View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    2 9.09%
  • 4/5

    15 68.18%
  • 5/5

    5 22.73%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 85
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    mafia player?
    Tried my hand at it a couple of times, and wasn't very good at it

    find the metagame fascinating tho

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn every time I speak to you I am shocked by your shit manga understanding. You literally have none, you literally do not understand manga. You read shit and have no clue what is happening. I am baffled by your inability to draw correct conclusions ever, you are one of those people that are ALWAYS wrong.



    Can you understand that Raido does not have full scope of what is happening in manga as we, the readers, do?

    Raido has no clue what happened on the right flank. He does not know that HSU fucked up, he does not know anything. Only thing he knows is that Kanki sent them further forward.

    But that ONLY happened because HSU fucked up. Kanki HAD TO do it in order to salvage situation. His hand was forced and there was nothing else he can do. It was not Keisha's scheme or anything.
    This changes nothing at all though. Absolutely nothing. Kanki wanted to become more aggressive to make up for the HSU failing, and in doing so was successful at the early stages - but did not expect Keisha to have laid down a trap or web in preparation for this event. If we were point scoring in that engagement, it was Keisha 1-0 Kanki. That Kanki was put in a difficult position before hand does not change this.

    It was specifically said within the manga itself.

  3. #43
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This changes nothing at all though. Absolutely nothing. Kanki wanted to become more aggressive to make up for the HSU failing, and in doing so was successful at the early stages - but did not expect Keisha to have laid down a trap or web. If we were point scoring in that engagement, it was Keisha 1-0 Kanki. That Kanki was put in a difficult position before hand does not change this.

    It was specifically said within the manga itself.
    Jesus Christ..

    Kanki did not want to be more aggressive, HE HAD TO. As we can see Keisha instantly started climbing middle hill. Only why Zhao failed to take it is because of Kanki who instructed left flank to go further in.

    If he did not do that they would lose middle hill. Are you able to comprehend this?

    This is the third time i am telling you. It was not a trap at all. Kanki overextended himself because he had to and Keisha used the opportunity. It was not a trap, that opportunity was literally given to him by Kanki. And all of that happened because of HSU.

    You scored Keisha 1-0 Kanki even tho Kanki successfully defended the middle hill while not losing his left flank? That's amazing. Specially because Keisha achieved nothing except failing to take hill, not even destroying left flank.



    Kanki was put in a difficult position by HSU not by Keisha

    Damn you are stupid..
    Last edited by SpiRo; 07-10-2018 at 08:15 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  4. #44
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,809
    Your point might be taken more serious if you didn't personally attack people with insults so much @SpiRo;




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  5. #45
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichiryuu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point might be taken more serious if you didn't personally attack people with insults so much @SpiRo;
    That guy has no ability to comprehend anything.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jesus Christ..

    He did not want to be more aggressive, HE HAD TO. As we can see Keisha instantly started climbing middle hill. Only why they failed to do so is because of Kanki who instructed left flank to go further in.

    If he did not do that they would lose middle hill. Are you able to comprehend this?

    This is the third time i am telling you. It was not a trap at all. Kanki overextended himself because he had to and Keisha used the opportunity. It was not a trap, that opportunity was literally given to him by Kanki. And all of that happened because of HSU.

    You scored Keisha 1-0 Kanki even tho Kanki successfully defended the middle hill? That's amazing

    Kanki was put in a difficult position by HSU not by Keisha

    Damn you are stupid..
    So you are telling me that the ONLY thing for Kanki to do was to send in his troops in ONLY that manner, in ONLY them positions? You are failing to see the bigger picture and ignoring what Hara told us numerous times. Kanki felt he had to step up the aggression but there are many ways to do that. He chose a way of brute force in a specific place and got caught in the web.

    Kinmou told us; https://i1.wp.com/2.bp.blogspot.com/...-014.jpg?w=640

    Raido told us; https://i2.wp.com/2.bp.blogspot.com/...-016.jpg?w=640

    Hara told us!; https://i2.wp.com/2.bp.blogspot.com/...-017.jpg?w=640

    You are wrong in your assessment that this had nothing to do with Kanki and are failing to see the bigger picture again. It was started by HSU, sure, but following their mistake, Keisha caught Kanki. The entire sequence was outside of his expectations. That the event was originally started by HSU's failing does not alter the fact that Kanki calculated how to get up the hill quickly. His calculations were wrong.

    It isn't so different to Yotanwa needing to be aggressive today - she has to do something because she's on a time limit - no different to how Kanki was on a time limit. Regardless of why, Kanki was caught and it seems like Yotanwa may have been as well. There's a distinct parallel, which is why i'm not seeing the current chapter as a complete de-hype for YTW.

  7. #47
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you are telling me that the ONLY thing for Kanki to do was to send in his troops in ONLY that manner, in ONLY them positions? You are failing to see the bigger picture and ignoring what Hara told us numerous times. Kanki felt he had to step up the aggression but there are many ways to do that. He chose a way of brute force in a specific place and got caught in the web.

    Kinmou told us; https://i1.wp.com/2.bp.blogspot.com/...-014.jpg?w=640

    Raido told us; https://i2.wp.com/2.bp.blogspot.com/...-016.jpg?w=640

    Hara told us!; https://i2.wp.com/2.bp.blogspot.com/...-017.jpg?w=640

    You are wrong in your assessment that this had nothing to do with Kanki and are failing to see the bigger picture again. It was started by HSU, sure, but following their mistake, Keisha caught Kanki. The entire sequence was outside of his expectations. That the event was originally started by HSU's failing does not alter the fact that Kanki calculated how to get up the hill quickly. His calculations were wrong.

    It isn't so different to Yotanwa needing to be aggressive today - she has to do something because she's on a time limit - no different to how Kanki was on a time limit. Regardless of why, Kanki was caught and it seems like Yotanwa may have been as well. There's a distinct parallel, which is why i'm not seeing the current chapter as a complete de-hype for YTW.
    @Ichiryuu; see?

    Troops were already deployed. He had to adapt to the current situation that he was put into by HSU. He could not bring back left flank, because it would mean losing middle hill. So it was either lose middle hill or sending left flank further in. And one of those options is unacceptable. No you are failing to see bigger picture, it was emphasized that Zhao started climbing hill very fast. There was no time for other strategies. No, i am not ignoring Hara at all, you are ignoring what transpired in manga literally.

    There were many ways to do that? Like what?

    Kimnou told us how Keisha operates, not what happened in that situation

    Raido has no clue why Kanki sent them so deep in. Not to mention that was not Kanki's strategy. Kanki's strategy changed moment fucking HSU screwed it up. It was forced improvisation.

    Of course Kanki could not predict what would Keisha do in that situation. Because it was improvisation on Keisha's part also. He adapted to situation just like Kanki had to do.

    No, I am not wrong at all. It literally had nothing to do with Kanki. Kaisha caught Kanki because of HSU. Fourth time repeating. Kanki also did not expect HSU to do what they did. That's why he had to improvise in spur of the moment. And that improvisation was successful. How are Kanki's calculations wrong when he managed to stop Keisha from taking middle hill? Your manga comprehension is so devoid from reason that you think how Keisha actually achieved something?

    When in reality Kanki was on backfoot moment HSU screwed up and in fact what he did saved them from losing middle hill and put them on equal grounds again..

    I told you I can't care less about Yotanwa situation. And her situation is not the same to Kanki's at all.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 07-10-2018 at 08:31 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  8. #48
    previously Kyte Dr.MeMeStEr#99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,669
    @Crispickle; you need to come down here and force feed this monkey his stabilizer pills before he gets out of control.


  9. #49
    ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Saki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,404
    I'm surprised Goba didn't lead from the front considering he dueled Bajio last time. It's good to see Shunmen back with a ridiculous horse maneuver and a named kill. His clan member Orbest looks badass, as if he was the tribe leader. I'm surprised though that Goba does not think highly of Bajio and thinks he can snuff him out at any time. This cockiness seems like it will be his downfall and that by the hands of the very guy he looks down on, Bajio.

    Yotanwa had the right idea but to be outplayed in such a fashion is unthinkable considering her INT stats. Is it possible she's acting as bait to either force Rozo out of the city or bring Shunsuiju out of the shadows? I still feel like old man Enpo will have a big (stealth) role. Perhaps he'll open the city doors and convince the population to turn against Rozo. Would be cool if the Yotanwa army issues a full scale retreat inside that very city and awaits to be sieged by the most likely hungry Quanrong + SSJ.


    Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope it does not end with Yotanwa "you acted as i wished"... but probably it will just be like that
    That's what I thought because someone with such a high INT stat should not be outplayed this easily. Perhaps she's acting as bait to lure out Rozo so old man Enpo can do whatever he was ordered to do (in the city?).

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jesus Christ..

    Kanki did not want to be more aggressive, HE HAD TO. As we can see Keisha instantly started climbing middle hill. Only why Zhao failed to take it is because of Kanki who instructed left flank to go further in.

    If he did not do that they would lose middle hill. Are you able to comprehend this?

    This is the third time i am telling you. It was not a trap at all. Kanki overextended himself because he had to and Keisha used the opportunity. It was not a trap, that opportunity was literally given to him by Kanki. And all of that happened because of HSU.

    You scored Keisha 1-0 Kanki even tho Kanki successfully defended the middle hill while not losing his left flank? That's amazing. Specially because Keisha achieved nothing except failing to take hill, not even destroying left flank.



    Kanki was put in a difficult position by HSU not by Keisha

    Damn you are stupid..
    1- Kanki was forced into being more agressive, that doesn´t mean that sending Raido and Zenou the way he did was the only option available to him. I am pretty sure that in his position OuSen or Moubu would have acted differently


    2 - Yotanwa also was forced to be more more agressive because Heki's mistake. So, in your view, SSJ in fact didn´t outsmart Yotanwa because she was forced to act harshly adnd doesn´t matter if he managed to read Yotanwa's movements and strategy
    Last edited by Stark777; 07-10-2018 at 08:40 PM.

  11. #51
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1- Kanki was forced into being more agressive, that doesn´t mean that sending Raido and Zenou the way he did was the only option available to him. I am pretty sure that in his position OuSen or Moubu would have acted differently


    2 - Yotanwa also was forced to be more more agressive because Heki's mistake. So, in your view, SSJ in fact didn´t outsmart Yotanwa because she was forced to act harshly
    1. Ok what other option he had? Ok what would Moubu or Ousen do?

    2. What?

    If she was forced by Heki why is she not attacking Bunen instead of Goba? Her action obviously has nothing to do with Heki. No that was not my view, it's your idiotic view that you are imposing on me.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 07-10-2018 at 08:51 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. Ok what other option he had? Ok what would Moubu or Ousen do?

    2. What?

    If she was forced by Heki why is she not attacking Bunen instead of Goba? Her action obviously has nothing to do with Heki. No it was not my view, it's your idiotic view that you are imposing on me.

    1 - I guess Ousen would have read Kanki`s reaction when he attacked Heki and isolated Raido and Zenou`s army and would have ambushed him somehow. Moubu would have smashed forward obliterating Gakuei and everything in his path.


    2 - I am talking about losing the food supplies, that forced Yotanwa´s hand into being more aggressive and because of that she needs to capture the city in 3 days and to kill the 3 brothers already. If not for that she wouldn´t have acted so harshly and SSJ wouldn´t have had the opportunity to catch her off-guard... so in your view SSJ didn´t in fact outsmart Yotanwa even if he completely read her
    Last edited by Stark777; 07-10-2018 at 08:58 PM.

  13. #53
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1 - I guess Ousen would have read Kanki`s reaction when he isolated Raido and Zenou`s army and would have ambushed him somehow. Moubu would have smashed forward obliterating Gakuei and everything in his path.


    2 - I am talking about losing the food supplies, that forced Yotanwa´s hand into being more aggressive and because of that she needs to capture the city in 3 days and to kill the 3 brothers already. If not for that she wouldn´t have acted so harshly and SSJ wouldn´t have the opportunity to catch her off-guard... so in your view SSJ didn´t in fact outsmart Yotanwa
    1 - How would Ousen read Keisha's actions when Keisha's actions surprised everyone in his own HQ. Since Keisha is the type who does that shit. I don't get it, how would Ousen see that one coming? Because you say so? And you say Moubu would actually do the same thing that Kanki ordered them to do? Amazing stuff dude..

    2 - Losing the food stuff happened days ago. She had days to form battle plan

    While Kanki had to ride right away to Zenou and adapt on the spot because of HSU. There was literally no time for anything other than push forward and defend the hill.

    So once again, that is not my view. That is your idiotic view that you are trying to impose on me.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Ichiryuu; see?

    Troops were already deployed. He had to adapt to the current situation that he was put into by HSU. He could not bring back left flank, because it would mean losing middle hill. So it was either lose middle hill or sending left flank further in. And one of those options is unacceptable. No you are failing to see bigger picture, it was emphasized that Zhao started climbing hill very fast. There was no time for other strategies. No, i am not ignoring Hara at all, you are ignoring what transpired in manga literally.
    He can change the way are deployed at virtually anytime. You are right in that he had to adapt, but he adapted wrong in hindsight. That is what you aren't grasping. Hara told us - Kanki calculated how to make up for HSU's loss and his calculations failed...because of Keisha. Not because Kanki was in an impossible situation vs any scrub that happened to oppose him, but because he was up against somebody that was capable of landing a blow which was outside of his expectations. Hara told us this - this isn't up for interpretation, it's stated by the author.

    There were many ways to do that? Like what?
    How am I meant to know? I'm not Hara and don't have a list of tactics and strategies that Kanki has in his textbook. What we do know was that the situation was not hopeless. It wasn't great, you might say Kanki was put behind the 8ball, but it was not a situation whereby Kanki was fucked no matter what Keisha did. That is simple wank and doing a disservice to Keisha who Hara went out of his way to hype.

    Kimnou told us how Keisha operates, not what happened in that situation
    He literally says how Keisha operates, and then tells us that Kanki placed an arm in Keisha's web...

    Kanki's strategy changed moment fucking HSU screwed it up. It was forced improvisation.
    Yes, and his improvising failed because Keisha was able to do something outside of his calculations, as Hara said. Gettit?

    Of course Kanki could not predict what would Keisha do in that situation. Because it was improvisation on Keisha's part also. He adapted to situation just like Kanki had to do.
    And that is why Kanki was out thought. Here is the moment Keisha sees the increase in aggression;
    https://i1.wp.com/2.bp.blogspot.com/...-005.jpg?w=640
    +
    https://i0.wp.com/2.bp.blogspot.com/...-006.jpg?w=640

    No, I am not wrong at all. It literally had nothing to do with Kanki. Kaisha caught Kanki because of HSU. Fourth time repeating. Kanki also did not expect HSU to do what they did. That's why he had to improvise in spur of the moment. And that improvisation was successful. How are Kanki's calculations wrong when he managed to stop Keisha from taking middle hill

    I told you I can't care less about Yotanwa situation.
    Your failure to acknowledge that Kanki miscalculated that his offence might get caught is just wank. It's not his fault - he was in a tough spot and he was up against a very powerful opponent, but those two factors do not change the fact that his response to what happened was defeated by somebody who was one step ahead of him the moment Keisha noticed that Zenou had upped his aggression.

    There are more ways to climb a hill than all out aggression. How about tactics/strategy? Kanki decided on aggression and was caught out. That is what happened. The reason behind his decision to alter his tactics does not alter this. It isn't me discrediting Kanki, just like I am not discrediting YTW. That is the point.

    And her situation is not the same to Kanki's at all.
    It absolutely is because both acted with haste due to reasons beyond their control (HSU fuck up + Heki fuck up) and both got stung.

    This isn't me blaming Kanki - I'm not. Just like I am not blaming Yotanwa. They both got stung due to the performance of their opponents though, whether you can accept that or not.

    But....you can crack on with whatever you want.

  15. #55
    People have to remember that Yotanwa has her eyes on the city itself, so the less people in it, the better.

    I think she wanted to draw Rozo and his troops out because nothing could be done as long as too many soldiers were in the city. And to bait Rozo she knew she had to take to the field.

    So she's probably not surprised by the fact that Rozo leaved the city, but by the crazy amount of soldiers that were still in there.

    I have the feeling that this part of the battle will just end with Ryouyou beeing freed from the tyranny of Rozo and the Quanrong celebrating with their families.
    Last edited by Whysoserious; 07-10-2018 at 09:09 PM.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1 - How would Ousen read Keisha's actions when Keisha's actions surprised everyone in his own HQ. Since Keisha is the type who does that shit. I don't get it, how would Ousen see that one coming? Because you say so? And you say Moubu would actually do the same thing that Kanki ordered them to do? Amazing stuff dude..

    2 - Losing the food stuff happened days ago.

    While Kanki had to ride right away to Zenou and adapt on the spot because of HSU. There was literally no time for anything other than push forward and defend the hill.

    So once again, that is not my view. That is your idiotic view that you are trying to impose on me.

    1 - Because OuSen is way smarter than anybody in Keisha´s HQ. He would have simply read the possibility of that attack to isolate Zenou`s and Raido`s armies and prepared accordingly


    2 - It doesn´t matter at all that the supplies loss happened days ago, the fact doesn´t change that ONLY because of that was Yotanwa forced to act harshly and to attack to capture the city in 3 days and to kill immediately the 3 brothers.


    If not for Heki, Yotanwa wouldn´t have been forced to attack so aggressively. If not for Shin, Kanki wouldn´t have been forced to attack so aggressively. Kanki had less time to react, that doens´t mean that attacking the way he did was the only tactic available for him

  17. #57
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He can change the way are deployed at virtually anytime. You are right in that he had to adapt, but he adapted wrong in hindsight. That is what you aren't grasping. Hara told us - Kanki calculated how to make up for HSU's loss and his calculations failed...because of Keisha. Not because Kanki was in an impossible situation vs any scrub that happened to oppose him, but because he was up against somebody that was capable of landing a blow which outside of his expectations. Hara told us this - this isn't up for interpretation, it's stated by the author.
    No, he could not. They were already deployed. What you are unable to grasp is not only that he did not adapt wrong but that was only thing he could do. Dude you are complete imbecile seriously. Kanki did not fail, he succeeded. Are you seriously that retarded that you think Keisha won that engagement?

    Keisha's plan to take and fortify hill and destroy left flank FAILED. Are you able to grasp this?

    Hara told us nothing. He showed us that Kanki was forced to change his plan because of HSU and manage to salvage situation. HSU put him in disadvantage but he managed to salvage that by sending left flank further in.

    How am I meant to know? I'm not Hara and don't have a list of tactics and strategies that Kanki has in his textbook. What we do know was that the situation was not hopeless. It wasn't great, you might say Kanki was put behind the 8ball, but it was not a situation whereby Kanki was fucked no matter what Keisha did. That is simple wank and doing a disservice to Keisha who Hara went out of his way to hype.
    You are not meant to know because there was no other option. Because of HSU Kanki was left with two options. Lose middle hill or push left flank forward in order to defend it. Losing middle hill is unacceptable, so Kanki had only one option. All thanks to HSU.

    He literally says how Keisha operates, and then tells us that Kanki placed an arm in Keisha's web...
    5th time. Kanki's arm was there because of HSU. Left flank was not supposed to push that far inside until HSU forced Kanki's hand.


    Yes, and his improvising failed because Keisha was able to do something outside of his calculations, as Hara said. Gettit?
    Failed? Dude are you completely retarded? I am serious now. It was Keisha's improvisation that failed..




    And that is why Kanki was out thought. Here is the moment Keisha sees the increase in aggression;
    https://i1.wp.com/2.bp.blogspot.com/...-005.jpg?w=640
    +
    https://i0.wp.com/2.bp.blogspot.com/...-006.jpg?w=640
    Yes, increase in aggression because he was forced by HSU. It was not the original plan.

    Your failure to acknowledge that Kanki miscalculated that his offence might get caught is just wank. It's not his fault - he was in a tough spot and he was up against a very powerful opponent, but those two factors do not change the fact that his response to what happened was defeated by somebody who was one step ahead of him the moment Keisha noticed that Zenou had upped his aggression.

    There are more ways to climb a hill than all out aggression. How about tactics/strategy? Kanki decided on aggression and was caught out. That is what happened. The reason behind his decision to alter his tactics does not alter this. It isn't me discrediting Kanki, just like I am not discrediting YTW. That is the point.
    Your failure to realize that Kanki had no other option is just no manga comprehension. Also i never wank any characters. I know it's not Kanki's fault. There is nothing for him to be at fault to begin with, he had to gamble and he won it. Keisha powerful enemy?
    Keisha was one step ahead of Kanki moment HSU screwed up, because of Kanki's actions and Keisha's failure he managed to turn it around.

    Tactic/strategy was over moment HSU did not follow it, how hard is this to comprehend seriously? Even for someone with low IQ.

    It literally has everything to do with HSU. Because of HSU Kanki's tactic/strategy was over.


    It absolutely is because both acted with haste due to reasons beyond their control (HSU fuck up + Heki fuck up) and both got stung.

    This isn't me blaming Kanki - I'm not. Just like I am not blaming Yotanwa. They both got stung due to the performance of their opponents though, whether you can accept that or not.

    But....you can crack on with whatever you want.
    Heki fuck up has nothing to do with Yotanwa going for Goba. I don't get it how did you make this connection.

    I am blaming Yotanwa, it's her fault. Unless we see something new in next chapter. Shunsuiju read her like a book as of now.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  18. #58
    Guys ... I stopped quotewars at 15 ... how old are you?

  19. #59
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1 - Because OuSen is way smarter than anybody in Keisha´s HQ. He would have simply read the possibility of that attack to isolate Zenou`s and Raido`s armies and prepared accordingly


    2 - It doesn´t matter at all that the supplies loss happened days ago, the fact doesn´t change that ONLY because of that was Yotanwa forced to act harshly and to attack to capture the city in 3 days and to kill immediately the 3 brothers.


    If not for Heki, Yotanwa wouldn´t have been forced to attack so aggressively. If not for Shin, Kanki wouldn´t have been forced to attack so aggressively. Kanki had less time to react, that doens´t mean that attacking the way he did was the only tactic available for him
    1- So because Ousen is way smarter than anybody he would predict someone doing something that is not in his character? Good to know. How would he prepare? Why isn't he preparing on his own battlefield, he is losing commanders left and right. How come he is not predicting anything? Why didn't Ousen predict that Riboku will ride and murder Makou and devastate his left flank?

    What autistic nonsense.

    Ousen is actually doing worse than Kanki

    2 - How it does not change. She had days to think what to do and how to form strategy. While Kanki had no time at all, he had to move instantly and had only one option left. How is that the same?

    It was literally the only tactic available to him. Since we saw that Zhao already started climbing the hill.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guys ... I stopped quotewars at 15 ... how old are you?
    Only one person doing that lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •