The final boss has arrived

Is he hype enough for you?
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

One of the better quotes in the series come from Jahad IMO

tfw he grew twice as tall as his data self lel

I see Zahard also enjoys a round of CYOA.

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Is he hype enough for you?
    Meh, could be more hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    tfw he grew twice as tall as his data self lel
    And got a badass outfit

- - - Updated - - -

What a panel to catch up on

Will Rachel finally get what's coming to her? We can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    Sure, but the difference between young Zahard and Baam is really small at the moment. On top of that, he had 12 other irregulars, and we've seen that Eduan was crazy strong as well. Their combined power must've been off the charts.
    They most likely spent more time climbing the tower and if anything they were stronger before they entered it too. Of course Jahad would be stronger than Bam when he entered the data world, Bam is rising through the levels quicker and getting tons of help in the process to make up the difference. He gets training from the strongest characters being personally mentored by Ha Jinsung having the protection of Yuri throughout multiple chapters, Urek saving them on plenty of occasions and giving Bam clues to increase his power, both the thorns that Bam has absorbed from the god Enryu, the billions of souls he absorbed in a second, the new technique he learned from the god of guardians as well as training, absorbing his data self, being trained by Koon Eduan, absorbing the legendary creature that Gustang gave Rachel and the bracelet along with it.

So Jahad had 12 people who were weaker than him to help climb levels and pioneer their way through the tower taking longer than Bam to get to where they are, they probably were stronger than Bam when they first entered the tower too since Bam was the weakest anyone could be being at the strength of an ordinary human. Bam has his own group of individuals who aren't weak in the least, Rak, Androssi, Koon, the other groups numbers outnumber Jahad's 12 i.e. group Hatsu, group Ran, group Hockney, etc. These individuals have weapons that were given to them like Androssi's 13 month series, Koon's collection of rare items from his father, ignition weapons like Horyang, Rak's Madshocker, etc. that they collect from people stronger than them. Jahad had no protection from anyone stronger than himself unlike Bam who has the protection of Yuri constantly and Urek. It's unfair to say that Jahad had more help having the 10 families help him along with V and Arlene when they were all around his strength or weaker, Bam has had way more help and mentorship absorbing power and godly items to reach his current power level. Jahad being stronger makes sense because he might've been stronger to begin with and taken longer to reach where he is facing his own hardships, Bam is able to make up that difference by LOL Kirby power and Plot.

I'm not sure what the point here is, all I said was that Zahard likely didn't have to work harder than Baam to get to the Hell train, because he had 12 other extremely powerful individuals at his side sharing the load. We know that young Eduan stomps young Aguero, there's no reason to assume the other 11 were significantly weaker than that.

I'm not sure what the point here is, all I said was that Zahard likely didn't have to work harder than Baam to get to the Hell train, because he had 12 other extremely powerful individuals at his side sharing the load. We know that young Eduan stomps young Aguero, there's no reason to assume the other 11 were significantly weaker than that.
    My whole point is that Jahad did have to work harder than Bam, how can it be harder to travel a road that is already paved for you, having someone give you directions (Mentors Eduan, God of Guardians, Ha Jinsung), having body guards transport you to your destination (Urek and Yuri), and having tools to help you travel easier and faster ( Enryu's thorn, billions of souls, etc.)

We don’t even know if V was weaker than Zahard tbh. Isn’t confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Law split an island into two, while Hawkins is a fortune teller...

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    Exactly.

Hawkins high-diff.

Zahard always took the actual administrator's test. His journey was probably harder than Baam who take the floor ruler's tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    My whole point is that Jahad did have to work harder than Bam, how can it be harder to travel a road that is already paved for you, having someone give you directions (Mentors Eduan, God of Guardians, Ha Jinsung), having body guards transport you to your destination (Urek and Yuri), and having tools to help you travel easier and faster ( Enryu's thorn, billions of souls, etc.)
    Paved? By rigged tournaments and outside factions infiltrating his teams? Zahard had 12 people he trusted with his life that were all unquestionably stronger than any single one of Baam's friends, if not at the general level of Zahard and Baam. The admin test Baam took wasn't even hard if it weren't, again, for outside factions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    Zahard always took the actual administrator's test. His journey was probably harder than Baam who take the floor ruler's tests.
    Why would they be harder? We've been told they were mostly monster slaying, I don't see how that can compare to all the schemes that have been put on Baam's way. Not when he's had 12 other irregulars with him.

Paved? By rigged tournaments and outside factions infiltrating his teams? Zahard had 12 people he trusted with his life that were all unquestionably stronger than any single one of Baam's friends, if not at the general level of Zahard and Baam. The admin test Baam took wasn't even hard if it weren't, again, for outside factions.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would they be harder? We've been told they were mostly monster slaying, I don't see how that can compare to all the schemes that have been put on Baam's way. Not when he's had 12 other irregulars with him.
    We don't exactly know but for example, the 135th floor test is probably having to fight an extremely hostile Administrator. I think the test in general is harder than the test given by the floor ruler. The 2nd floor test having all it's factors are probably included in the test by the Administrator since he didn't come out to interfere if that makes it seem like the actual test wasn't too hard.

good point. I guess the testing process was harder for Jahad but the actual traveling with ranker/high ranker's interference is what makes Baam's journey harder.

- - - Updated - - -

What makes you think Jahad had to face everything fairly? Despite voyaging onto new land and creating a groundmark for people to be able to follow him to levels no one could reach before he did it without the constant help of people stronger than himself interfering to protect him unlike Bam with Urek the strongest person chaperoning him through and when he's not Yuri's there to replace him. In case you didn't realize Jahad didn't gain any billions of souls to boost his power nor did he gain Enryu's thorn to almost cheat his way through the tower. Bam has Koon, Rak, and Androssi almost always by his side and the majority of regulars he faces are fodder to him, what kind of a challenge does that pose to him? He's taking the dummied down version the tests anyways being held by instructors and rankers not by actual administrators who's test are fucking ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    What makes you think Jahad had to face everything fairly? Despite voyaging onto new land and creating a groundmark for people to be able to follow him to levels no one could reach before he did it without the constant help of people stronger than himself interfering to protect him unlike Bam with Urek the strongest person chaperoning him through and when he's not Yuri's there to replace him. In case you didn't realize Jahad didn't gain any billions of souls to boost his power nor did he gain Enryu's thorn to almost cheat his way through the tower. Bam has Koon, Rak, and Androssi almost always by his side and the majority of regulars he faces are fodder to him, what kind of a challenge does that pose to him? He's taking the dummied down version the tests anyways being held by instructors and rankers not by actual administrators who's test are fucking ridiculous
    You're missing the point of outside factions interfering with what Baam's doing. Who did Yuri and Urek protect Baam from, regulars or rankers that had no business being there in the first place?

Also, you're bringing up Aguero, Rak and the others when Eduan can solo all of Baam's friends at once, and Zahard had 11 more people like Eduan with him.

Just read Night's reply to me above your own, he understood the point.

You're missing the point of outside factions interfering with what Baam's doing. Who did Yuri and Urek protect Baam from, regulars or rankers that had no business being there in the first place?

Also, you're bringing up Aguero, Rak and the others when Eduan can solo all of Baam's friends at once, and Zahard had 11 more people like Eduan with him.

Just read Night's reply to me above your own, he understood the point.
    Bam get's outside interference but he also gets outside help as well, with every new level Bam is steps closer to being untouchable by those who try to fuck with him, he keeps getting all these stupid power ups that make him a god in the presence of other regulars making it unfair for him to compete with them on the same tests. Did you think Aguero was always that strong? Don't you think maybe the reason he got that strong is because he had to grow at that rate in order to survive? Unless you're claiming Jahad and Aguero just breezed through the levels with no hurdles in front of them at all then no their journey wasn't easier. Their strength proves their journey was harder, they were the ones who had to tame crazy monsters and conquer undiscovered levels with their own power not anyone elses. Bam is growing at a crazy level too because his journey was hard and he's needing to adapt in order to survive just like Jahad and the great families. The difference is that Bam isn't using his own power to do so, he's getting cheat codes and that is a lot easier than working for your own power.

And there you go repeating the same thing again without understanding what I'm saying. Well, since Night understood me, I'll assume it's understandable, so I won't be repeating myself.

Actually isn't it weird that data Zahard is so much stronger than Bam?

I mean, aren't they at around the same point in their journey here?

An old man.

I know this is his younger self but I thought he'd be one of those that always looked like a geezer
    same, I expected an older dude or even a geezer but shiet, at least have the guy be in his 30s-40s like Gustang looked instead of virgin 20s

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

And there you go repeating the same thing again without understanding what I'm saying. Well, since Night understood me, I'll assume it's understandable, so I won't be repeating myself.
    You work with your own power to get to where you are that's Jahad and the great families, You get godly items handed down to you and powerups that include billions of souls that's Bam. It doesn't matter if Eduan can solo Bam's friends Eduan's strength is a testament to his hardships climbing the tower to that point he needed to grow stronger in order to survive and we know that Jahad and the 10 great families didn't have an easy climb so not including outside interference they had a harder journey.

If we include outside interference then yes Bam was fucked around more but Bam has outside interference to help him as well and make things somewhat fair or at least winnable. No situation Bam's ever been in has been unwinnable, it's been hard for sure but that doesn't mean he hasn't had a crazy boost of power given to him or been personally mentored to face a certain situation before. Jahad had to take all the administrator's tests not knowing whether he was strong enough to face what was in front of him at the time and fight with his life on the line. Bam is taking tests hosted by rankers that aren't always that hard, some of the tests he faces are ridiculously easy for him because he's so much stronger than other regulars that the tests are structured for.

I wouldn't be so sure. He had the 12 great warriors and other helpers. Imagine 13 irregulars like Baam climbing together.
    These irregulars weren't like Bam they didn't get powerups or crazy mentorships on how to unlock greater power and use their potential. They had to work with their own power to get to where they were which is why it understandably took them longer, if they were like Bam with all his boosts in power then the 10 great families would've breezed through levels just as fast if not faster since they had more candidates.

Anyways I answered why Jahad was stronger than Bam, he probably entered the tower at a higher power level than Bam and secondly he had more time to develop his own power to reach that stage.

Too good

- - - Updated - - -
    @DoflaMihawk; what were your thoughts on Data Urek?

Even his data version is every girls hero