Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

will koon surpass his father

And how is he gonna keep up with Baam? Seems like the difference between young jahad and young eduan koon is like a 100x smaller than the difference between Baam and koon. How will koon make up for his relative lack of talent(relative to irregulars).

Eternal Kingdom of Heaven Kaiser's Avatar
    I can't imagine Aguero surpassing Eduan.

he's not even a direct descandant. and I think Baam will leave them all behind power-wise since he's an irregular. Koon will definitely be much more powerful than his peers but will be nothing compared to Baam.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

he's not even a direct descandant. and I think Baam will leave them all behind power-wise since he's an irregular. Koon will definitely be much more powerful than his peers but will be nothing compared to Baam.
    that's why it'll be all the more badass when he murders his father

Make a subsection for ToG already

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    that's why it'll be all the more badass when he murders his father
    don't talk about my boy Eduan like that

This

Do hope he's gonna be one of the smartest people in the tower eos tho

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

not in direct combat, probably.

No. In raw power I doubt he passes up Ran. I could honestly see Ran watch Koon summon Ice and learn to do something similar off that alone easily like Androssi since he actually does have Shinsoo talent.

Koon will always be the brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    No. In raw power I doubt he passes up Ran. I could honestly see Ran watch Koon summon Ice and learn to do something similar off that alone easily like Androssi since he actually does have Shinsoo talent.

Koon will always be the brains.
    Aguero was commented on having talent in spear.

and lol no way is Ran learning ice shinsu as well. Even Maschenny doesn't show ice quality shinsu yet. I think this will be unique to Aguero himself.

Aguero was commented on having talent in spear.

and lol no way is Ran learning ice shinsu as well. Even Maschenny doesn't show ice quality shinsu yet. I think this will be unique to Aguero himself.
    I specifically said "learn something similar", for a reason. Eduan said he actually has other elements. Lightning obviously makes sense for Ran but it could go other ways as well.

Koon would likely already defeat Ran in most battle scenarios, smarts is a part of power in ToG. Last we saw of Ran he was getting beat by that former friend of sachi, and beat pretty handily. Koon's training with his father should have already put him a step ahead of a lot of the other talented regulars, i think we're underestimating the value of that training tbh.

I agree with Heart.

Ran has shinsu quality but no solid shape yet.

Aguero on the other hand is halfway through to making his own quality shape-ice spear while possessing Enna Core. If a fight between the two of them happen right now, I would have to favor Aguero atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    Koon would likely already defeat Ran in most battle scenarios, smarts is a part of power in ToG. Last we saw of Ran he was getting beat by that former friend of sachi, and beat pretty handily. Koon's training with his father should have already put him a step ahead of a lot of the other talented regulars, i think we're underestimating the value of that training tbh.
    That was ages ago. Since then foddered one of Kaiser's guys. Learning a new technique doesn't increase his raw stats. Money is on Ran still having a stronger body with higher Shinsoo control and resistance/reinforcement. No one was talking about who'd win between the two either. Just saying Ran is talented enough to always keep up. Highly doubt if he sees Koon bust out an Ice Lance he's not going to do everything he can to attain the same ability.

That was ages ago. Since then foddered one of Kaiser's guys. Learning a new technique doesn't increase his raw stats. Money is on Ran still having a stronger body with higher Shinsoo control and resistance/reinforcement. No one was talking about who'd win between the two either. Just saying Ran is talented enough to always keep up. Highly doubt if he sees Koon bust out an Ice Lance he's not going to do everything he can to attain the same ability.
    i don't disagree with most of this, but i do think having an equivalent to ice lance wouldn't be something he could easily do really fast without instruction or being baam. I just don't think there's too much of a use in even using the term "raw power" when it comes to ToG. That can mean a lot of different things, physical strength, shinsu control, how many baangs etc., may as well just look directly at combat abillity. Koon's strength lies mainly in his versatility and how well he makes use of that and his ice spear covers for his main weaknesses, adding to that versatility. kinda weird to use raw power as a metric with koon at all to begin with, when he's the anti of most of the things you could interpret raw power to mean, but has never really lagged behind in actual combat when compared to the top regulars of his rank.

i don't think ran could make a level up similar to the lightning spear because it seems like the shinsu mastery needed for koon's ice spear is really impressive ie. white's reaction to it. I wouldn't be surprised if in learning that skill his overall shinsoo control is much better too.

i have never understood the direct descendant thing coz koon is a cbild of eduan but with different mother from maschennys. that should make him a direct descendant no? only not heir as ran is.

- - - Updated - - -

but i hope his progress with rak will start appreciating now that they know their shinsoo qualities. if they don't start growing fast enough, they might find themselves to be fodder in the upper floors

Quote Originally Posted by Baragan View Post
    i have never understood the direct descendant thing coz koon is a cbild of eduan but with different mother from maschennys. that should make him a direct descendant no? only not heir as ran is.

- - - Updated - - -

but i hope his progress with rak will start appreciating now that they know their shinsoo qualities. if they don't start growing fast enough, they might find themselves to be fodder in the upper floors
    I think Eduan being his father is a symbolic thing. Like Aguero's actusl father could be one of Eduan's many other child so the bloodline is weakened a lot, hence he's not from the main line or direct line like Ran who should actually be Eduan's true son.

I think Eduan being his father is a symbolic thing. Like Aguero's actusl father could be one of Eduan's many other child so the bloodline is weakened a lot, hence he's not from the main line or direct line like Ran who should actually be Eduan's true son.
    Eduan is his biological dad.

There is a lot of veiled competition among the children of the family; too much competition has created the 'official' fights.[1] It is held once a year, with the following rule: 'When the children of Koon reach the age of 10, they are to fight each other. The winners are recognised as the true children and are allowed to wear the crest of the family, but the losers become the 'abandoned' and do not get the crest'

A.A. simply isn't recognized and because his family lost the competition to have his sister become a Jahad Princess so they were "discarded", so not only unrecognized they kind of brought shame for competing and losing. Ran is from a main family because it's the same family Mascheny(maybe same old ass mom too) is from and he probably won his official fight. A.A.'s sworn enemy is his cousin which implies Eduan isn't her dad. They are related through their mothers and it's implied A.A.'s does not look like a Koon. Guessing the cousin gets her hair from another Koon like a older son.

Eduan is his biological dad.

There is a lot of veiled competition among the children of the family; too much competition has created the 'official' fights.[1] It is held once a year, with the following rule: 'When the children of Koon reach the age of 10, they are to fight each other. The winners are recognised as the true children and are allowed to wear the crest of the family, but the losers become the 'abandoned' and do not get the crest'

A.A. simply isn't recognized and because his family lost the competition to have his sister become a Jahad Princess so they were "discarded", so not only unrecognized they kind of brought shame for competing and losing. Ran is from a main family because it's the same family Mascheny(maybe same old ass mom too) is from and he probably won his official fight. A.A.'s sworn enemy is his cousin which implies Eduan isn't her dad. They are related through their mothers and it's implied A.A.'s does not look like a Koon. Guessing the cousin gets her hair from another Koon like a older son.
    Hmm, if AA is also the biological son of Eduan's then what is the difference between that and a direct descendant? The latter are known for being more powerful than other from the same family.

also, Jinsung remarked that AA looks just like his father, YHS also said the same thing back at the floor of test iirc.

Hmm, if AA is also the biological son of Eduan's then what is the difference between that and a direct descendant? The latter are known for being more powerful than other from the same family.

also, Jinsung remarked that AA looks just like his father, YHS also said the same thing back at the floor of test iirc.
    They don't use the term direct descendant. They are the "true Children". AA is basically an outcast but still biologically his son.

They don't use the term direct descendant. They are the "true Children". AA is basically an outcast but still biologically his son.
    that doesn’t answer why Ran and Maschenny were born so powerful compared to the others if Eduan is all of their biological fathers.

http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/10_Great_Families
    Last edited by Kaiser; 07-12-2018 at 06:22 AM.