Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by roflstomp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think Rozo is way bigger than Moubu
    let's take a look at Bananji who's said to be comparable to Moubu

Kanjou aww dude is also similar in size in comparison to Danto
    Hara doesn’t draw to proportion all the time. Personally find it very unlikely Rozo is as big as Moubu let alone bigger than him or as big as Kanmei the guy who was labelled the giant of a superstate.

bunen's bold for going after ytw

but feel like that move, and the 200 man detachment he set out with was just done to make it easier to kill him
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    Hara doesn’t draw to proportion all the time. Personally find it very unlikely Rozo is as big as Moubu let alone bigger than him or as big as Kanmei the guy who was labelled the giant of a superstate.
    Zenou is a tribe chieftain whos tribe is not even as big as a quarter of Quanrong yet he is bigger than Moubu.

#BELIEVEINDANTO ma boy will pull this off
    MOUBU WANKER

Quote Originally Posted by Forgot My Password Again View Post
    Zenou is a tribe chieftain whos tribe is not even as big as a quarter of Quanrong yet he is bigger than Moubu.

#BELIEVEINDANTO ma boy will pull this off
    But Rozo’s size hasn’t been hyped to that extent is what I meant. I mean yeah he’s BIG but so was Moubu. Lets not forget Ouki used today be a giant and then we saw Moubu who towered over him. Just a minor disagreement. Maybe Rozo does end up being bigger but i highly doubt it.

トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Spoilers come out and all you guys can talk about is Rozo's size... typical of you homos

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    Spoilers come out and all you guys can talk about is Rozo's size... typical of you homos
    Size matters

heki constantly being in the background in this chapter is a perfect representation of his competence relative to his allies in this arc. had to look twice to notice him too many times.

and did ssj just notice the city being sieged tho?

this may not be good, but looks like they were making good progress at least

- - - Updated - - -

danto really gave away their plan like that?
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Danto looks outclassed in the last panel, still I still trust him to put up a good fight before Heki kills Rozo

SSJ definitely realized something is up in the Quanrong city, proving again he's the only one in the Quanrong side to have a decent head on his shoulders. It will be funny if Enpo kills him tho

- - - Updated - - -

wait Danto told the Zhao their plan?

Maybe Danto didn't even know someone from Zhao and Quanrong side might be able to understand their language. If he gave away the plan like that and proceed to be one-shotted by Rozo then he takes the cake over Heki as the biggest clown

Rozo's size isn't something new though:

Seems like it's the end of the line for Danto...what's more surprising is Heki's charge without any form of preparations

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    Rozo's size isn't something new though:

Yeah, there's no doubt about Rozo > Moubu and Bananji in size. Danto is around Akou

People think Hara is stupid enough to ruin his own series by having Heki kill Rozo?

hi everyone

rozo is very strong.
    i think kitari will beat bunen.
    yotanwa sama and bajio was injuried, now only 2 fighter remain : fego king and heki sama.

i think rozo is stronger than fego king. fego king very love yotanwa sama, it will make him become very strong. i hope heki sama and fego king can handle rozo.

maybe in the next day yotanwa sama will beat sunshinjuu, bajio and danto beat rozo, and heki sama beat kousonryu using tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerfull View Post
    hi everyone

rozo is very strong.
    i think kitari will beat bunen.
    yotanwa sama and bajio was injuried, now only 2 fighter remain : fego king and heki sama.

i think rozo is stronger than fego king. fego king very love yotanwa sama, it will make him become very strong. i hope heki sama and fego king can handle rozo.

maybe in the next day yotanwa sama will beat sunshinjuu, bajio and danto beat rozo, and heki sama beat kousonryu using tactic.
    Heki Sama!!!! Heki Sama!!!! Heki Sama!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    It's happening

@Naki you have been vindicated
    i dont read spoilers anymore, that mention triggered me

good thing i didnt know what vindicated means, saw that word in the preview