Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Truly desperate, if she wins this she's definitely 6GG material.

Hope her trick with Enpo's clan work and they take over the city while Rozo is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Truly desperate, if she wins this she's definitely 6GG material.

Hope her trick with Enpo's clan work and they take over the city while Rozo is out.
    If she wins it is easily the best feat in the series.60k vs 90k+100k
    MOUBU WANKER

I never like it when Qin is at such a disadvantage and still wins

Well she definitely can't win the battle itself, it would be completely stupid. The last picture makes it look like they are 1vs4. Even Moubu couldn't pull that kind of thing while facing a Quanrong army.

She hopes she can last long enough for her real plan to work, and force Rozo's army to stop fighting or switch side.

At this point I wonder how Yotanwa could achieve a victory here without looking like an asspull. Winning through brute force would be completely stupid

This seems like the Battle of Helm's Deep in the LOTR, with that small and surrounded army waiting for the dawn when I thing that that old man Enpo should arrive with reinforcements or something that turns things around

Yes Katari, give in to the dark side and turn Heki into sushi

An idea among others:

During the battle Enpo sets fire to the city. The Quanrong see their city burning from afar and rush to save their families, letting Rozo and his elite alone. But Enpo's tribe tricked them and in fact evacuated the families from the city. This gives Yotanwa enough time to claim Rozo's head.

Besides, a huge fire is pretty much the only way to create a signal that would be visible by everyone in the night ...

doubt ytw would want him to burn the city they're trying to capture and steal food from. sounds pretty counter-productive. even if that did somehow help them take rozo's head it'd just leave them without any way to sustain themselves after winning. not to mention they'd still have to deal with ssj.

even if we assume enpo would just burn something near the city as a feint to distract the quanrong, that would mean ytw actually predicted the battle would unfold this way. which obviously isn't the case.
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

Quote Originally Posted by Forgot My Password Again View Post
    If she wins it is easily the best feat in the series.60k vs 90k+100k
    Bullshit. Duke won 5000 vs 50 000. GOKEI.

http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/U_Bofjc7Hak#_sv

Kousonryuu lookin like a beast

Also looks like Heki/Kitari learnt of ytw's predicament, not sure if they can do much about it tho

Heki saving YTW incoming... Danto will like a savage rage through these quanrong from the back and getting defeated by Rozo

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    It was 150k vs 80k from the start YTW has 60k vs 190k
    MOUBU WANKER

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post

Also looks like Heki/Kitari learnt of ytw's predicament, not sure if they can do much about it tho

What about Bunen's army? Neither Heki nor Danto should be able to rescue Yotanwa because they still have to deal with Bunen's and Tork's armies

Zhao is literally using their 3:1 numbers to bully Yotanwa

The Four Emperors

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post

KSR always does. He has a design that could be given to much more powerful General IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Different circumstances. Duke had plot shield on his side. Remains to be seen if YTW will.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    KSR always does. He has a design that could be given to much more powerful General IMO.
    I think he's a fairly decent general, a well balanced (everything's almost 90) all rounder that can do the usual tasks given to a general quite well. The issue is that he's being pit against opponents that are at the top of the GG group, instead of normal generals.

Same thing happened to Ordo tbh, but I've said that too many times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    I think he's a fairly decent general, a well balanced (everything's almost 90) all rounder that can do the usual tasks given to a general quite well. The issue is that he's being pit against opponents that are at the top of the GG group, instead of normal generals.

Same thing happened to Ordo tbh, but I've said that too many times already.
    Eh, 83-87-87.

I mean if KSR's design was given to one of the top generals of a state, I don't think it would look out of place IMO. He looks like a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Eh, 83-87-87.

I mean if KSR's design was given to one of the top generals of a state, I don't think it would look out of place IMO. He looks like a beast.
    Balance: 90.