Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't enjoy Bajio greatness.
    Not when it is done on Yontanwa's expense.
    Hara is still being sexist pig here.
    Fuck him.
    ytw was actually doing much better up until ba jio's nakama power up

this, despite her injured ankle

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Next week is gonna be another Bajio chapter according to the blurb
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This conifirms Yotanwa x Heki

- - - Updated - - -

Not at all, this could only mean that Bajio's stamina and endurance is far superior than Yotanwa´s, they have been fighting for a lot of days now. But a rested YTW would make short work of Bajio, the same way that a rested Kyoukai would make short work of Shin even if Shin's stamina is far greater and Shin can easily defeat Kyoukai once she's tired
    Kyoukai has a big alpha with priestess dance to make up with her lacking in stamina while Yotanwa doesn't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    ytw was actually doing much better up until ba jio's nakama power up

this, despite her injured ankle

I don't think so, Yotanwa was fighting against Quanrong soldiers who want to capture her alive while Bajio was the opposite he was fighting against soldiers who have no intention to let him alive.

It's clear this is set up chapter for Bajio to surpass Yotanwa as the strongest fighter in the entire Mountain's army

Demn Bajio is a beast
    Last edited by roflstomp; 08-21-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roflstomp View Post
    I don't think so, Yotanwa was fighting against Quanrong soldiers who want to capture her alive while Bajio was the opposite he was fighting against soldiers who have no intention to let him alive.
    true. fair.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

That Bajio's stance, be ready for a new upgraded version of his berserker rage

He's back to his primal self

Just to clear things.
    Bajio was knocked out.
    It was Yontanwa who fought alone until she got overwhelmed. Bajio later managed to get up because of nakama power .
    This in no way proves Bajio > Yontanwa in any state.
    Just because I am disappointed in this chapter doesn't mean I will allow this delusion to run free here.
    Yontanwa would beat Bajio's ass in any fight they have.

Just to clear things.
    Bajio was knocked out.
    It was Yontanwa who fought alone until she got overwhelmed. Bajio later managed to get up because of nakama power .
    This in no way proves Bajio > Yontanwa in any state.
    Just because I am disappointed in this chapter doesn't mean I will allow this delusion to run free here.
    Yontanwa would beat Bajio's ass in any fight they have.
    Bajio accumulated more injuries than Yotanwa after the jump, it was noted in the previous chapter by Yotanwa herself Bajio was the one who bleed the most in Mountain's army.

Bajio was fighting in a harsher condition than Yotanwa.
    He sustained more injuries than YTW.
    He barely stands after the jump and needed YTW to help him get up.
    He was fighting against the army who have no intention of letting him alive, unlike YTW.

take a look at how the soldiers were dealing against both of them.
    Punch and Kick for YTW
    Spear and Sword for Bajio
    Last edited by roflstomp; 08-21-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Yotanwa was momentarily distracted by Bajio getting slashed in the face which gave an opening for the punch.

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    Yotanwa was momentarily distracted by Bajio getting slashed in the face which gave an opening for the punch.
    It doesn't change the fact the soldiers need to capture her alive so it made harder for them to approach the fight against YTW as oppose to Bajio.

Oh Yotanwa fans, stop making excuses. This is the 3rd chapter in a row where Bajio steals the show. The real Mountain leader.

Yotanwa turned into a joke. Those Quanrong did not even go for the kill.

What the fuck ?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Oh Yotanwa fans, stop making excuses. This is the 3rd chapter in a row where Bajio steals the show. The real Mountain leader.

Yotanwa turned into a joke. Those Quanrong did not even go for the kill.
    It's harsh for Yotanwa but Bajio's achievements are certainly outshined YTW in this war. Good to see Yotanwa saw Bajio as a someone who's not below her and talk to him on equal ground and even admitted she will not be a king if Bajio wasn't there to help.

lol hara

lotta characters ain't living up to their hype nowadays

rinko died hundreds of chapters ago and he's left a better impression on me than tanwa in combat

I can't enjoy Bajio greatness.
    Not when it is done on Yontanwa's expense.
    Hara is still being sexist pig here.
    Fuck him.
    where does sexism come into play here

“Yotanwa gets punched in the face and gets captured”

wtf

Hara seems hellbent on portraying her as a damsel. Bajio though..... damn. Such a cool character.

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    lol hara

rinko died hundreds of chapters ago and he's left a better impression on me than tanwa in combat

It's a weird statement tbf, there a lot strong woman in Kingdom as opposed to the historical counterpart.

rin ko wouldn't have made it nearly as far as ytw if he were in her position right now

feel people underestimate the situation ytw is in when they criticize her shortcomings in these recent chapters
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    rin ko wouldn't have made it nearly as far as ytw if he were in her position right now

feel people underestimate the situation ytw is in when they criticize her shortcomings in these recent chapters
    i didn't say he would. i'm talking general impression

rather than just constantly hanging in there, we need more moments that give the sense she's impressive.

More crowning moments like when she wrecked the dude Bajio fought. Because remember this is the first campaign we've seen Yotanwa in.

It's like if you're buying something. just because something has demonstrated no negatives, doesn't mean you'll want to buy it. if you see it has a lot of positives, you'll be a lot more tempted to buy it. Because it's impressed you rather than just not disappointed you.

Rinko's combat prowess is a lot more memorable to me because he did a lot of impressive shit in Sanyou

The Gooddess of Death needs to do memorable shit to live up to her name

Quote Originally Posted by Bold View Post
    lol hara

Hara so far has portrayed every Qin GG as this larger than life figure. They all looked grand, powerful and really great overall.
    I mean just remember how much Hara wanked Kanki and Ousen in this arc and one before that.
    This is Yontanwa's debut arc and all I have seen from her is her being outsmarted and playing damsel in distress to manly Bajio.
    Why such disgraceful treatment to Yontanwa?
    Why didn't we had Zenou saving Kanki or Akou literally carrying Ousen bridal style ?
    Why they get to smirk alot while punting their enemies while Yontanwa only looks worried and surprised?
    This is blanant difference in how male and female GG are written.
    Hara did dirty to Yontanwa in her own damn arc.
    That is nothing but fucking sexism here. Women even stronger women after all can be nothing but be damsel in distress so stronger men can look good.
    I don't mind Yontanwa losing but by God Hara should have gave her more dignity.

Hara so far has portrayed every Qin GG as this larger than life figure. They all looked grand, powerful and really great overall.
    I mean just remember how much Hara wanked Kanki and Ousen in this arc and one before that.
    This is Yontanwa's debut arc and all I have seen from her is her being outsmarted and playing damsel in distress to manly Bajio.
    Why didn't we had Zenou saving Kanki or Akou literally carrying Ousen bridal style ?
    Why they get to smirk alot while punting their enemies while Yontanwa only looks worried and surprised?
    That is nothing but fucking sexism here. Women even stronger women after all can be nothing but be damsel in distress so stronger men can look good.

lol

there were no female great generals at that time.

he's incorporated them and portrayed the likes of kyoukai and karin very well.

this makes me think there's more than gender at work here

Sorry Hara but i don't like your nakama thing. I'm not here to read fucking Fairy Tail.