Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 78 of 78
  1. #61
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,188
    Sigh...

    Peridot was used as an distraction, which worked, and Connie has combat skills. she's inferior to gems ofc but pretty well trained against things like cluster gems and gem monsters.

    you expect a 13-year old girl to go toe to toe with a Diamond? I didn't think so.

    and that still doesn't disprove my point, as you took 2 weaker characters, and made them seem like useless, when both of them had their own use in the fight. Connie protected Steven and Peridot was blinding Blue. weak characters have their way of fighting, and that's been one of the points the show is making. your potential to do good is not solely limited by what you can't do.




  2. #62
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,503
    And their combined odds did nothing.


    After years of build up we got to see the diamonds stand there and glare.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  3. #63
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,188
    Cherrypicking isn't helping you win this argument.

    Especially when you're wrong about it. I already told what diamonds did, and it was more than just stare.

    You're just mad you didn't get the diamonds be onedimensional villains. On a show where the main character always chooses compassion over violence. Cry all you want about it, but the show isn't meant for you.

    Also, don't bother replying, this argument has no point to it. We agree to disagree




  4. #64
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,503
    And they already switched sides after years of hype.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  5. #65
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,188
    https://www.whichcrystalgemareyou.com/
    @Ink Spot;

    I got Amethyst.

    I chose Dog, Rock, Watching Your Favorite Show, Pink Diamond, Star Emoji, Giant Woman, Strong & Assertive, Art Museum, Someone Loyal , Offer Possible Solutions.




  6. #66
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,169
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.whichcrystalgemareyou.com/
    @<a href="http://www.millenniumforums.com/member.php?u=8878" target="_blank">Ink Spot</a>;

    I got Amethyst.

    I chose Dog, Rock, Watching Your Favorite Show, Pink Diamond, Star Emoji, Giant Woman, Strong & Assertive, Art Museum, Someone Loyal , Offer Possible Solutions.
    mine is Garnet, without even trying

    - - - Updated - - -



    best Pearl song?

  7. #67
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    mine is Garnet, without even trying

    - - - Updated - - -



    best Pearl song?

    Hmm, I'd say maybe. Top 3 definitely...(wait, she only has like 3 songs...)

    Strong in the real way is great

    and can't you see that she's out of control and overzealous?
    I'm telling for your own good and not because I'm -


    and It's over isn't it is pure pearl.

    War and glory,reinvention
    Fusion, freedom, her attention
    Out in daylight, my potential
    Bold, precise, experimental

    I meanas much as i like Do it for her, I can't say I prefer it to those 2.




  8. #68
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,188
    @Ink Spot;

    Legs from Here to Homeworld.

    Have you seen it?

    and also, Movie was announced!




  9. #69
    Luka GODrić Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    12,941
    Is this show as bad as people say wuth the SjW stuff or is it tolerable?




    Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

    Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

    This must happen

    Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

    Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

    I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

    I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

  10. #70
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this show as bad as people say wuth the SjW stuff or is it tolerable?
    Here's the brass tax

    Yes, it has A lesbian Relationship thing that really becomes a factor after 50 episodes, not really changing the show's plot that much. it's more of a Character growth thing for one character and Cute for 2 other characters.

    apart from that other sjw thing would be the shapes of the characters. Body positivity. But it's not done in an obnoxious "FAT PEOPLE DESERVE LOVE TOO" kind of way, just has A midget Shortstack, Lanky ballerina, Thicc Woman, and Short pudgy main character.

    But in all honesty, the main reason to watch it is all about the Character growth of steven. the main character who really starts of not as someone you'd root for, turns into a best boy.

    I'd say try it if you're questioning. But yeah, First half of the season 1 is maybe the worst part of the show initially, because it's very lax on plot progression, (until you see how everything was foreshadowed) making many just drop the show. Many say Mid-season finale was the turning point, but I'd say The start can be enjoyed nevertheless.

    Here's Highlighted episodes I'd watch of the first 26 episodes, then I'd watch them all.



    First one serves as an introduction
    2nd introduces another important character, and sort of lays more backstory
    3rd is the first silly one, but is important for episode 37(yeah, only reason it's in there)

    after that there's 3 not-so-important episodes,

    7th introduces another important character, plus steven gains a new power

    10th introduces, you guessed it, another relevant character. Lion 2 episode makes no sense without episodes 7 and 10.

    12 introduces an important Gem power, and starts the trend of this show having a baller list of songs.

    Episode 16 introduces another gem ability.
    episode 17 Gives insight to Lion, and Steven's mom, sort of.
    19 continues that trend. Rose= Steven's mom.

    20 is like episode 12, and an definite upgrade on the style. according to some. also includes a great song.

    22 starts a trend of good episodes. 22 isn't really plot-important, but has a good song in it, and after that it starts building up gradually towards the mid-season finale.

    God, writing this explainer makes me want to go and watch these.

    - - - Updated - - -

    oh yeah and the foreshadowing of it all is Great.




  11. #71
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    60,503
    White Diamond finally shown. Don't disappoint like the other 2.



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  12. #72
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this show as bad as people say wuth the SjW stuff or is it tolerable?
    the sjw stuff is really tolerable, just dive in. that's not the plot or what the characters are about anyway

    - - - Updated - - -

    i wasn't aware of the body positivity bullshit

    how are characters in this show any more different looking than other CN characters?

    ignore Vice's list and just watch it, and drop it if it's not your thing

    - - - Updated - - -

    anything you have to step around to enjoy is just not anyones cup of tea

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Ink Spot;

    Legs from Here to Homeworld.

    Have you seen it?

    and also, Movie was announced!
    not yet. i saw the teaser

  13. #73
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the sjw stuff is really tolerable, just dive in. that's not the plot or what the characters are about anyway

    - - - Updated - - -

    i wasn't aware of the body positivity bullshit

    how are characters in this show any more different looking than other CN characters?

    ignore Vice's list and just watch it, and drop it if it's not your thing

    - - - Updated - - -

    anything you have to step around to enjoy is just not anyones cup of tea

    - - - Updated - - -



    not yet. i saw the teaser
    the Dove Promo's and what Rebecca sugar has said about the body positivity is why I mentioned it. it just shows that despite this being told to be the hail mary for SJW's, it really gives not that much dedication to it

    I just cut 7 episodes out, it's meant to highlight the notion that yeah, despite the legwork it takes, it's not like Greatness of it is in the minority of episodes

    - - - Updated - - -

    oh and also, check madridista-again tumblr to see it or watchcartoononline




  14. #74
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,169
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the Dove Promo's and what Rebecca sugar has said about the body positivity is why I mentioned it. it just shows that despite this being told to be the hail mary for SJW's, it really gives not that much dedication to it

    I just cut 7 episodes out, it's meant to highlight the notion that yeah, despite the legwork it takes, it's not like Greatness of it is in the minority of episodes

    - - - Updated - - -

    oh and also, check madridista-again tumblr to see it or watchcartoononline
    oh i'm sure it wasn't your first thought when you saw the characters. it's just weird i never noticed it.

    idunno how many it was i just recommendations and i have to disagree. it's not that i think every episode in this show is great, just that every episode matters. and i can only speak for myself when i say i don't want to know when what happens before i've even started show

  15. #75
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oh i'm sure it wasn't your first thought when you saw the characters. it's just weird i never noticed it.

    idunno how many it was i just recommendations and i have to disagree. it's not that i think every episode in this show is great, just that every episode matters. and i can only speak for myself when i say i don't want to know when what happens before i've even started show
    yeah maybe I gave stuff away(tried to be vague) which was unnecessary, but tbh I think Kane would watch all of it if he gets into it. but while he's getting into it not seeing those won't really hurt.




  16. #76
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,169
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah maybe I gave stuff away(tried to be vague) which was unnecessary, but tbh I think Kane would watch all of it if he gets into it. but while he's getting into it not seeing those won't really hurt.
    i'm sure he will @Kane; do it

  17. #77
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'm sure he will @Kane; do it
    We should start bugging ones watching it to catch up
    @Tokio; @Makenzye; @Wiskodeh;

    Get caught you lazy bums




  18. #78
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    19,534
    Looks like this show had a game adaptation at some point?


    Either way, it's coming to the Switch. One review complained about the XBO and PS4 version being buggy, though. So maybe it'll be ironed out?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •