Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess I will keep my never been lynched as town record. I was lynched by 2 scums and a wannabe scum, since not real town player voted for me it doesn't count ​This is what I'm going to tell myself.
    I'm sorry homie. I really am.

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Except all the people who claimed big name characters where actually scum and from the look of things, town got very very lucky. You can take that to the bank if you want too, but the fact is no one ever actually took you seriously. You where like that special needs kids in the back of the classroom everyone sort of ignores and sort of has to acknowledge at the same time to not look rude
    I swear you're stupidier than Just & play worse than Finalbeta.

GG you reached a level I didn't believe was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    I'm sorry homie. I really am.
    It's not your fault Plus I'm gonna make this work in my favor anyways lol.

I think for a quick game, it was reasonable enough and like I said I did have fun playing it even if I couldnt achieve my true win con
    Aye, aye. Though, to be clear, you did win, as Town. Basically, the idea was you started as "Samantha Arias", a member of the Town, and if certain conditions were hit by the end of Day 3, you'd then lose the Town win con and become Serial (and become "Reign"). If you died or the game ended before that occurred, then you'd win simply as a member of the Town like normal.

I dont know what the almight one is complaining for either, if juan and ava never killed themselves I definitely would have won the game by myself and not with you cucks. I made the right decision
    Read the end game thread before you continue making yourself look so stupid.

White you realize the only person who actually fake claimed was Juan...

Quote Originally Posted by The Almighty One View Post
    You PM'd a cheater & clearly broke the games basic rules. Then you wonder why I question Ultra and the Favoritism that's displayed with him. This is twice now he's been publicly showcased cheating he's unfit to be a Mod of any sort. If there's nothing to hide plug us into this PM or screenshot the PM show us.

Yet I wasn't wrong so I didn't address you you didn't even read anything properly. You wouldn't have converted until 1 townie remained & you intentionally game three to reach a wincon you had not converted to you were Town knew Zemmi was Town& bussed her for no reason. You played like a train wreck.

I wasn't wrong in regards to Flavour since you intention made yourself suspect and came after me to discredit my Flash claim
    That was grade A Tinfoil and I proved you wrong. So yeah.

GG
    Jesus fucking christ, do you ever stop your incessant moaning?

White PMed me after I died while I already had indirect confirmation from Ratchet that there would be no reviving mechanic in the game by asking if there would be a dead chat.

In other words, the integrity of the game was not questioned at all. Albeit it is typically frowned upon behavior due to the chance that information could be exposed. I did no such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Almighty One View Post
    White you realize the only person who actually fake claimed was Juan...
    Both Juan and Ava fake claimed (Supergirl is Supergirl, Overgirl is the version of Supergirl from Earth-X, which was a version of the world where the Nazis won so essentially she is a Nazi Supergirl, and as a result is basically an antithesis to her). White also fake claimed as John Diggle iirc, which was frankly an excellent claim given that he didn't actually have a fake claim. Diggle is a major character in Arrow, so definitely had a good chance of being in the game, and lends himself easily to quite a few roles so it was a really strong choice given the circumstances.

Also, I like to take the piss outta White as much as the next guy, but how tf are you going to criticize scum for using faulty logic. That's what he's supposed to do. It's not like he knew the game was going to end the next night. There's absolutely no clear cut answer as to how he should have played with that conversion mechanic. Conversions are kinda bothersome to be honest for this reason

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Jesus fucking christ, do you ever stop your incessant moaning?

White PMed me after I died while I already had indirect confirmation from Ratchet that there would be no reviving mechanic in the game by asking if there would be a dead chat.

In other words, the integrity of the game was not questioned at all. Albeit it is typically frowned upon behavior due to the chance that information could be exposed. I did no such thing.
    Oh yeah, about the Death Chat

I was actually in the process of making one, had the server set up and ready to go, and then noticed that at the time both Juan and Ava had essentially opted to kill one another. When I came to it a few hours later, they'd both changed their minds, so I figured I'd be able to go along and make one, but then they both switched back anyway. I didn't mean to leave you hanging on it but I didn't want to make one and then obviously have to end the game straight after etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Oh yeah, about the Death Chat

I was actually in the process of making one, had the server set up and ready to go, and then noticed that at the time both Juan and Ava had essentially opted to kill one another. When I came to it a few hours later, they'd both changed their minds, so I figured I'd be able to go along and make one, but then they both switched back anyway. I didn't mean to leave you hanging on it but I didn't want to make one and then obviously have to end the game straight after etc.
    It's fine, didn't have to wait long between the hammer and N2

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Also, I like to take the piss outta White as much as the next guy, but how tf are you going to criticize scum for using faulty logic. That's what he's supposed to do. It's not like he knew the game was going to end the next night. There's absolutely no clear cut answer as to how he should have played with that conversion mechanic. Conversions are kinda bothersome to be honest for this reason
    Exactly, there isnt a singular good way to play it, and Im obviously going to play towards a more ambitious win con if it was something I thought I could feasibly achieve. Why would I even try to play towards a town win con when almost everything had aligned to allow me to get to the end of the game as an indy winner. If youre actually going to try to play as a town survivor as an indy what is the point of even playing to achieve something so boring

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Both Juan and Ava fake claimed (Supergirl is Supergirl, Overgirl is the version of Supergirl from Earth-X, which was a version of the world where the Nazis won so essentially she is a Nazi Supergirl, and as a result is basically an antithesis to her). White also fake claimed as John Diggle iirc, which was frankly an excellent claim given that he didn't actually have a fake claim. Diggle is a major character in Arrow, so definitely had a good chance of being in the game, and lends himself easily to quite a few roles so it was a really strong choice given the circumstances.
    I thought the other big hitters like green arrow etc would for sure be in danger of being actual claims, so i needed someone big but not too big. I knew for a fact who Crispys character was so I was safe there, I just had to google saviors of time arrowverse and I knew hed be that hunter guy. Being mostly retired as well also offers validity to the vanilla claim and plus it could easily ascend into something else if Green Arrow was in the game with how close they where, like Ultras did with the flash.

I knew you were scum, serves you well!!!

More disappointed in @White; though, confirms my role as truth but still votes for me
    Lol when I told you ava was acting sus you said he was town.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Lol when I told you ava was acting sus you said he was town.

I called him out on his posting later, but then I ended up taking a break from the game thread. I was saying he was obvious scum the 2nd day and everyone ignored it lol.

I called him out on his posting later, but then I ended up taking a break from the game thread. I was saying he was obvious scum the 2nd day and everyone ignored it lol.
    We didnt ignore it, all the scum just united together to get you out

Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    Sorry for killing you brother @Aether;.
    It's alright sister

Can't blame y'all for getting rid of me, if I was scum I would get rid of me too.

Anyways gg. Thanks Ratchet.