2 9.09%
  • 4/5

15 68.18%
  • 5/5

5 22.73%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1- So because Ousen is way smarter than anybody he would predict someone doing something that is not in his character? Good to know. How would he prepare? Why isn't he preparing on his own battlefield, he is losing commanders left and right. How come he is not predicting anything? Why didn't Ousen predict that Riboku will ride and murder Makou and devastate his left flank?

What autistic nonsense.

Ousen is actually doing worse than Kanki

2 - How it does not change. She had days to think what to do and how to form strategy. While Kanki had no time at all, he had to move instantly and had only one option left. How is that the same?

It was literally the only tactic available to him. Since we saw that Zhao already started climbing the hill.

1- Yes, I agree that the actions of Ousen in this battle are somehow off of character, but we have to wait until the end of the battle to judge Ousen's performance.

That doesn´t change the fact that OuSen could have seen the possibility of that attack and so he could have attacked Keisha himself. That he couldn´t predict RIbouku`s attack doesn´t mean at all that Ousen can´t predict other attacks (we have seen him doing that, in fact), like Keisha´s. And Riboku´s teleportation justu was pretty stupid asspull TBH

And to get to the point, you are simply defending the absurdity that Kanki only had one tactic available to him, and that he couldn´t attack in any other way. So forget Ousen, you are saying that any other General in the series were he in Kanki`s place would have been forced to act the same way Kanki did, and ALL OF THEM would have fall into Keisha´s trap. That´s stupid as hell

2 - Of course it doesn´t change the fundamental similarities. The main point being that both of them were forced to act way more aggresivily than desired because someone elses failure.

Kanki had less time, but I repeat that doesn´t mean that he was OBLIGED to attack the way he did not was it determined to fall into Keisha´s trap. He simply was incapable to see that movement, doesn´t mean at all that any other General in his situation would have attacked in the same way he did nor all of them would have fallen into Keisha´s trap

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    Guys ... I stopped quotewars at 15 ... how old are you?

Yep, you are right. I am stopping now. I already explained myself and no point in repeating my arguments
    Last edited by Stark777; 07-10-2018 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    1- Yes, I agree that the actions of Ousen in this battle are someway off of character, but we have to wait until the end of the battle to judge Ousen's performance.

That doesn´t change the fact that OuSen could have seen the possibility of that attack and so he could have attacked Keisha himself. That he couldn´t predict RIbouku attack doesn´t mean at all that Ousen can´t predict other attacks, like Keisha´s. And Ousen teleportation justu was pretty stupid TBH

And to get to the point, you are simply defending the absurdity that Kanki only had one tactic available to him, and that he couldn´t attack in any other way. So forget Ousen, you are saying that any other General in the series were he in Kanki`s place would have been forced to act the same way Kanki did, and ALL OF THEM would have fall into Keisha´s trap. That´s stupid as hell

2 - Of course it doesn´t change the fundamental similarities. The main point being that both of them were forced to act way more aggresivily than desired because someone elses failed.

Kanki had less time, but I repeat that doesn´t mean that he was OBLIGED to attack the way he did not was it determined to fall into Keisha´s trap. He simply was incapable to see that movement, doesn´t mean at all that any other General in his situation would have attacked in the same way and fell into Keisha´s trap
    1 - I like how now you are changing the song. I see you did not wait end of Kanki's battle to judge his performance. Where he won battle with minuscule loses and in record time. So fast and effective that no one expected it to turn out like that.

So Ousen failed to predict the possibility that Riboku would ride and murder his commander of the left flank and devastate his army BUT he would predict that from Keisha's. Who was actually known to be even more careful. So why didn't Ousen attack Riboku himself then?
    You are so devoid of reality it's ridiculous..

Zhao was already setting up fortifications on the hill and you think Kanki had other options?

2 - As far as we know Shunsuiju predicted everything Yotanwa would do. On the other hand Keisha did not predict what will Kanki do. So their situation is not the same.

Yes Kanki was obliged to attack the way he did. Or he would lose middle hill. There was no Keisha's trap. Keisha saw what is going on and improvised himself. It was not a trap at all, no matter how many times you repeat that made up nosense it won't became true.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 07-10-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

Atheists are declining!

The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

China will be biggest Christian country!

Atheist are not even 2%!

Atheists don't even breed!

Science is Religion!

Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Uhm, yes?
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

@Stark777;'s point about YTW being forced to act in some way because of an earlier failure is something many seemed to forget when saying she was outsmarted. It's much easier to guess what someone is gonna do if their options are limited. Like if in a chess game you are down material and have all of your pieces pointed in one direction obviously you don't have many options to go with, and thus the other guy can guess easier what you'll do and react accordinly with better accuracy and speed.

tone it down with the insults. i'm not adverse to getting heated in a discussion but there are limits to everything.

@SpiRo; @Stark777;

-Goba got some serious hype. Not only was he capable of dueling on par with Bajio, but he's also the smartest of brothers.

-I'm glad Shunmen is alive. It would be bad for someone like him to die so easily and his tribe was hyped as the best in Yotanwa army.

-Yotanwa finally made a move and it seem Shunsuiju predicted it? Anyway, SSJ has some really good feats as a strategist, no wonder Riboku trusts him so much. Still, I kinda hope Yotanwa outsmarts him in the end.

-I'm looking forward to a duel between two mountain kings.

Come on guys why you still bother with someone like Spiro?
    Hitting your head repeatedly to a wall would be more productive use of your time. He is a troll. Ignore him. It is obvious that Crispy banning him had no effect on him. His first instinct is still to flame people.
    OT : I don't see this as Yontanwa dehype. Hara has gone out of his way make this battlefield extremely disadvantageous for her. Even Duke wasn't this badly outnumbered against Keisha and he even had home turf advantage.
    Yontanwa is fighting an army stupidly larger than hers on their turf on empty stomachs.
    Her options are very limited.
    And even then I don't think she is outplayed yet. She clearly had given some task to that old man. She will turn this around obviously. So stop being so reactionary and label her being outplayed now.
    Wait for what happens in next chapter.

http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../52/565/page/6

Teo's devils

and that's got to be a new horse feat

meh chapter, can we end this front already?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    Anyone else getting a weird vibe from shunmen's eyes being shown here?

it's like his character development or promotion from "just that bird tribe leader" to actual character is raising red flags.

Yotanwa is not getting out of this unscathed so it would make sense if Shunmen is that notable loss. Not devastating enough blow but important enough.
    I felt the same, it was like, "is this the first time we've seen his eyes and from up close too?"

maybe he's gonna be killed but Bajio avenges him

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    tone it down with the insults. i'm not adverse to getting heated in a discussion but there are limits to everything.

@SpiRo; @Stark777;
    Fuck off suicide is for retards
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

Atheists are declining!

The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

China will be biggest Christian country!

Atheist are not even 2%!

Atheists don't even breed!

Science is Religion!

Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Uhm, yes?
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

Hype for Shunsuiju and Goba, now all we have to do is wait for the next chapter.

Got to say though, people are jumping to conclusions prematurely as usual, I mean at this point its still to early to judge the outcome of this engagement given the fact that Yotanwa just got pincered and we are yet to see her commanders reactions especially Bajio and Tajifu, while Shunmen reckon that the situation is bad but he is not as panicked as one would expect him to be as he calmly assessed the situation. I would suggest we wait a chapter or 2 before reaching our conclusions on Yotanwa's INT stat, for those that like referencing stats that is.

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    Hype for Shunsuiju and Goba, now all we have to do is wait for the next chapter.

Got to say though, people are jumping to conclusions prematurely as usual, I mean at this point its still to early to judge the outcome of this engagement given the fact that Yotanwa just got pincered and we are yet to see her commanders reactions especially Bajio and Tajifu, while Shunmen reckon that the situation is bad but he is not as panicked as one would expect him to be as he calmly assessed the situation. I would suggest we wait a chapter or 2 before reaching our conclusions on Yotanwa's INT stat, for those that like referencing stats that is.
    If you are referring to me I already mentioned I think YTW has more to her plan...just that she wouldn't be very smart if she didn't

Doubt anybody is straight up writing her off

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    http://sensescans.com/reader/read/ki.../52/565/page/6

Teo's devils

and that's got to be a new horse feat

meh chapter, can we end this front already?
    for once i am actually interested in what happens on this battlefield. things are moving atleast, infact this is the biggest progress we have seen in this battlefield for a long time.
    i just hope that Hara won't put a footnote like "what happens next will completely affect the qin army" and send us back to square 1

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    well it can play out the way that she knew that the only way to get all the soldiers out of the city was when she was at the front herself...
    i am actually of the same opinion. she baited rozo/ssj to bring out all the quanrong army into the battlefield. now its time to see old man enpo worth in all this. but as it stands now(since day 1) ytw is continuing to be on a weaker footing

SHUNSUIJU

the man has to be the most theatrical kingdom character ever

he's not just about getting things done, but done with style

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    old man Enpo can do whatever he was ordered to do (in the city?).
    what was this about again?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    SHUNSUIJU

the man has to be the most theatrical kingdom character ever

he's not just about getting things done, but done with style

what was this about again?
    Just wait till his head goes flying, but with style

One of the best chapters,always love how Hara puts Qin armies in even more fucked up situation.Also SSJ so far is the star of that side of the battlefield.
    Last edited by Perun; 07-11-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perun View Post
    One of the best chapter,always love how Hara puts Qin armies in even more fucked up situation.Also SSJ so far is the star of that side of the battlefield.
    ssj = hype tool for ytw

Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post

@SpiRo; @Stark777;

I am sure that anybody can easily appreciate the difference in tone between Spiro's posts and mine

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    ssj = hype tool for ytw
    I hope not, I hope that SSJ survives this battle so we can see more about him in the future

Rozo has to die, and I guess Gyou'un, CGR have to die too, and maybe Bananji

Shunsuiju

Yotanwa

Shunmen's horse

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post

Shunmen's horse

Fuck off suicide is for retards
    Shut the fuck up, SpiRo.