How strong is Urek Mazino?

Arie Hon said he was far greater than him

Honestly, if he isn't already stronger than Zahard he can easily surpass him a bit of time

The good thing for Zahard is he isn't really interested in beating him and Zahard would not fight him anyway 1v1

he's the fourth strongest ranker in the tower

but seriously, he is and that's pretty much it. I would love for him to eventually surpass Zahard but the king of the tower should be stronger while the series is still ongoing

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

he's strong af

I think real world Mazino is stronger than data Zahard.

Just imagine how strong currect real world Zahard is

ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

I highly doubt Urek is stronger than current Jahad.

the guy is starting to dab into things like fate and controlling it. And data Jahad commented how the real Jahad’s body is overflowing with ‘divine energy’ I think Jahad have a slim chance at awakening.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Arie Hon said he was far greater than him

Honestly, if he isn't already stronger than Zahard he can easily surpass him a bit of time

The good thing for Zahard is he isn't really interested in beating him and Zahard would not fight him anyway 1v1
    Not sure why you think that. You think Urek can just level up more being younger? Jahad is the King of the tower. He got a wish/reward for every floor he conquered. Being immortal, not just long lived, is one. Being unable to be killed by all non Irregulars is another. Still 100+ more we don't know about. A lot are probably just related to authority from the Guadians and Hedon but some likely have to do with the ability to create Princesses, his offspring, weapons/items, ability to create a hidden floor, etc. Urek wouldn't have all that Tower support.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Not sure why you think that. You think Urek can just level up more being younger? Jahad is the King of the tower. He got a wish/reward for every floor he conquered. Being immortal, not just long lived, is one. Being unable to be killed by all non Irregulars is another. Still 100+ more we don't know about. A lot are probably just related to authority from the Guadians and Hedon but some likely have to do with the ability to create Princesses, his offspring, weapons/items, ability to create a hidden floor, etc. Urek wouldn't have all that Tower support.
    I am talking about individual strength. Jahad obviously has far more power in terms of military.

I think Jahad will have the edge in experience and he will have a ton of overpowered equipments and gears and what not. Mazino might actually have the edge in raw power and certainly raw talent but he won't go to such lengths as Jahad for power and Jahad has a sizable time head start.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    I think real world Mazino is stronger than data Zahard.

Just imagine how strong currect real world Zahard is

Real World Mazino would beat data Zahard while using a few percent of his power at best. He used 1% and a finger to beat Karaka.

Mazino started off far stronger but his ambition isn't nearly as high and he definitely isn't as power hungry as Zahard and Zahard had quite a head start so that the disadvantage Mazino has but yes Mazino's talent seems much higher.
    Last edited by felixng2015; 07-12-2018 at 03:58 PM.

I wouldn’t say Mazino’s talent is better than Jahad.

out of the two, Jahad has more chances of awakening to an axis if controlling fate is an axis’s ability or Jahad’s own axis field.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post

out of the two, Jahad has more chances of awakening to an axis if controlling fate is an axis’s ability or Jahad’s own axis field.
    Didnt the author say there were tons of axis's outside the tower?

Does that mean that niggas like phantom are common?

Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    Didnt the author say there were tons of axis's outside the tower?

Does that mean that niggas like phantom are common?
    I don’t think there was that much but Phantom is top 5 even amongst all those axises. He’s one of the strongest even outside the tower.

I don’t think there was that much but Phantom is top 5 even amongst all those axises. He’s one of the strongest even outside the tower.

yeah, but i think that's just because jahard has had way more time, resources and advantages than urek by being the conqueror of the tower. So honestly i could see urek having better talent but who knows, prolly atleast equal tho.

Weaker than Zahard.

man I always hated the entire idea of 'This guy is unbeatable unless you're in a higher hierarchy than him.'

It's just boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    yeah, but i think that's just because jahard has had way more time, resources and advantages than urek by being the conqueror of the tower. So honestly i could see urek having better talent but who knows, prolly atleast equal tho.
    If urek entered at the same time as jahad, jahad would be 6 feet under