggers. Doesn't matter if the enemy knows where it is if they need to break through to get them, might as well go for the HQ in that case. Genbou was picking off Kanki with a glance on the map and Gekishin found Riboku much sooner than even Riboku anticipated, both examples of enemies that tried their best to stay hidden.
    He's a mountain man himself, he knows they operate with tunnels, all he needed was information on where exactly they dug. That part isn't exactly a stroke of brilliance either.
    the whole reason heki split his rations between two locations was obviously as a contingency for their rations being targeted, but that's besides the point; which isn't to highlight how impressive this feat was. rather, just to point out how extreme your downplay is in regards to this.

    digging tunnels isn't a mountain people thing, it's something ssj deduced they would've done because of the circumstances surrounding their location.

    your insistence on attributing ssj's feats to these basic traits is so detached from the explicitly stated reality that one can only wonder where this train of thought comes from.

    Well sorry for not being impressed with anything he's done, something that I've been saying in all the many chapters and vs threads where he got rained upon with praise. The fact that his last move, abandoning Rozo, was a blatant display of a lack of common sense, it actually goes hand in hand.

    Of course it goes against him, he's the strategist who lost with the best odds we've seen in the series. Not because the enemy pulled another army or something, but because they made a fool out of him.
    hindsight is 20/20, but common sense would be the conclusion he came to. y'know, to stop the enemy from acquiring something that would've disadvantaged his faction so drastically; and from his perspective he had every reason to believe he could.

    like i said, it's just ridiculous to cite the numerical odds to further your point when it had nothing to do with how the battle was won. she didn't defeat his massive army, she goaded him away from the city, and persuaded his reinforcements into switching sides.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not at all. especially not when he was just competing evenly with one of the two fighters he was pincered between. clearly wasn't something you could attribute to his regular standard of power, but a level of strength he was only capable of drawing out because of how dire the situation was for him. kinda like his own version of shin's alpha.

    even then, he was only able to fully block one attack lol
    Wrong

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •