Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think @Crispickle; would give anything for this to happen, wonder what he has in mind when it comes to this topic.
    idk what i'd do for something like this to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    Invest in bitcoins ————

Live my life. I know it’ll be hard because your knowledge and intelligence surpass those of your friends.

I met this guy once, he was a real good friend and I kind of ( in my opinion ) let him down.
    He took the wrong path, associated with people whom you rather not like to be seen with, and in the end he was hit by a train pursuing someone who owed him money. I’d like to have him back around and help him out. He was just another smart kid who just needed a place where he felt accepted.

On the other hand. I know of the existence of my girlfriend and what she’s going to experience in the meantime. Gotta stay out of her life until the time we’re supposed to meet I guess.

Furthermore,

What could I do on my own against those who are getting ready to bomb, let’s say Paris?

Like Zentos said: “ It’ll probably get you shot, sent to a therapist, an exorcist then shot again. “
    In this regard I’d pretty much keep a low-profile, anticipate a plan what could safe lifes in the long run.

Though, it was more about an adult talking in a kids body

I could watch Soprano’s again.
    I thought the "great god Usopp" (self-proclaimed) would have bigger ambitions than that
    so disappointing.

You could outright buy bitcoin instead of merely investing in it since it's one of those companies that was possible to purchase during your lifetime.

Goes something like this, win the Megamillions jackpot before you start doing any major changes to history. Invest in companies like facebook, google, Apple, Nike brand, Disney/Marvel cinematic universe, Starbucks then start educating yourself in business and set yourself up as a genius and make your conglomerate happen. Buy Uber, Amazon, TwitchTV, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Slack, Bitcoin, etc. and make similar business changes accordingly like they did. If that's too much ambition for "God Usopp" then just buy 1 of those big companies and invest heavily and become a big shareholder in the others. Why would you stick to the same boring life and same boring girl at your age you don't know if you'll even want her later or if you guys break up 2 months from now.

I will reveal I came from the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ihascaketoo! View Post
    I thought the "great god Usopp" (self-proclaimed) would have bigger ambitions than that
    so disappointing.

You could outright buy bitcoin instead of merely investing in it since it's one of those companies that was possible to purchase during your lifetime.

Goes something like this, win the Megamillions jackpot before you start doing any major changes to history. Invest in companies like facebook, google, Apple, Nike brand, Disney/Marvel cinematic universe, Starbucks then start educating yourself in business and set yourself up as a genius and make your conglomerate happen. Buy Uber, Amazon, TwitchTV, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Slack, Bitcoin, etc. and make similar business changes accordingly like they did. If that's too much ambition for "God Usopp" then just buy 1 of those big companies and invest heavily and become a big shareholder in the others. Why would you stick to the same boring life and same boring girl at your age you don't know if you'll even want her later or if you guys break up 2 months from now.
    how old do you think usopp is?

you gotta be at least 18 to even think of doing any of that.

only ones on the site that could achieve all that are probably the +100 y.o. relics like mak.

butterfly effect could be a bitch, too
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by Mercantilist View Post
    They will be freaked out however if a child has an impossible amount of knowledge and weird cultural references/predictions of things that have yet/only begin to happen. + Even genius children at that young age are smart in a different way from some kid who'd be smart for having a grown adult's brain. Definitely recognisable. At least, it'd certainly prompt psychological investigation or something.

TBH though cake surely none of us are so smart or omniscient that we'd know exactly how things would unfold if you mentioned 9/11 as a kid preemptively. A phone that went off after a bit could still be easily tracked especially for otherwise regular people with no experience in this field. One mess up and you're either part of a terrorist conspiracy or a psychotic oracle child. I wouldn't risk it. Also its true what they say about butterflies.. imagine a rock you dislodged with your foot while hiking, lead to someone breaking their leg and losing their job.. in a same way perhaps an entire family history has been erased by such a small action. What consequences might come from having stopped 9/11? Sure 9/11 is a horrendous tragedy, but even speaking from a same utilitarian standpoint why not opt to stop something with even bigger consequences? Perhaps the war in the Middle East? Yet even that would trigger an even greater chain of events. To be honest I'd just be struck with an existential fear of causality.. of my old life I'd miss so much.
    Who would care about a 6-7 year old kid in early 2000 dabbing? An impossible amount of knowledge? Like what? I'm sure the topic of discussion I'll have with the first kid I meet is about the royal wedding between Prince Harry and Princess Meghan. Just don't be stupid and talk about pokemon the first 3 gens and whatever you see is on t.v. at home. Blurting out future secrets and events is beyond idiotic just keep that shit to yourself and do with that knowledge on your own at home. Even if you blurt shit out people would only classify you as crazy they can't prove you're from the future unless you prove them right again and again and never shut up confessing to them like a little bitch

Umm no it's not hard it's a bomb threat how do you think it would unfold? Call in the bomb threat beforehand so that they swat the terrorists and stop them before they even enter the grounds. Or another scenario would be to give names they registered and the flights they're going on and a warning of heavily armed and they'll be searched and interrogated by officials.

My point being I'm a 6 year old kid (my age at the time) that they couldn't trace back to me if I made the call in a busy location from a one time use burner phone that I got rid of accordingly. Couldn't trace my fingerprints to a device that's destroyed and that I didn't leave fingerprints on to begin with, technology isn't so advanced back then that I would have to worry about the FBI knowing everyone's movements through tracking of iphone cameras. I'm not a criminal so no reason for them to spend all those resources to find me out anyways. Even if they track the location back to a school and try to interrogate everyone there I'm sure they'd suspect a 6 year old white boy (my age at the time) of being the one making the call.

Butterfly effect? I think that's already a bad enough outcome and letting that terrorist attack happen is fucked and wrong, it only added to the fuel of war and began the Afghanistan war you're talking about stopping a greater chain of events well this is one and one I'd be old enough to stop so those are my choices and that's the action I'd take even if somehow I caught and labeled a crazy person which isn't likely to happen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/15214375

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    how old do you think usopp is?

you gotta be at least 18 to even think of doing any of that.

only ones on the site that could achieve all that are probably the +100 y.o. relics like mak.

butterfly effect could be a bitch, too
    Butterfly effect in what regard? The major events I can think of off the top of my head that I would want to change is the 9/11 attack, this lead to the afghanistan war, more U.S. money being poured into the military, Bush being re-elected, and the conflicts we have now with the middle east. Stopping a terrorist attack from happening and a war would be pretty win win for me also more money for our government to spend elsewhere instead of these paranoid old white folks opting to settle every problem with their guns.

Edit: wrong age
    Last edited by ihascaketoo!; 09-14-2018 at 04:18 PM.

so disappointing.

You must feel really salty about something

I'm not one of those guys who reveals everything he has going on in his life on a forum in the first place. Also, you don't have to worry about your God lacking ambition. You literally had me rolling when you said this;

Why would you stick to the same boring life and same boring girl at your age you don't know if you'll even want her later or if you guys break up 2 months from now.
    Implying you know anything about my girl or the life I'm currently living, Brahan Seer. I applaud you.

That being said; if I was born in the 60-80's then yes, the best way to gain millions of euros would be buying stocks within companies you know which will succeed. But I was not. This is about being an 8/9 year old kid with the knowledge of the present me. Which means I still have to rely on my older siblings/parents regarding financial aid. Persuading my parents into investing in bitcoins as a nine year old seems far more logical than actually have them buying shares in a variety of companies hmm?

My ambition goes way further than just what I typed, don't worry about me; I'm succeeding.

Butterfly effect in what regard? The major events I can think of off the top of my head that I would want to change is the 9/11 attack, this lead to the afghanistan war, more U.S. money being poured into the military, Bush being re-elected, and the conflicts we have now with the middle east. Stopping a terrorist attack from happening and a war would be pretty win win for me also more money for our government to spend elsewhere instead of these paranoid old white folks opting to settle every problem with their guns.
    Stopping a war from happening? You do know most of the wars the US is in, are those they started themselves right? One of the biggest income of the United States of America is war. If you have no knowledge about this or whatsoever, feel free to VM me and I will school you.
    Last edited by Usopp; 09-14-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Law split an island into two, while Hawkins is a fortune teller...

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post

Hawkins high-diff.

Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    You must feel really salty about something

I'm not one of those guys who reveals everything he has going on in his life on a forum in the first place. Also, you don't have to worry about your God lacking ambition. You literally had me rolling when you said this;

Implying you know anything about my girl or the life I'm currently living, Brahan Seer. I applaud you.

That being said; if I was born in the 60-80's then yes, the best way to gain millions of euros would be buying stocks within companies you know which will succeed. But I was not. This is about being an 8/9 year old kid with the knowledge of the present me. Which means I still have to rely on my older siblings/parents regarding financial aid. Persuading my parents into investing in bitcoins as a nine year old seems far more logical than actually have them buying shares in a variety of companies hmm?

My ambition goes way further than just what I typed, don't worry about me; I'm succeeding.

Stopping a war from happening? You do know most of the wars the US is in, are those they started themselves right? One of the biggest income of the United States of America is war. If you have no knowledge about this or whatsoever, feel free to VM me and I will school you.
    That's alotta text

Are you fucking retarded No CIA is going to dissect you for being smarter than average, you realize kids who are 6&7 are smarter than you currently right? You'd probably be labeled a kid genius at first for doing well in school and be offered higher education only for it to pan off in the long run.
    I'm sorry average Joe who never amounted to much, I was already labeled a genius kid in this lifetime and offered higher education, and currently am one of the best students in my country who participates in major international competitions, in robotics no less. So no, it would not be anything even remotely ordinary if I retained this knowledge and returned to a preschool age. I'm sorry to hear that it would for you.

Umm no definitely do stop that 9/11 attack it'd be morally fucked up to let all those people die when you know what's going to happen. You could call in a bomb threat? It's not rocket science. Just use a one time burner phone and discard it accordingly, make the call at a school or something dury busy hours, don't leave any fingerprints and you won't be hassled. Not like you're a criminal anyways so they're not going to hunt you down for years to come.

How anyone would guess that you're from the future from that is beyond me, without hard cold evidence they wouldn't even bring it up as a possibility. You've been watching too many movies.
    Yes, because a 7 year old european kid calling someone in the USA to warn them about a terrorist threat is just your average tuesday. Man, you're dense as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    idk what i'd do for something like this to happen

Go on.

I'm sorry average Joe who never amounted to much, I was already labeled a genius kid in this lifetime and offered higher education, and currently am one of the best students in my country who participates in major international competitions, in robotics no less. So no, it would not be anything even remotely ordinary if I retained this knowledge and returned to a preschool age. I'm sorry to hear that it would for you.

Yes, because a 7 year old european kid calling someone in the USA to warn them about a terrorist threat is just your average tuesday. Man, you're dense as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Go on.
    Oh I'm sure a guy like you who is stupid enough to believe the FBI would catch him as a time traveler is one of the smartest people in your country

Then why not just dumb yourself down if you're so smart? You can take advantage of many an opportunity you don't even need to be rich all you have to do is convince your parents to buy you a lottery ticket as an early birthday gift and voila you're a multimillionaire now you can be a major shareholder in many future companies and set yourself up for life. You're rich enough to hire hitmen on terrorist groups who will cause hundreds of deaths, Boston bombing, Paris, etc. if you have the balls to save people's lives by killing those who would've killed themselves and taken thousands of lives with them anyways.

Could you be any bigger of a pussy? I think not

people unironically discussing about preventing 9 11 instead of the infinite possibilities to make their own life the best possible life to be lived

Make some huge bets i.e. when Leicester won the Premier League at 5000-1 odds.

I wouldn't risk changing anything major, butterfly effect and all that.

Oh I'm sure a guy like you who is stupid enough to believe the FBI would catch him as a time traveler is one of the smartest people in your country

Then why not just dumb yourself down if you're so smart? You can take advantage of many an opportunity you don't even need to be rich all you have to do is convince your parents to buy you a lottery ticket as an early birthday gift and voila you're a multimillionaire now you can be a major shareholder in many future companies and set yourself up for life. You're rich enough to hire hitmen on terrorist groups who will cause hundreds of deaths, Boston bombing, Paris, etc. if you have the balls to save people's lives by killing those who would've killed themselves and taken thousands of lives with them anyways.

Could you be any bigger of a pussy? I think not
    Oh, I see calling you an average Joe struck a chord. Well, here's the thing Joe, I don't give a fuck about your opinion. You're free to check the IQ thread in the Cafe though, I wonder who got the best scores.

Then again, you're the dumb fuck who completely missed my point as I never even mentioned intelligence would get you into trouble, but rather not acting as a kid. I'll try to simplify that so that you could maybe understand what I'm saying, a 6 year old acting like an adult is not a normal sight for anyone. Do you think you can just nuke your brain so now you'll be running around and doing kid stuff just because your body is smaller? You've never spent more than 10min with a kid if you think you can just fake that.

You also failed to realise the exaggeration in a kid "getting shot, sent to a therapist, an exorcist and then shot again before you get abducted by the CIA for research". Color me surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    people unironically discussing about preventing 9 11 instead of the infinite possibilities to make their own life the best possible life to be lived

YoU JuSt cALl fOR a BoMb tHReAt hALfwAy aCcroSS tHe wORlD aNd iT'S dOnE.

The part you're talking about is what I was curious about, so go on.

Oh, I see calling you an average Joe struck a chord. Well, here's the thing Joe, I don't give a fuck about your opinion. You're free to check the IQ thread in the Cafe though, I wonder who got the best scores.

Then again, you're the dumb fuck who completely missed my point as I never even mentioned intelligence would get you into trouble, but rather not acting as a kid. I'll try to simplify that so that you could maybe understand what I'm saying, a 6 year old acting like an adult is not a normal sight for anyone. Do you think you can just nuke your brain so now you'll be running around and doing kid stuff just because your body is smaller? You've never spent more than 10min with a kid if you think you can just fake that.

You also failed to realise the exaggeration in a kid "getting shot, sent to a therapist, an exorcist and then shot again before you get abducted by the CIA for research". Color me surprised.

- - - Updated - - -

YoU JuSt cALl fOR a BoMb tHReAt hALfwAy aCcroSS tHe wORlD aNd iT'S dOnE.

The part you're talking about is what I was curious about, so go on.
    What's sad is you don't realize how seriously officials take these calls they can't ignore them even countless prank calls officials have to abide the law and go investigate them, if the charge is serious "he's got a gun in the apartment" SWAT team is sent out no time to waste the call is taken with full belief that someone's life is in danger. But hey hang up that call and go on with your life knowing you let thousands of people die and thousands of more in the ongoing conflict that follows.

If a magic man came forward and pointed me out of the crowd somehow proving I'm from the future I'd still make that call.

What's sad is you don't realize how seriously officials take these calls they can't ignore them even countless prank calls officials have to abide the law and go investigate them, if the charge is serious "he's got a gun in the apartment" SWAT team is sent out no time to waste the call is taken with full belief that someone's life is in danger. But hey hang up that call and go on with your life knowing you let thousands of people die and thousands of more in the ongoing conflict that follows.
    Okay, let me rephrase that. How does a 6yr old kid from europe pull off a call to the USA to warn them about a bomb threat? "Hey dad, I'm gonna need the phone real quick, and if you could just get me the number of the twin towers that would be lovely."

Okay, let me rephrase that. How does a 6yr old kid from europe pull off a call to the USA to warn them about a bomb threat? "Hey dad, I'm gonna need the phone real quick, and if you could just get me the number of the twin towers that would be lovely."
    Would do you good if you memorized the airport's number if not I'm sure you could find it out since computers still existed. There's also the option of just phoning 9-11 since it's a direct official and making a statement of urgency.

C'mon Mr. Kid genius you figure it out making more excuses than suggestions is what a coward does.

Would do you good if you memorized the airport's number if not I'm sure you could find it out since computers still existed. There's also the option of just phoning 9-11 since it's a direct official and making a statement of urgency.

C'mon Mr. Kid genius you figure it out making more excuses than suggestions is what a coward does.
    Right, now I just need to convince my dad that his 6yr old son needs a burner phone and I'm all set.

To make things worse, I never even said I wouldn't do it, just that it would be hard without blowing your cover.
    You also know things like 9/11 will happen, but how do you convince anyone without the whole world finding out about you and going after you for multiple reasons? No matter how you look at it, if word gets out that you're from the future, you're not gonna be in for a good time.

Right, now I just need to convince my dad that his 6yr old son needs a burner phone and I'm all set.

To make things worse, I never even said I wouldn't do it, just that it would be hard without blowing your cover.
    How old are you now? Depending on the date you would be sent back in your preschool years correct? When you were 6-7? If that's before the 9/11 attack of 2001 then you can win the lottery before and butterfly effect would change outcomes already, you could pay someone to anonymously warn the airports to increase their security and watch out for potential terrorist attacks from the Al-Qaeda group. If you're barely 6 when the attacks happen and don't have time to waste getting rich just make the call from any damn phone even a phone booth if you had them in Europe back in 2001.

Btw Mr. kid genius don't call the twin towers what are they going to do? Shoot the plane down from the air? You call officials before they take planes hostage, never let them board

How old are you now? Depending on the date you would be sent back in your preschool years correct? When you were 6-7? If that's before the 9/11 attack of 2001 then you can win the lottery before and butterfly effect would change outcomes already, you could pay someone to anonymously warn the airports to increase their security and watch out for potential terrorist attacks from the Al-Qaeda group. If you're barely 6 when the attacks happen and don't have time to waste getting rich just make the call from any damn phone even a phone booth if you had them in Europe back in 2001.

Btw Mr. kid genius don't call the twin towers what are they going to do? Shoot the plane down from the air? You call officials before they take planes hostage, never let them board
    I'm 24, which means I'd have next to no time to react. And you think you'd actually win the lottery from two decades ago? Do you even remember last friday's numbers? Or are you one of those crazies who write down every lottery number and carry them folded in their ass so that they can get rich if they time travel.

Joe, you really need to work on your language comprehension. Could I have been making a point by mentioning the twin towers? Well, certainly not, you wouldn't have missed something like that.

Good thing you came into the thread though, kicking down doors and throwing insults to show everyone just how fucking moronic you are. Thanks for derailing it, you've been great.

I'm 24, which means I'd have next to no time to react. And you think you'd actually win the lottery from two decades ago? Do you even remember last friday's numbers? Or are you one of those crazies who write down every lottery number and carry them folded in their ass so that they can get rich if they time travel.

Joe, you really need to work on your language comprehension. Could I have been making a point by mentioning the twin towers? Well, certainly not, you wouldn't have missed something like that.

Good thing you came into the thread though, kicking down doors and throwing insults to show everyone just how fucking moronic you are. Thanks for derailing it, you've been great.
    You'd have a year at least, cowards make excuses though. I'm actually really good with numbers and lottery numbers aren't hard to memorize they're 6 pairs but complain more "Mr. I'm a kid genius" I've memorized the biggest tickets from when I'd be 4 because I've actually played with this theory a lot when I was entering highschool. I'd miss out regardless if I suddenly woke up being 6 however, I'd still make major bank on impossible bets and companies like Uber, Amazon, Bitcoin, and could invest all my money into those making myself a multimillionaire with big shares in those companies.

If I had time to prep and memorize then I'd be even richer but still I don't see why you couldn't make it happen make more excuses though.

You made yourself look stupid don't complain to me suddenly saying it's my reading comprehension that's at fault

You'd have a year at least, cowards make excuses though. I'm actually really good with numbers and lottery numbers aren't hard to memorize they're 6 pairs but complain more "Mr. I'm a kid genius" I've memorized the biggest tickets from when I'd be 4 because I've actually played with this theory a lot when I was entering highschool. I'd miss out regardless if I suddenly woke up being 6 however, I'd still make major bank on impossible bets and companies like Uber, Amazon, Bitcoin, and could invest all my money into those making myself a multimillionaire with big shares in those companies.

If I had time to prep and memorize then I'd be even richer but still I don't see why you couldn't make it happen make more excuses though.

You made yourself look stupid don't complain to me suddenly saying it's my reading comprehension that's at fault
    Who said you get any prep? Like, did you come in here just to make shit points, or what? It even says "You wake up as your preschool self", how is that hard to understand?

Yeah, it's not like you missed the point 3 times already in the thread. It's like you're fucking Drax from GOTG, unless you're spoon-fed the meaning flies straight past you. You're the one misinterpreting points and pulling shit that was never said out of your ass, not me.