Opposing beliefs

As a liberal or a conservative, Democrat or Republican, or whatever other opposing labels there are, what are some beliefs of your opposing side that you agree with or embrace? (For example, a staunch liberal agreeing with the pro-life movement.)

I don't really place myself in any one category.

The Commander From Hell

We The North

Im pro-life despite being a very hardcore liberal

Not everyone dies because they want to die.

Most of them die against their will

There is no difference between the liberal and the conservative. It is merely an illusion created to make the people feel they are part of a legitimate Democracy. It's like watching basketball. One might say such things as "my team is going to the Playoffs". It's the same as in politics. People like to feel like they've won so they've been tricked into associating themselves with a party. When their side "wins", they also "win". It's a giant game where people play by voting and campaigning to get others to vote for their side. As long as people are having fun winning and hate losing to the point where they try harder to win next time, the game will continue.

Those who are the most efficient at war and can convince people to value their money are the winners regardless of who you align yourself with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say without their captains the Whitebeards would be slightly stronger than the Red-Hairs and with their captains they'd be significantly stronger.
    It's pretty obvious no Emperor was a real threat to Whitebeard. He just had too much power and influence.
    Raigou apparently can't even destroy an island, which Whitebeard can do easily.
    Obviously it was because of Whitebeard, but the crew even without the captain is still highly exceptional. If you take away the captains, the Whitebeard's would beat any Emperor crew decisively.
    Vista can fight Whitebeard,