Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well if you've read that, you know more than I do XD

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Assassin Game - SIGN UPS! click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    Well if you've read that, you know more than I do XD
    Great when can I start?
    ​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me

"I don't need a crown to know I'm king."
    "7 billion people on this Earth and I want you . . . Bitch have some compassion."

For several days now I've been having nightmares about floods and crocodiles. And in each dream, I have to cross the muddy raging flood waters to meet dead relatives. Some of these dead relatives, I've never met before. I don't even have photos of them.

I spoke with my friends and one of them said she is dreaming of dead relatives too and so are her sisters. She thought it was because she got married Saturday and her relatives wanted to wish her well. But now she thinks something may be happening in the spirit realm since I'm having dreams too.

This may all sound like mumbo jumbo, but I assure you it's not. Have any of you been having strange dreams recently?
    Dreams generally speaking are one of two things from my experience:

- Mumbo jumbo of your subconscious

- Legit hidden messages in the dreams

Unfortunately the second one relies on my religion so I don't really know what to tell you on that one. There are generally speaking books that interpret your dreams and they definitely exist.

Keep in mind that even after interpreting the dream it's more than likely just mumbo jumbo, no one can predict the future or anything like that. The best you can hope for from your dream is a hint at something inside you or a possible future (not guaranteed by even a small margin).

Here's the explanation in the book that I have if you're interested:

These are 2 different interpretations depending on the context and this is a very rough trasnaltion

- If you saw family members (uncles, brothers etc...) then there will be a will of a dead person and you'll be a part of it (basically you will have a portion).

- If you are surrounded by dead people while you're alive (and you don't know them). that means you are in contact or befriending people with a corrupted religion (by corrupted religion I mean that they are actually not upholding their religion and doing things that are forbidden and these people should be avoided etc...)

And since I know PoPs will probably want to know the name of this book, it's Explanation of dreams by Imam Mohamed ibn Sirin El-Nabolsi
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

Quote Originally Posted by Game Master View Post
    Dreams generally speaking are one of two things from my experience:

- Mumbo jumbo of your subconscious

- Legit hidden messages in the dreams

Unfortunately the second one relies on my religion so I don't really know what to tell you on that one. There are generally speaking books that interpret your dreams and they definitely exist.

Keep in mind that even after interpreting the dream it's more than likely just mumbo jumbo, no one can predict the future or anything like that. The best you can hope for from your dream is a hint at something inside you or a possible future (not guaranteed by even a small margin).

Here's the explanation in the book that I have if you're interested:

These are 2 different interpretations depending on the context and this is a very rough trasnaltion

- If you saw family members (uncles, brothers etc...) then there will be a will of a dead person and you'll be a part of it (basically you will have a portion).

- If you are surrounded by dead people while you're alive (and you don't know them). that means you are in contact or befriending people with a corrupted religion (by corrupted religion I mean that they are actually not upholding their religion and doing things that are forbidden and these people should be avoided etc...)

And since I know PoPs will probably want to know the name of this book, it's Explanation of dreams by Imam Mohamed ibn Sirin El-Nabolsi
    some of the dead people I knew, and some were introduced to me. Like my great grandfather. My mother was surprised how well I could describe him. I saw him when he was young. She knew him as an old man, but there were similarities. Like the fact that he was short, had a hook nose, was darker than expected since he was half white and half mayan, and had straight hair. but in the dream he had black hair, and she knew him with white hair.

- - - Updated - - -

I should ask my grandma if my young description matched.

some of the dead people I knew, and some were introduced to me. Like my great grandfather. My mother was surprised how well I could describe him. I saw him when he was young. She knew him as an old man, but there were similarities. Like the fact that he was short, had a hook nose, was darker than expected since he was half white and half mayan, and had straight hair. but in the dream he had black hair, and she knew him with white hair.

- - - Updated - - -

and if she tells you he was secretly a ginger?
    ​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me

"I don't need a crown to know I'm king."
    "7 billion people on this Earth and I want you . . . Bitch have some compassion."

- - - Updated - - -

Hair in general is a good sign, it shows long life, possible growth in income and overall good things. As for seeing someone in a younger form, unfortunately I am too tired and couldn't find it in the book It's 100% there my eyes just can't read the lines anymore xD Mention me tomorrow to remind me and I will check that part.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    and if she tells you he was secretly a ginger?
    Nope, he was definitely not a ginger XD

- - - Updated - - -

Hair in general is a good sign, it shows long life, possible growth in income and overall good things. As for seeing someone in a younger form, unfortunately I am too tired and couldn't find it in the book It's 100% there my eyes just can't read the lines anymore xD Mention me tomorrow to remind me and I will check that part.
    okay I'll remind you. this is interesting O.O though my mother wants me not to subscribe to dream books. She is afraid of the supernatural cuz she sees ghost and she doesn't like to talk about it.

I've heard of it but enver got a copy. He's the go to resource for dream interpretation.
    No.​