[Dukespoilers] chapter 569 spoilers

Heavy spoilers!!

Chapter title: The man known as Denrai

- Chapter starts with Bajio and Yotanwa, they seem to have survived that massive jump. Bajio is in very bad shape tho. Yotanwa seems annoyed. We can read her thinking "this means I have to walk..."

- Chapter switches to the Ousen vs Riboku front. We see Riboku overlooking the central battlefield. He tells Kaine something is odd. He feels Ousen is going to use his trump card today but he has no clue what it can be. He orders Kaine to tell Kinmou to prepair the central army for an attack.

- Ousen is seen in his tent surrounded by several of his commanders. Some of them are nervous because the time is ticking. Suddenly Ousen asks to summon "him". A silent moment in the tent... One of the commanders, with a very serious and sweating face... "you mean... General Denrai from the Rai unit?" Ousen confirms.

- Chapter is ending with a talk between Ousen and Denrai. Funny fact is that Denrai wares a mask too. He is a massive warrior with a massive axe that he carries on his massive back. Apparantly Ousen has told him the plan already which we will see next chapter in full action than. Chapter ends with Denrai asking Ousen "Do you want him (Riboku) to suffer?"
    Last edited by Duke; 08-13-2018 at 07:55 AM.

Fuck Shin,Denrai should be the main character!

He comes over as a very interesting character indeed. I like how Hara decided to give him a mask too. The two horns on it confirm he is strong as a demon. I can not wait to see him in action. This might mean Ousen had all this time his own Houken hidden.

Denrai sounds like Dukes wet dreams about Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Heavy spoilers!!

- Chapter starts with Bajio and Yotanwa, they seem to have survived that massive jump. Bajio is in very bad shape tho. Yotanwa seems annoyed. We can read her thinking "this means I have to walk..."

- Chapter switches to the Ousen vs Riboku front. We see Riboku overlooking the central battlefield. He tells Kaine something is odd. He feels Ousen is going to use his trump card today but he has no clue what it can be. He orders Kaine to tell Kinmou to prepair the central army for an attack.

- Ousen is seen in his tent surrounded by several of his commanders. Some of them are nervous because the time is ticking. Suddenly Ousen asks to summon "him". A silent moment in the tent... One of the commanders, with a very serious and sweating face... "you mean... General Denrai from the Rai unit?" Ousen confirms.

- Chapter is ending with a talk between Ousen and Denrai. Funny fact is that Denrai wares a mask too. He is a massive warrior with a massive axe that he carries on his massive back. Apparantly Ousen has told him the plan already which we will see next chapter in full action than. Chapter ends with Denrai asking Ousen "Do you want him (Riboku) to suffer?"

Do you bet your life that this is the REAL spoiler. If not just stop posting. I cant understand TROLLS like you. Dano umresh v adski agonii.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammann ot Duke View Post
    Do you bet your life that this is the REAL spoiler. If not just stop posting. I cant understand TROLLS like you. Dano umresh v adski agonii.
    Are Duke's dupe?

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    Are Duke's dupe?
    He is ForgotMyPasswordAgain. Duh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Denrai sounds like Dukes wet dreams about Kingdom
    No. My Kingdom dream is Kinmou outsmarting Ousen.

Wait. Whut.

Heavy spoilers!!

He is ForgotMyPasswordAgain. Duh.

- - - Updated - - -

No. My Kingdom dream is Kinmou outsmarting Ousen.

Wait. Whut.
    So Kinmou is going to break Denrai

Denrai sounds like an unstoppable force to me.