Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
    Also Ill stop saying mean things about now almighty cuckold, but you havent made it easy for me

Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I pmd Ultra BECAUSE he was the section mod and because I knew it wouldnt compromise the game integrity to do so.

Stay mad though, Im glad you honed in on the part where I broke some rules and not the part where you played like a fucking train wreck this game
    You PM'd a cheater & clearly broke the games basic rules. Then you wonder why I question Ultra and the Favoritism that's displayed with him. This is twice now he's been publicly showcased cheating he's unfit to be a Mod of any sort. If there's nothing to hide plug us into this PM or screenshot the PM show us.

Yet I wasn't wrong so I didn't address you you didn't even read anything properly. You wouldn't have converted until 1 townie remained & you intentionally game three to reach a wincon you had not converted to you were Town knew Zemmi was Town& bussed her for no reason. You played like a train wreck.

I wasn't wrong in regards to Flavour since you intention made yourself suspect and came after me to discredit my Flash claim
    That was grade A Tinfoil and I proved you wrong. So yeah.

GG

Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    Nigga fuck you, we lost
    Wait what, did I misread the end game or something

How did you guys lose

How did you guys lose
    ME AND JUAN KILLED EACH OTHER

I don't know how else to make that clear bro.

I guess I will keep my never been lynched as town record. I was lynched by 2 scums and a wannabe scum, since not real town player voted for me it doesn't count ​This is what I'm going to tell myself.

So basically what youre saying is even when I dont read my role pm I still play to my wincon better than you do
    You did everything but play to your wincon how fucking illiterate are you?

You were a member of Town & knowingly lynched Zemmi as a Townie so you game threw plus cheated.

So no you do not play better than me.

Thanks to me Town won due to flavour claims Just & Ava killed each other.

So get the fuckk out of here with your Tinfoil.

Quote Originally Posted by The Almighty One View Post
    You PM'd a cheater & clearly broke the games basic rules. Then you wonder why I question Ultra and the Favoritism that's displayed with him. This is twice now he's been publicly showcased cheating he's unfit to be a Mod of any sort. If there's nothing to hide plug us into this PM or screenshot the PM show us.

Yet I wasn't wrong so I didn't address you you didn't even read anything properly. You wouldn't have converted until 1 townie remained & you intentionally game three to reach a wincon you had not converted to you were Town knew Zemmi was Town& bussed her for no reason. You played like a train wreck.

I wasn't wrong in regards to Flavour since you intention made yourself suspect and came after me to discredit my Flash claim
    That was grade A Tinfoil and I proved you wrong. So yeah.

GG
    Dude everyone is laughing at you go cool off and take a cold shower or something, ofc Id play to my true indy wincon and ofc I would want to win alone. What sort of indy player would actually want to win with town

I did have fun playing this though, I think things where a little too unbalanced for towns sake in having 3 scum and then a potential converted potential indy to contend with. All things considered things where stacked against town from the start, especially with rules like any draw in vote count goes in scum favour. I was totally right about vote manipulation powers being in their arsenal though and what their main powers would be to win. So yeah gg everyone
    I don't think the balance was great either, personally, I more just threw a bunch of ideas together and tried to make them stick. In hindsight, I would have made the Reverse Flash's kill one-shot, as he really didn't need to be killing every night, though strictly speaking he could win with the Town. As for Reign, that role coming into play meant that the original scum would become Town, so I think that was probably "fair".

As for the vote count thing, I actually always exclude scum from RNG, because it's my belief that if the Town have majority they should be able to avoid tying the lynch. I usually use majority lynch, though, so I figured I should make that explicit from the off given it was my first time hosting here.

But yeah, I think there were a few things that could have been cleaned up. Probably would have made the Flash's role a little stronger (the flavour cop was pretty useless really), probably beefed Merlyn's role up a bit too (removed the RNG element I guess). I'm satisfied though, overall, mainly because going in I wasn't sure I'd be able to give characters roles that fit, and I was quite happy with how they turned out overall, both with the flavour dynamics and their actual roles.

How did you guys lose
    So fucking illiterate you are.

@A; @Juan;

Its been a pleasure boys, its rare we have such a nice relaxed end game where we all win

Dude everyone is laughing at you go cool off and take a cold shower or something, ofc Id play to my true indy wincon and ofc I would want to win alone. What sort of indy player would actually want to win with town
    You are Town & won with Town what are even saying right now, what are you not getting here?

Are you intentionally acting stupid or genuinely illiterate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    I don't think the balance was great either, personally, I more just threw a bunch of ideas together and tried to make them stick. In hindsight, I would have made the Reverse Flash's kill one-shot, as he really didn't need to be killing every night, though strictly speaking he could win with the Town. As for Reign, that role coming into play meant that the original scum would become Town, so I think that was probably "fair".

As for the vote count thing, I actually always exclude scum from RNG, because it's my belief that if the Town have majority they should be able to avoid tying the lynch. I usually use majority lynch, though, so I figured I should make that explicit from the off given it was my first time hosting here.

But yeah, I think there were a few things that could have been cleaned up. Probably would have made the Flash's role a little stronger (the flavour cop was pretty useless really), probably beefed Merlyn's role up a bit too (removed the RNG element I guess). I'm satisfied though, overall, mainly because going in I wasn't sure I'd be able to give characters roles that fit, and I was quite happy with how they turned out overall, both with the flavour dynamics and their actual roles.
    Yeah the flavour Cop was useless tbh I realized that after I used it N1

My only option was Roleblocking

You did everything but play to your wincon how fucking illiterate are you?

You were a member of Town & knowingly lynched Zemmi as a Townie so you game threw plus cheated.

So no you do not play better than me.

Thanks to me Town won due to flavour claims Just & Ava killed each other.

So get the fuckk out of here with your Tinfoil.
    Except all the people who claimed big name characters where actually scum and from the look of things, town got very very lucky. You can take that to the bank if you want too, but the fact is no one ever actually took you seriously. You where like that special needs kids in the back of the classroom everyone sort of ignores and sort of has to acknowledge at the same time to not look rude

How did you guys lose

Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    I guess I will keep my never been lynched as town record. I was lynched by 2 scums and a wannabe scum, since not real town player voted for me it doesn't count ​This is what I'm going to tell myself.
    Yet you were Town and lynched....

OJ knows the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post

I think for a quick game, it was reasonable enough and like I said I did have fun playing it even if I couldnt achieve my true win con

Yet you were Town and lynched....

OJ knows the truth.
    I was lynched by scum it doesn't count ok

I dont know what the almight one is complaining for either, if juan and ava never killed themselves I definitely would have won the game by myself and not with you cucks. I made the right decision