Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 868
  1. #661

  2. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i haven't shot anyone.

    scum probably had a double kill ability or maybe another indie.
    Right. Because we're going to have 3 anti town killing roles in a 10 players game.

  3. #663
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,305
    do i look like the fucking host?

  4. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    do i look like the fucking host?
    No you do not look like the host but you're the one making predictions so we need to understand the logic behind your predictions.

  5. #665
    I mean, whoever killed Ultra is welcomed to come claim vigilante, lol.

  6. #666
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,305
    Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No you do not look like the host but you're the one making predictions so we need to understand the logic behind your predictions.
    :tiredpepe

    why did we get stuck with the dumb side of the zemmi duo?

    let me recap for you, sweetie.

    1) i'm the vigilante.

    2) there were two kills last night.

    3) i didn't shoot anyone.

    therefore, only two possibilities exist:

    A) scum had access to an extra kill.

    OR


    B) there's an indie with a killshot.

    need me to dumb it down a bit more?

  7. #667
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,305
    Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I mean, whoever killed Ultra is welcomed to come claim vigilante, lol.
    .... how do you know they killed ultra and not aether?

  8. #668
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,305
    did you just slip?

  9. #669
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,305
    yup, pack it up boys, we got a scummie.

  10. #670
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,305
    @White; @A; @Crispickle;

    time to v-v-vote!

    ....

    when np ends.

  11. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .... how do you know they killed ultra and not aether?


    Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sigh, I'm the freakin' vigilante. I killed Aether.


  12. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    :tiredpepe

    why did we get stuck with the dumb side of the zemmi duo?

    let me recap for you, sweetie.

    1) i'm the vigilante.

    2) there were two kills last night.

    3) i didn't shoot anyone.

    therefore, only two possibilities exist:

    A) scum had access to an extra kill.

    OR


    B) there's an indie with a killshot.

    need me to dumb it down a bit more?
    Sigh, why do dumb people always need to call others dumb to boost their confidence?

    Let me dumb it down for you as well:

    1) I'm a vigilante
    2) I shot Aehter (which should come as no surprise to anyone) but I could've also claimed to not have shot anyone because that would get me less suspicions on my back. I chose not to because I decided that it's best that I'm open about it.

    Your possibility are....lacking. First you need to understand the setup before you make predictions. There's very little chance we have 2 remaining anti town killing roles that can kill simultaneously on the same night when we already lynched one independent killing role. That doesn't make sense from a balancing perspective in a 10 players game. With this, you can conclude that 1 kill was a scum kill (which was Ultra's) and the other one was me, a town member and a vigilante. Now, you claim a vig who didn't shoot last night so the question for you should be, who killed Ultra? because it's pretty fucking unbelievable that we have two remaining anti town killing roles or that scum can reduce the numbers 2 at a time per night even after we got rid of 1 NKR.

  13. #673
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,305
    oh.

    well this is embarrassing.

  14. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .... how do you know they killed ultra and not aether?
    FFS are you even reading? I claimed to have killed Aether. TOP KEK.

  15. #675
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,305
    Quote Originally Posted by MadieV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sigh, why do dumb people always need to call others dumb to boost their confidence?

    Let me dumb it down for you as well:

    1) I'm a vigilante
    2) I shot Aehter (which should come as no surprise to anyone) but I could've also claimed to not have shot anyone because that would get me less suspicions on my back. I chose not to because I decided that it's best that I'm open about it.

    Your possibility are....lacking. First you need to understand the setup before you make predictions. There's very little chance we have 2 remaining anti town killing roles that can kill simultaneously on the same night when we already lynched one independent killing role. That doesn't make sense from a balancing perspective in a 10 players game. With this, you can conclude that 1 kill was a scum kill (which was Ultra's) and the other one was me, a town member and a vigilante. Now, you claim a vig who didn't shoot last night so the question for you should be, who killed Ultra? because it's pretty fucking unbelievable that we have two remaining anti town killing roles or that scum can reduce the numbers 2 at a time per night even after we got rid of 1 NKR.
    you know, there's this thing called one-shots. maybe you've heard of them.

  16. #676
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,305
    i mean, if you guys don't believe me, I can just shoot tonight anyway.

  17. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i mean, if you guys don't believe me, I can just shoot tonight anyway.
    If your ability is a one shot, then save it for the next nightphase.

    If we mislynch next dayphase, then we need your ability to win us the game.

  18. #678
    So Madie why'd you blindfire N1 with such a small amount of players. Seems out of character for you tbh

    I'm not buying you being Vig out of sheer stupidity from your Misfire.

    You didn't even own up to it during the DP.

  19. #679
    I'm not familiar with flavour so I can't speak on that but your shitty move has potentially put is in a MyLo situation next cycle

  20. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by The Almighty One View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Madie why'd you blindfire N1 with such a small amount of players. Seems out of character for you tbh

    I'm not buying you being Vig out of sheer stupidity from your Misfire.

    You didn't even own up to it during the DP.
    Everyone knew I was suspicious of Aether and my abilities are rather complex. I can only chose a target and the ability that falls on them is decided by RNG. One of those is vigilante, the other one is vote drainer.

    And own it during the day phase? you mean the day phase that lasted 1 hour?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •