Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,187

    Mangastream sees Same Face and Easter Eggs as worse than being a convicted Pedo




    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  2. #2
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,291
    aw

  3. #3
    aww poor raxy

  4. #4
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    aww poor raxy
    Hey dude.

    Did you enjoy the new OP chapter?

    Seemed alright.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey dude.

    Did you enjoy the new OP chapter?

    Seemed alright.
    5/5

    this arc gonna be great
    Last edited by Ascot; 07-12-2018 at 07:35 AM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    england
    Posts
    2,904
    mangastream is a place that refused to translate toriko right up untill its end

    they dont even archive anything they translate. overall a pretty turd site

  7. #7
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,881
    Pedo ?





  8. #8
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pedo ?
    I think he's talking about the RK Hokkaido series. The author, Nobuhiro, was busted with possession of child pornagraphy.

  9. #9
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pedo ?
    Ruroni Kenshin created got caught with child porn last year.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rax on literal suicide watch after MS decides to stop translating his stupid manboy manga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  11. #11
    Banned COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rax on literal suicide watch after MS decides to stop translating his stupid manboy manga.
    It will be translated by other sites with way better translations

  12. #12
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rax on literal suicide watch after MS decides to stop translating his stupid manboy manga.
    Kongboy you got a winnie the pooh set

    You can't talk shit



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  13. #13
    Oof. To think that this guy can't bring out more original work than a convicted pedo...

    as expected, the series is doomed to sink....

  14. #14
    The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    10,005
    I guess they didn't have a reason to because there are already other translators who will translate the chapter.

    It can't be the quality they are complaining about, considering they are translating Ippo and all.


    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

  15. #15
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ruroni Kenshin created got caught with child porn last year.
    Nothing is wrong with child porn if you claim they're legal
    You have a sexy voice btw Rax.
    Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Estarossa is large city level by PL and scaling, Groug takes this

  16. #16
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    63,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Egress View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oof. To think that this guy can't bring out more original work than a convicted pedo...

    as expected, the series is doomed to sink....
    How many other shonen manga are doing deep space travel based stories?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess they didn't have a reason to because there are already other translators who will translate the chapter.

    It can't be the quality they are complaining about, considering they are translating Ippo and all.
    Hey Nord

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Escanor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing is wrong with child porn if you claim they're legal
    You have a sexy voice btw Rax.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  17. #17
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    5/5

    this arc gonna be great
    the starts of most one piece arcs are usually strong, as are the ends.

    the middle is what im worried about

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the starts of most one piece arcs are usually strong, as are the ends.

    the middle is what im worried about

    Dont worry man, Oda got this

  19. #19
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dont worry man, Oda got this
    Dressrossa has planted a seed of doubt in my mind

    But I can... trust... him one last time

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Egress View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oof. To think that this guy can't bring out more original work than a convicted pedo...

    as expected, the series is doomed to sink....

    what anime is that set from

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •