Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Kingdom 564 Spoilers

Credits : taku San kingdom community discord server

Kitari screams : sto.. STOOOOP . she have a fighting while enraged scene . Then she is shot by arrows , she is then saved by heki . Heki is telling everyone not to falter and thinks that the best thing to do now is to save as many people and re-group .

Kitari is mumbling : brother The translator with heki is telling heki that the sun is setting . heki looks at the sky and realise it is true starts saying " darn .. darn it "

The narration box says that the feego army have lost easily about half within this half day . BUT , in compensation ..

Danto stands infront of tork and says : "What is wrong tork ? "Won't you try to kill me ?" "This is a lovable chance"

Tork charges at him . Danto easily pierces him with his spear and says one word : "WEAK"

bout time we have something

and guess it was true that heki failed again
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams
    (≧◡≦) ♡ l Feels Like Summer l

FEEGO KING!!!

heki

wouldnt say heki failed just yet. We'll have to see how many died from either side. Obviously wasn't a success tho.

And damn...did Feego King really 1 shot Tork?

Feego King = Win

Heki = Fail

As expected

Hara really should’ve put one of the new gen on this battlefield preferably Shin. Heki as the main focus can’t hold people interest because he’s too mediocre.

at least we'll finally be getting back to the shukai plains next week

most likely
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

this is what happens when you give one of the leading roles to a live bait. He fucks it up.

Damn Danto

now rozo comes and reks him

Now this is a pace I can work with. Finally we have generals dying every other chapter in this war. Heki may take consistent Ls on the battlefield but at least his chances of getting laid by mountain girl increased

Would like to know how Bajio did but I also really wanna switch over to the Shukai plains now.

Honestly, more Katari's fail than Heki's, his job was to be the muscle at the vital point, but than he died. No one was expecting Heki to open a path to Bunen AND be the one to slay him, and he did do the former job just fine. He was an ok commander here, nothing special, but he did what could be expected of the commander of that front.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now this is a pace I can work with. Finally we have generals dying every other chapter in this war. Heki may take consistent Ls on the battlefield but at least his chances of getting laid by mountain girl increased

Would like to know how Bajio did but I also really wanna switch over to the Shukai plains now.
    Exactly.

they really didn't divide their roles like that

the heki army and the mera tribe were both making an effort to claim bunen's head

トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Don't care about Heki and Kitari, I just hope Danto will get due compensation from Yotanwa for his awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by Tokio View Post
    they really didn't divide their roles like that

the heki army and the mera tribe were both making an effort to claim bunen's head

yeah i know, but this is how it ended up turning out. I mean, from that panel, heki was essentially the main army, and the mera tribe were reinforcements/support from the side ready to strike if the main army faultered or a good chance arrived, needless to say Heki faltered, but by than he had already given them a pretty good opening to strike and reached near the enemy HQ. As the lead general on that field of course all fault will fall on heki, but honestly things could have turned out alright if Katari was a bit more competent himself is more my point

Yotanwa has to execute Heki now or she'll be going back on her word

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    maybe kitari will plead for his life hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    maybe kitari will plead for his life hehe
    Great, that way they can be executed together

Maybe Heki's true mistake was not making proper use of the mera tribe tbh, imagine if a better strategist like mouten had them under him

Quote Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
    she never said she'd execute him tbh
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Danto is one of those unique characters who has 'it'. He doesn't even need to do anything to get me interested. Might become my fav Mountain person when it's all said and done.

These spoilers actually seem pretty average to me but i'll probably end up liking the chapter on the basis of Danto's single page or two alone.