Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    This manga is amazing. Best chapter in a while
    Rozo is overrated. Dude is 93 at best. Likely a 91.

I am gonna wait till I have proper chapter in hand before I comment.
    I like Heki. I am one of the few people who constantly defend him here but boy I don't want Heki to be the one who killed Rozo in fair and square fight.
    Hopefully there is some circumstances involved(some crazy Danto shit) which made this possible.
    Hopefully.

GENERAL HEKI!!!

Seriously, Heki killing a 94/95 str General is quite far-fetched, but funny. And he has redeemed himself

a missing page, rip heki

Too bad it's fake

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    a missing page, rip heki

Too bad it's fake
    For real?

Damn I was hoping, it's well made, from the page where he gets nailed before?

There's nothing far fetched here, there may be some super human feats, but the human body has been treated as such consistently throughout the manga. The issue was always if Heki (in this example) was strong/fast enough to get past a defense and plant the glaive into the gut, not if that would do damage. Like I already said last week, doesn't matter if Houken or Heki put it in there, a glaive in the gut is a glaive in the gut.

AND A GLAIVE IN THE HEAD IS A GLAIVE IN THE HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    a missing page, rip heki

Too bad it's fake

Nice try.
    Last edited by Zentos; 09-16-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Oh Zentos, just shut up already. Just 8 chapters ago Heki got knocked off by a punch (!!!) from some Quanrong fodder and now he is killing the monstrous leader Rozo? And surviving his swing while stronger Feego guys sent flying in thousand pieces???

I do not give a flying fuck that maybe Danto distracted him... This is extremely bad writing and you all bloody deeply know it. This is not even funny. It is just bad. Nothing more. I am a big fan of this manga so I do not approve of this shitty part.

Did Oda take this manga over or what?
    Last edited by Duke; 09-16-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Not only are you unable to address the fact that a glaive is a glaive no matter who holds it, you also compared getting cut by the edge to getting hit by the hilt.

Amazing. Another solid 5/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    Not only are you unable to address the fact that a glaive is a glaive no matter who holds it, you also compared getting cut by the edge to getting hit by the hilt.

Amazing. Another solid 5/7.
    From a guy that makes orange juice from entire heads, you complete moron. Logical sense is nothing for you.

Go to the One Piece section, retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    From a guy that makes orange juice from entire heads, you complete moron. Logical sense is nothing for you.

Go to the One Piece section, retard.
    So what, the hilt is suddenly sharp and cuts through armor because Rozo holds it?

Go on, share some more of your amazing insight. Perfect for a bathroom read, gets the shit flowing like nothing.

So what, the hilt is suddenly sharp and cuts through armor because Rozo holds it?

Go on, share some more of your amazing insight. Perfect for a bathroom read, gets the shit flowing like nothing.
    Are you unable to understand my previous post? I am not surprised, hoerenzoon.

Are you unable to understand my previous post? I am not surprised, hoerenzoon.
    Not even Houken, the incarnation of martial ability, can cut through someone with a hilt. The dude who kills tigers bare handed.

Next.

Not even Houken, the incarnation of martial ability, can cut through someone with a hilt. The dude who kills tigers bare handed.

Next.
    But I bet it will KO them.

HEKI should have not been able to stand up again right away. Martially fodder level Heki...

Next my ass.

But I bet it will KO them.

HEKI should have not been able to stand up again right away. Martially fodder level Heki...

Next my ass.
    He got KOed as well, that's why he was laying on the ground. The reason why he got up is why he's a general and not a fodder.

The Heki hate is based on nothing much and now it's difficult for people to let go.

He's an average general like Domon, Ragen, Eibi and he gets the job done if the enemy is average too. Then he had to face super strong army and people started getting angry at him because Hara focused too many chapters and spent too many weeks on this "average general no one really cares about".

But when you read the chapters in one go and don't have to wait for weeks, it's really not that bad.

He's getting the killing stroke on Rozo but honestly it looks more like Danto was the one to do most of the job.

As long as Danto survives this battle I'm ok with Ryouyou.

And it's also unlikely Yotanwa will have sex with Heki for this kind of thing. It's kind of clear since this battle that if she was to choose a mate it would be Bajio, because they faced death so many time together that they have a special bond, like Shin and Kyoukai.

Yall Heki haters can cry me a river

Well props to General Heki, that was really unexpected from him.

Heki hate Heki hate how old are you sissies?

This has nothing to do with it. Some people like me are just not stupid. This is bad writing.

He got KOed as well, that's why he was laying on the ground. The reason why he got up is why he's a general and not a fodder.
    He got knocked out by a fodder just a few chapters ago. Thanks for proving that point.

I mean overall it's not far fetched that a guy strong individually would fall to someone much weaker since this is a battlefield. The problem is that this pretty much never happened before and happens in a very weird situation here.
    I'd like some kind of explanation as to why Rozo failed to hit him with the blade and to see what prevented him from evading Heki's last blow before deciding, if it's perfectly handled it could still go from bad to okay for me.

feel like the explanation is already there in these spoilers

heki was knocked out right behind rozo. then danto distracted him. that's why heki's attack after he regained consciousness was able to go unnoticed until it was too late.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l