Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Now that it we see (and it was edited out the text) YTW didn't give up etc, what is really wrong with it? Is it just because Bajio carried her like a princess? lol.

u guys still waiting for YTW to outsmart SSJ right?

Berserker Rage Bajio is stronger than Yotanwa

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now that it we see (and it was edited out the text) YTW didn't give up etc, what is really wrong with it? Is it just because Bajio carried her like a princess? lol.
    The problem is that this battlefield makes it look like Hara has double personality issues

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    The problem is that this battlefield makes it look like Hara has double personality issues
    How so

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roflstomp View Post
    Berserker Rage Bajio is stronger than Yotanwa
    Base on what.

It is kinda silly how YTW is apparently too worn to fight despite barely having a scratch on her

while Bajio is carrying her around despite looking like he went 5 rounds with Moubu

Absolutely dissappointed in Yotanwa.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    u guys still waiting for YTW to outsmart SSJ right?

- - - Updated - - -

I took it as fake because 3 chapters ago Yotanwa was trapped by Ssj but could break out and defeat Goba in the next, a chapter after that she got trapped again just to break out in the next and get trapped at a cliff again. Wtf? When you think we reached a climax Hara just skips it again so fast...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Absolutely dissappointed in Yotanwa.
    How did she get her stats, its a disappointment

Have no problem with her strength and leadership stat but her int stat is dodgy

Still I don't think Kanki or Ousen would have done much better in her place

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    How did she get her stats, its a disappointment
    Can you please break down how YTW has been disappointing? Ever since Heki lost the rations this war became obvious. It’s hilarious watching people overrate SSJ when the only reason he’s “predicting” YTW moves is because their extremely obvious because of circumstances. Besides SSJ will lose because YTW will outsmart him with whatever Enpo is suppose to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Have no problem with her strength and leadership stat but her int stat is dodgy

Still I don't think Kanki or Ousen would have done much better in her place
    This right here people seem to forget YTW has 110K less men than Zhao and Quanrong. Also because of Heki losing the food YTW is force into a corner strategically.

spoilers sounds idiotic.
    This chapter is gonna disappoint me. I had always liked Hara because he writes strong females and now he did dirty to only female GG there is while he was wanking with both hands to his male GGs.
    Bajio carrying Yontanwa ?seriously?
    Would we take Moubu seriously if his underling literally carried him out of the battlefield?
    Dying and beaten Ouki was given more dignity than this.
    Hara can fuck himself.

Yeah that was bad

be one thing if YTW was critically wounded/ KO'd

but no, Bajio was the one half-dead, she was just tired

Exactly. YTW is bitch material now.

Well, I am not upset with the spoilers. I said that it wouldn´t make any sense if YTW wins without outsmarting SSJ. She didn´t outsmart him so she lost and that's ok, it makes logic

But now I can´t see how she is gonna turn this battle around TBH. Maybe she didn´t lose all his troops because they separate and the ones in the encirclement were only a fraction of them (kinda like Kanki's soldiers did with the flame hare), or maybe now finally that old Enpo is gonna do something. In any case turning this battle around at this point is almost impossible

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusx8 View Post
    Can you please break down how YTW has been disappointing? Ever since Heki lost the rations this war became obvious. It’s hilarious watching people overrate SSJ when the only reason he’s “predicting” YTW moves is because their extremely obvious because of circumstances. Besides SSJ will lose because YTW will outsmart him with whatever Enpo is suppose to do.

- - - Updated - - -

This right here people seem to forget YTW has 110K less men than Zhao and Quanrong. Also because of Heki losing the food YTW is force into a corner strategically.
    its not like the ration part became a problem because of Heki, that was clear from the start it was a crucial part of the campaign. Not without reason also the Ousen front has problems with it.

I never said Ssj predicting was that impressive at all, he has the advantage on his side.

well her overall Stats are nearly the best in the whole manga, still her Leadership wasnt something out of the ordinary nor was her martial might a gamechanger nor was her intelligence something i was impressed with. i see that Hara put her in the disadvantage in nearly everything, still nothing of Yotanwa shows her insane stats. That war results in Yotanwa getting completely destroyed battle wise. At the end she will change that somehow with Enpo and his task, still hard to believe it will not be a weird ending for this battlefront.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Yeah that was bad

be one thing if YTW was critically wounded/ KO'd

but no, Bajio was the one half-dead, she was just tired
    my explanation -> he wanted to take the impact of the jump

Bajio carrying YTW like a sack of potatoes

Bajio better not die!

carrying thing is probably just because bajiou can actually jump like that given his physique/style. ytw would likely break her legs whilst bajiou is far more wild.

one thing i kinda dislike about this is how rozo has been insisting that he be the one to personally slay ytw this entire battle, but when the opportunity actually presents itself he just sends his army to do the work

wonder if he was too intimidated when ytw cut down goba
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    one thing i kinda dislike about this is how rozo has been insisting that he be the one to personally slay ytw this entire battle, but when the opportunity actually presents itself he just sends his army to do the work

wonder if he was too intimidated when ytw cut down goba
    he has a high enough intellect stat to not duel her