Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm telling you they aren't gonna fight in the forest, or Renpa is leaving himself wide open for Void's biggest army to dig in. I mean, if you insist, but that doesn't help you.
    i'm still kinda unsure how you picture where the battle is tbh
    Personally i'm seeing this clash to happen around this area

if you think it's even more behind (on Renpa's route perspective) since Renpa won't even pass the D point, then isn't it going to be even less room for riboku to move?

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    i'm still kinda unsure how you picture where the battle is tbh
    Personally i'm seeing this clash to happen around this area

if you think it's even more behind (on Renpa's route perspective) since Renpa won't even pass the D point, then isn't it going to be even less room for riboku to move?
    More to the right (closer to the red line). Why would Renpa go into the forest when there's a massive army approaching from the right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    More to the right (closer to the red line). Why would Renpa go into the forest when there's a massive army approaching from the right?
    well, i kinda take into account about my clause that he should be aggressively attacking the enemy, so he should choose the detour route since the crossing is a very inefficient way to aggressively attacking and I think it's a dumb move for Renpa (and not in the original planned route anyway).

If he was camping around this here, then shouldn't Void's main bananji/ranbihaku army gonna be pretty ineffective (as i said, the crossing is an inefficient way to attack enemy/move your troops)?

Renpa will still spread his scouts [as mentioned in his clause 2] to the forest and detect Bajio's army.
    With Bajio army being there, he will at the very least take into account a possible enemy detechment circling from the forest to his back, which, pretty much make him trying to block Riboku's path

regardless if Riboku is trying to cross to attack my village or trying to do a flank/rear attack to Renpa, it doesn't make too much of a difference to Renpa detecting it.

honestly i didn't see a reason even more why Riboku didn't switch to retreat into the forest with Bajio [as per his clause 3] with Renpa parking there as the condition is by "has an army he can't deal with along his yellow path"

And aren't you giving too little credit to Renpa about not being able to catch/block a possible flank/rear attack route especially when before talking about instinct, the terrain is very strategically suitable for an enemy rear/flank attack route
    Last edited by gn_x00; 09-14-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Well, I wanted to give time for everyone to come in and place their votes, but we're going on 5 days here so I think I'll call it a close.

Void- Zentos, GP
    gn_x00- Naki

Drex's vote is nulled for lack of substance so this match goes in favor of @Void;. This was a pretty good battle that could have easily swung either way, gn_x00 was getting me to reconsider my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    Drex's vote is nulled for lack of substance so this match goes in favor of @Void;. This was a pretty good battle that could have easily swung either way, gn_x00 was getting me to reconsider my vote.
    and you didn't give me some chance to do so?

well gg void

a bit sad that Juan didn't fulfill his promise to vote though
    Last edited by gn_x00; 09-14-2018 at 03:19 PM.

my bad, srry gn_x00

gg gn

I like this map and would like to see it used more often in cyk

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg