Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    i don’t actually believe kallavan is stronger than evankhell, she had to hold back

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Copy-pasted to the wrong place, but it's fixed now.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Void; @Usopp; @Aether; @Dai Don Dedede;
    Put up a new tier list in the OP, feel free to check it out. Did it mostly to expand the top, since it looks like the top 1000 will be quite a massive gap.
    Asensio does not belong to the same category as Maschenny

He has to be at least one or two subtier below.

The Three Bros.

I think Charlie is probably stronger than Quants. I put Charlie beneath Quants in my explanation because I needed a name to work with. Charlie's introduction stated he was hired into the Jahad forces due to his skills and a near D class souldn't be considered skilled. His intro was before the Grand Priest called him a potential sacrificial pawn with the Vice-Director. I also assume Vice-Director of Jahad's altar is not a bottom tier C-class and their portrayal is pretty identical. Cards are old but I think SIU was trying to indicate Quants squandered a lot of his latent potential dicking around once he became a Ranker.

I'd bump White up unless you're counting his stamina issues into his power. Strictly stats he should be right up there with the above tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post

Agreed. He's probably closer in the present day so 1 sub-tier should be enough. I can't imagine someone called the Spear Master is not in the top 100. Name implies he should be the 2nd best Khun Spear-bearer.
    Last edited by Dayum; 02-12-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Usopp View Post
    i don’t actually believe kallavan is stronger than evankhell, she had to hold back
    That's true, but he did have a gaping hole in his chest that was apparently 1 attack from Jinsung away from ending him, so I'm not sure if that was SIU's way of saying these two should be stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Agreed. He's probably closer in the present day so 1 sub-tier should be enough.
    No love for the male heir that found his own family, huh?

Don't think the top of AA looks right now.

Should I keep only Elpathion, and move the rest down one sub?

Should I keep only Elpathion, and move the rest down one sub?
    Ehh, Maschenny may just not be that far off from Jinsung as we thought. We haven't even seen her use her 13 Month series or another Needle as she is supposed to be a Fisherman not Spearbearer. She may be the type to fight while minimizing danger to herself. Probably easier to just keep her with her brother Elliot and Jinsung as even if she loses it should still be an extreme diff fight. This way Marco moves up and El stays where he is at.
    Last edited by Dayum; Yesterday at 10:55 PM.

Ehh, Maschenny may just not be that far off from Jinsung as we thought. We haven't even seen her use her 13 Month series or another Needle as she is supposed to be a Fisherman not Spearbearer. May be the type to fight while minimizing danger to herself. Probably easier to just keep her with her brother Elliot and Jinsung as even if she loses it should still be an extreme diff fight. This way Marco moves up and El stays where he is at.
    Alright, guess we could do it like that. As for B and C, they're mostly just there, yeah. I'll swap them. And White is there due to his stamina issues.

Is there any explanation for why Dorian is above Hansung?

The Three Bros.

I'll get back to this tomorrow, so if there are any other things you find questionable, post them.

Is there any explanation for why Dorian is above Hansung?
    Hansung only got past him after Dorian had his frog destroyed. With it he blew away White and his slime restrained the Hell Train. It's clearly a huge part of his power he didn't have against Yansung. He was also strong enough to block a White Slash with his rod. YHS got embarrassed by Cheon and held off by the High Priest(Priest was straining though), someone I don't think would last any significant time against any version of White like Dorian did nor do I think YHS is handling a White slash if he can be so easily brushed aside by Cheon.

YHS is also officially a lower level A Ranker at 8A(His and Lero-ro cards are still considered accurate). Unlikely a Jahad Army Vice Commander would be lower than 8A at full strength and significantly beneath his boss Cheon. He'd be pretty useless as a teammate then.

Alright, guess we could do it like that. As for B and C, they're mostly just there, yeah. I'll swap them. And White is there due to his stamina issues.
    Might want to put an Asterisk next to him then too. He seemed slightly ahead of Sharon and probably would have hurt her badly if Elphation didn't step into the fight so weird to have him beneath her when he was able to more than match-up with her.
    Last edited by Dayum; Yesterday at 10:54 PM.

Might want to put an Asterisk next to him then too. He seemed slightly ahead of Sharon and probably would have hurt her badly if Elphation didn't step into the fight so weird to have him beneath her when he was able to match-up with her.
    Sure.

It's just an odd spot since he can match up to certain people, but if they survive his all-out attack, he's in a lot of trouble.