Thread: Shin's Armor

Shin's Armor

when do you think he'll upgrade it?

do you think he'll only make one drastic upgrade to the armor we saw his future self wearing in the beginning of the story, or will he gradually upgrade it over time?
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Since I think the reason his armor doesnt have details already is the same he doesnt have permanent scars, I think it will take long.

The reason being they would be a pain in the ass since Shin gets so many panels and from a variety of angles.

One can hope though that he gets a new one after next promotion, maybe a gift?

- - - Updated - - -

I made a little research, Shins being using armor for YEARS and his only changes ever were the wrist armor that got bigger and those "claws" on the collar lol

Eternal Kingdom of Heaven Kaiser's Avatar
    How rich is Shin nowadays?

Shin doesn't need a new armor, because he has the plot armor.

hopefully when he becomes a general we'll see him graduate from the unit commander armor look

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

A gift from Sei or Mouten?

Whoever gives him a new armor I think it will happen when he becomes general. There's no better moment for an upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Whysoserious View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A gift from Sei or Mouten?

Whoever gives him a new armor I think it will happen when he becomes general. There's no better moment for an upgrade.
    How about... Shoubunkun?

Its time for some real retribution on his part for Shin saving their asses so many times

Also nvm the armor. Shin, Kyoukai and Ten have been using the same CLOTHES for years now lol. I know that for the girls its a matter of tradition and all but cmon, theres gotta be one day at least where they wear something different. At least for his promotion they all should be wearing more fancy clothes no?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascot View Post
    How about... Shoubunkun?

Its time for some real retribution on his part for Shin saving their asses so many times

Also nvm the armor. Shin, Kyoukai and Ten have been using the same CLOTHES for years now lol. I know that for the girls its a matter of tradition and all but cmon, theres gotta be one day at least where they wear something different. At least for his promotion they all should be wearing more fancy clothes no?
    That idea with Shoubunkun is actually kinda good. Would be impactful going by the relationship he had with Shin, he never treated him better though he always acknowledged all the things Shin has done and respected him for that. Sei giving Shin the armor would be kinda obvious and character like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    How rich is Shin nowadays?
    Going at it logically Shin should when getting promoted to General already be head of a city and have a lot of money... i hope we will get a Shin village arc and some insight on that.