Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 100 of 100
  1. #81
    Jake from State Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    3,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okay, but may I ask why?

    Because we got beef but don't worry I'll gladly carry this game.
    ​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me







    "I don't need a crown to know I'm king."
    "7 billion people on this Earth and I want you . . . Bitch have some compassion."


  2. #82
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    4,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because we got beef but don't worry I'll gladly carry this game.
    Well I was told she has other more important commitments.
    big words


    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Assassin Game - SIGN UPS! click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  3. #83
    Well alright I guess

    - - - Updated - - -

    oh signups are full well nvm idc then

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because we got beef but don't worry I'll gladly carry this game.
    I was unaware of this

  5. #85
    Jake from State Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    3,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was unaware of this
    You hated my representation of you and the fact that your character died on day one admit it
    ​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me







    "I don't need a crown to know I'm king."
    "7 billion people on this Earth and I want you . . . Bitch have some compassion."


  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You hated my representation of you and the fact that your character died on day one admit it
    Well your representation of me was quite awful but not hate worthy Did we kill you? I can't remember but I think so, so that wasn't your fault.

  7. #87
    The Special One Aether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You hated my representation of you and the fact that your character died on day one admit it
    Which game?


  8. #88
    Jake from State Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    3,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well your representation of me was quite awful but not hate worthy Did we kill you? I can't remember but I think so, so that wasn't your fault.
    Well it's a shame what happened but it's about time I redeem myself and show these Temeffians what they've been missing in me.

    ​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me







    "I don't need a crown to know I'm king."
    "7 billion people on this Earth and I want you . . . Bitch have some compassion."


  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which game?
    Ava's EZ game.

  10. #90
    Jake from State Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    3,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which game?
    The bootleg EZ mafia game.
    ​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me







    "I don't need a crown to know I'm king."
    "7 billion people on this Earth and I want you . . . Bitch have some compassion."


  11. #91
    The Special One Aether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ava's EZ game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The bootleg EZ mafia game.
    Pretty sure Zemmi was the mafia and D got hammared by wisk day one, even though he was the ic lol.


  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty sure Zemmi was the mafia and D got hammared by wisk day one, even though he was the ic lol.
    I was but Jake had the Role Zemmi - The cry baby, innocent child.

  13. #93
    Jake from State Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    3,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty sure Zemmi was the mafia and D got hammared by wisk day one, even though he was the ic lol.
    Same team he Allahu Akbar'd me nonetheless when a Final Beta was a much more tempting choice.

    Edit: Wiskodeh was on the same team as me for clarifications

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was but Jake had the Role Zemmi - The cry baby, innocent child.
    Of which I think I represented well
    ​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me







    "I don't need a crown to know I'm king."
    "7 billion people on this Earth and I want you . . . Bitch have some compassion."


  14. #94
    The Special One Aether's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was but Jake had the Role Zemmi - The cry baby, innocent child.
    Oh right haha


  15. #95
    Jake from State Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    3,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why are you so worried? Whatcha gonnah do? Shoot me? Well then why don't you pull the trigger? Do it you plebian bitch of a manwhore who's daft cunt of a mother was too much a pussy to drown at birth because your retarded brother kept looking at you like a homosexual faggot in heat desperate for a Lannister incest fuckfest



    - - - Updated - - -

    ##Ultra
    Originally Posted by Ultra
    Meet me in Brisbane you fucking CUNT


    Originally Posted by D
    I'm already here waiting asshole why don't you get your bitch ass out the door so I can eviscerate you and use your gastrointestinal tube as a condom as I fornicate with your skull

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and why don't you bring your faggot brother so I can whisper sickly into his ears the words "C-U-N-T" while I fuck the lifeless corpse of his former lover

    Originally Posted by Ultra
    I would, but Avalon felt pity on you because you fail to understand the simple concept of mafia, so he gave you a confirmed town role out of pity for your tiny brain. So we cannot have our fated battle, since we are on the same side, alas.

    Consider yourself lucky, and bow before me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, these are the gayest threats I've ever heard


    Originally Posted by D
    Don't worry princess I'll whisper sweet things into your ear too if it makes the act of being disemboweled any more comforting.

    Originally Posted by Ultra
    I've noticed youve been picking fights with me outta nowhere. Do you have a crush on me or something? Sorry, I'm not into twinks, but I can hook you up with baldheadednegro



    Originally Posted by D
    I'm just trying to get into character bub if you're playing hard to get why don't you go bother a catholic priest
    ​Ahh true art.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well alright I guess

    - - - Updated - - -

    oh signups are full well nvm idc then
    No we got reserves still in case people leave and 20 players playing so chances are good you'll get in.
    Last edited by Jake from State Farm; 07-14-2018 at 02:19 AM.
    ​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me







    "I don't need a crown to know I'm king."
    "7 billion people on this Earth and I want you . . . Bitch have some compassion."


  16. #96
    meru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    forest o.o
    Posts
    1,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not very if you read the OP of the thread
    he means to sub me..and you say that#s not hard? to be me in an assassin game? ... i am disappointed in you nika

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    August 3rd? i'm in
    @meru; you have to play

    i'm sorry

  17. #97
    Jake from State Farm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    3,230
    Quote Originally Posted by meru View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he means to sub me..and you say that#s not hard? to be me in an assassin game? ... i am disappointed in you nika

    - - - Updated - - -



    i'm sorry
    I'll read it now
    ​​
    Believe In Venom Snake Who Believes In Me







    "I don't need a crown to know I'm king."
    "7 billion people on this Earth and I want you . . . Bitch have some compassion."


  18. #98
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    4,263
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well alright I guess

    - - - Updated - - -

    oh signups are full well nvm idc then
    I'm taking more, if you want in, there is space.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by meru View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he means to sub me..and you say that#s not hard? to be me in an assassin game? ... i am disappointed in you nika

    - - - Updated - - -



    i'm sorry
    No one can ever be you in my heart though

    well he has big shoes to fill.


    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Assassin Game - SIGN UPS! click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  19. #99
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    4,263
    *bump* still looking for reserves.


    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Assassin Game - SIGN UPS! click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  20. #100
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    4,263
    still hoping for reserves
    @White; @Great Potato; @Anyone with a Heart, seriously;-;


    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Assassin Game - SIGN UPS! click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •