Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who said you get any prep? Like, did you come in here just to make shit points, or what? It even says "You wake up as your preschool self", how is that hard to understand?

Yeah, it's not like you missed the point 3 times already in the thread. It's like you're fucking Drax from GOTG, unless you're spoon-fed the meaning flies straight past you. You're the one misinterpreting points and pulling shit that was never said out of your ass, not me.
    You don't I said if you gave us prep than I could do much more

It's literally 13 words you're focusing your "argument" on "If I had time to prep and memorize then I'd be even richer" Ignore the first paragraph dedicated to following your rules and focus on the first half of the sentence that follows it take it out of context then berate and insult me for the remainder of your response.

Joe, you really need to work on your language comprehension.
    I'm sure I do

"Oh no you're disagreeing with what I said and now that's somehow derailing my thread because It makes me look stupid but I'm a kid genius so nothing matters and you can't have your own opinion"

Quote Originally Posted by ihascaketoo! View Post
    You don't I said if you gave us prep than I could do much more

It's literally 13 words you're focusing your "argument" on "If I had time to prep and memorize then I'd be even richer" Ignore the first paragraph dedicated to following your rules and focus on the first half of the sentence that follows it take it out of context then berate and insult me for the remainder of your response.

I'm sure I do

"Oh no you're disagreeing with what I said and now that's somehow derailing my thread because It makes me look stupid but I'm a kid genius so nothing matters and you can't have your own opinion"
    If there was anything that wasn't horseshit in the first paragraph, I'd mention it.

You're not disagreeing with anything, you went on about something that I never even said and then just continued with whatever fanfic you've got built in that average head of yours. It's okay, I know it's your wet dream to go back in time so maybe your life doesn't turn out as shit as it's not right now. Sorry, but it's not gonna happen.

If there was anything that wasn't horseshit in the first paragraph, I'd mention it.

You're not disagreeing with anything, you went on about something that I never even said and then just continued with whatever fanfic you've got built in that average head of yours. It's okay, I know it's your wet dream to go back in time so maybe your life doesn't turn out as shit as it's not right now. Sorry, but it's not gonna happen.
    Tell me how your last response was anything but horseshit

I didn't state we could get prep time I know the rules dummy I mentioned a hypothetic which was a whole of 13 words not even the full sentence which you took as factual statements and made up your whole response not including insults

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm saying and meaning more than you a total stranger on the internet tyvm
    I'm free to critique what I like and disagree with outcomes that aren't likely

I'm 24, which means I'd have next to no time to react. And you think you'd actually win the lottery from two decades ago? Do you even remember last friday's numbers? Or are you one of those crazies who write down every lottery number and carry them folded in their ass so that they can get rich if they time travel.

Joe, you really need to work on your language comprehension. Could I have been making a point by mentioning the twin towers? Well, certainly not, you wouldn't have missed something like that.

Good thing you came into the thread though, kicking down doors and throwing insults to show everyone just how fucking moronic you are. Thanks for derailing it, you've been great.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

That's alotta text
    You wrote the same amount of text though. Like, multiple times. TBH your vision just sounds way too idealistic to be true.

- - - Updated - - -

That's alotta text
    You wrote the same amount of text though. Like, multiple times. TBH your vision just sounds way too idealistic to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercantilist View Post

- - - Updated - - -

True but the first half of his text was just insults I could've debated something with him but my initial post was more of a jest tease at his projections of self proclaiming himself as a god all the time in the chatbox. I don't necessarily disagree with what he's saying about convincing his family or having financial issues, I think he can definitely be more ambitious though and I think he would be if this opportunity actually arose for him.

That's alotta text

"You wake up in bed, your bed just not the one you slept in last night, everything looks different somehow your perspective seems shorter? You notice your reach isn't as great and you tumble down tripping on your own feet. After a few moments you realize you're 6 again, after a few minutes you realize no this isn't a dream. You start to ponder and plan testing things out to your delight it's the real past and those memories you had of the future are real! Now what will you do with this knowledge? Will you have to waste another 12 years in school and even more years studying after that? You decide you'll take shortcuts, you're already smart no need to stay in school any longer than you already have. You start nagging and arguing with your parents that you want to start your college fund as a birthday gift they concede and put a relatively hefty $50 into a stock investment of your choice (since you asked and said that's what you wanted) once the stock rises you start asking for more money from christmas, birthdays, grandma visits and put it all into the same stock, it rises even further. Now you have your parents interest and tell them a lie that you read "facebook/youtube" is making a merger deal and that the current stock price is really low they buy into it and invest even larger sums of money, you pay them back their return once that stock does indeed rise, they have more confidence in you to make smart investments and you keep multiplying their money. Google starts making some big changes you invest, there's the great recession of 2008 you pull out before it take a dive. Marvel's making a deal with disney so is star wars you invest. Twitch is starting to get more and more popular you invest. Elon Musk the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX is hitting the news you invest. Bitcoins drops its ICO you invest heavily. Uber, Netflix, Hulu, Social media, you're starting to become a major shareholder in these new current billion dollar industries. All the while you've dropped out of school or just taken your GED test and are now teaching yourself business or how to program something you want to do."

The fact that you mention winning a lottery in every comment is funny.

I thought the "great god Usopp" (self-proclaimed) would have bigger ambitions than that
    so disappointing.

You could outright buy bitcoin instead of merely investing in it since it's one of those companies that was possible to purchase during your lifetime.

Goes something like this, win the Megamillions jackpot before you start doing any major changes to history. Invest in companies like facebook, google, Apple, Nike brand, Disney/Marvel cinematic universe, Starbucks then start educating yourself in business and set yourself up as a genius and make your conglomerate happen. Buy Uber, Amazon, TwitchTV, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Slack, Bitcoin, etc. and make similar business changes accordingly like they did. If that's too much ambition for "God Usopp" then just buy 1 of those big companies and invest heavily and become a big shareholder in the others. Why would you stick to the same boring life and same boring girl at your age you don't know if you'll even want her later or if you guys break up 2 months from now.
    Seems like a lot of unnecessary work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    Seems like a lot of unnecessary work.
    How? You're payback is billions of dollars if you're complaining at the amount of work you must be really lazy.

How? You're payback is billions of dollars if you're complaining at the amount of work you must be really lazy.
    you dont need billions of dollars to live luxuriously

when you run that many companies think of the meetings and shit
    no thx

you dont need billions of dollars to live luxuriously

when you run that many companies think of the meetings and shit
    no thx
    You don't have to run those companies as a shareholder you do vote and take action against some things you dislike but you're not the CEO unless you want to be and completely buy that company out. I like to keep myself busy anyways I'd hate to let my brain rot away doing nothing.

You don't have to run those companies as a shareholder you do vote and take action against some things you dislike but you're not the CEO unless you want to be and completely buy that company out. I like to keep myself busy anyways I'd hate to let my brain rot away doing nothing.
    doing nothing?

think of all the expensive hobbies

ziplining in the bahamas
    skydiving over hawaii
    vacations and excursions all around the globe

driving a ferrari at top speeds
    reclining in an awesome mansion

that sounds much better than working all day to me

doing nothing?

think of all the expensive hobbies

ziplining in the bahamas
    skydiving over hawaii
    vacations and excursions all around the globe

driving a ferrari at top speeds
    reclining in an awesome mansion

that sounds much better than working all day to me
    Those are all nice but you can do those now. Why not go visit someone who has died in the past? You're rich and important now you can involve yourself with projects you take interest in, go meet david bowie get a signature, Stephen Hawkings, tell XXXtentacion his music is lit.

Those are all nice but you can do those now. Why not go visit someone who has died in the past? You're rich and important now you can involve yourself with projects you take interest in, go meet david bowie get a signature, Stephen Hawkings, tell XXXtentacion his music is lit.

i was describing what id be doing now.

in the past id be doing all sorts of fun shit

i was describing what id be doing now.

in the past id be doing all sorts of fun shit
    You need to specify

You need to specify
    fuck man thats hard

all sorts of things i could do when i know the outcome
    betting would be fun
    helping people around me
    fixing my past mistakes

fuck man thats hard

all sorts of things i could do when i know the outcome
    betting would be fun
    helping people around me
    fixing my past mistakes
    Not what I meant .

This topics gotten stale so consider me out.

Not what I meant .

This topics gotten stale so consider me out.
    bucky noo