Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hara so far has portrayed every Qin GG as this larger than life figure. They all looked grand, powerful and really great overall.
    I mean just remember how much Hara wanked Kanki and Ousen in this arc and one before that.
    This is Yontanwa's debut arc and all I have seen from her is her being outsmarted and playing damsel in distress to manly Bajio.
    Why such disgraceful treatment to Yontanwa?
    Why didn't we had Zenou saving Kanki or Akou literally carrying Ousen bridal style ?
    Why they get to smirk alot while punting their enemies while Yontanwa only looks worried and surprised?
    This is blanant difference in how male and female GG are written.
    Hara did dirty to Yontanwa in her own damn arc.
    That is nothing but fucking sexism here. Women even stronger women after all can be nothing but be damsel in distress so stronger men can look good.
    I don't mind Yontanwa losing but by God Hara should have gave her more dignity.

While I agree about pretty much everything you said about Yotanwa, you can't really say that Karin, Kyou or Kyoukai play the damsel in distress ...

YTW has gone in this arc from a GG that I was looking forward to seeing in action to making me basically fall asleep with her chapters Zzzzzz.

Can't wait for this battlefield to end so we can go to the far more interesting Shukai plains.

YTW

Baijo keeps delivering..

Is that old Enpo at the end of the chapter? It seem something is about to go down.

But this side of the war is sooooo boring. Honestly fuck off. Give us Ousen or Kanki.

I miss HSU.

It's super slow. With lots of pointless stuff. I couldn't care less about Bajio and Yotanwa's flashback. I want the plot to progress. I thought old Enpo was already in the city but he barely started climbing the walls ...zzzzZZZZZZZ

In this arc most of the action has been dragged. Reading it in 1 session will probably be ok but right now it's super painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    Sorry Hara but i don't like your nakama thing. I'm not here to read fucking Fairy Tail.
    It's called berserker rage, he used it against Rankai and the reason why he didn't activate earlier because it can easily hurt the allies in close proximity.

It's different here. He's doing it to save 'his flashback friend/love' Yotanwa.

It's different here. He's doing it to save 'his flashback friend/love' Yotanwa.

His alpha is his old primal self which related closely to YTW. When Bajio activated his alpha the scene of his rampage in the old day always appears in that chapter.

Take a look at Bajio's stance, it's clearly the same when he entered berserker mode.

Take a look at the speech bubble before and after he entered that mode. Bajio started to speak in the weird language again.
    Last edited by roflstomp; 08-21-2018 at 07:24 PM.

I'm not saying it's not berserk mode. I'm talking about the context. Here it's kind of cringy.

I'm not saying it's not berserk mode. I'm talking about the context. Here it's kind of cringy.
    It's very different from Nakama Power up since it's already established Bajio possessed that strength from the beginning while FT nakama power-up is a bullshit from the author without any logical explanation behind it.

Rave Master > Fairy tails

Bajio at this point is likely 92+ str and he has alpha. 1v1 he could beat YTW with berserk mode.

YTW already capped out martially a while ago at 95.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Bajio at this point is likely 92+ str and he has alpha. 1v1 he could beat YTW with berserk mode.

YTW already capped out martially a while ago at 95.
    Yep, YTW peaked her strength at 95str after 2 guidebooks while Bajio increased 88str to 91str in the meantime without taking this arc into consideration.

Bajio is imo just more impressive this arc. YTW is very dissapointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post

"We should all make a pledge to ignore the spoilers next week"

you are weak, im doing it
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    as i quote this ive not seen the other posts, so all i know is they survived the jump...

i'm doing it as well
    do it like me and check the spoiler thread after the chapters are out

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    sexism i see

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    I'm reading this thread like