Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Four Yonko vs Five Admirals

Can the Yonkou pull this off?

Yeah.

i doubt it

like 4 Shanks vs 5 Akainu

Four top tiers vs Five top tiers

Νο. If we're talking about the old Yonkou with Wb they could perhaps do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Halaros 536 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Νο. If we're talking about the old Yonkou with Wb they could perhaps do it.
    Whitebeard can't take on 2 Admirals at the same time.

nobody can, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    Whitebeard can't take on 2 Admirals at the same time.

nobody can, in fact.
    Can he beat them? No. Can he take them on? Yes. There's a significant difference between Whitebeard and the admirals. That's the reason it was evident to everyone that he's the strongest in the world despite his age and his sickness. It's not that he's somewhat stronger. The showings in the war also align with that. What people conveniently ignore all the time is that Wb entered that fray with a huge handicap, having already received a gigantic wound on his chest. Like that he fought with the admirals and none of them were able to injure him until he got a heart attack and we saw how he dealt with Aka after having taken damage from the whole Marineford. Wb is above an admiral by a good margin and yes he could hold off two if he's at full strength.
    Last edited by Halaros 536; 07-02-2018 at 07:00 PM.

With Whitebeard the Emperors win, without him they lose.
    No.​

I wasnt talking about like 4 Shanks vs 5 Akainu's.I meant current Yonko vs color trio plus Fuji Ryokugyu

I have a hard time seeing the Yonkou take this even if they have Whitebeard. It would be quite a fight though.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    I have a hard time seeing the Yonkou take this even if they have Whitebeard. It would be quite a fight though.
    In my opinion WB>Akainu Kaido>Aokiji Shanks>Kizaru Big Mom>Fujitora,so the question is can the total of their advantages over their matchup edge out 1.5 Ryokugyu's(because 5v4 same time)?I think they have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Forgot My Password Again View Post
    In my opinion WB>Akainu Kaido>Aokiji Shanks>Kizaru Big Mom>Fujitora,so the question is can the total of their advantages over their matchup edge out 1.5 Ryokugyu's(because 5v4 same time)?I think they have a chance
    It's not that clear cut to me. How I view it, every Admiral is very close to a Yonkou, if not equal and even superior in some cases. I believe all Admirals are at least on par with Big Mom. Whitebeard is the only exception because he was the strongest and Kaidou may be too but it's not confirmed. Whitebeard will have to fight alone here against two Admirals. Can you imagine Whitebeard taking on Shanks and Big Mom at the same time? Alright he may stall a little, but he'll fall faster than it takes for the other Yonkou to defeat the other Admirals (assuming they're superior, which they would be only marginally so.) Two Admirals are deadly. All it takes is one moment's neglect for them to deliver a fatal blow. That's how the Whitebeards fell apart after Whitebeard's heart attack.

The Admirals should have this. Three admirals can stall the three yonkou while the fourth one gets tag teamed, I can see Big Mom going down to some of them independently as well, wouldn't bet on her over Akainu.

It's not that clear cut to me. How I view it, every Admiral is very close to a Yonkou, if not equal and even superior in some cases. I believe all Admirals are at least on par with Big Mom. Whitebeard is the only exception because he was the strongest and Kaidou may be too but it's not confirmed. Whitebeard will have to fight alone here against two Admirals. Can you imagine Whitebeard taking on Shanks and Big Mom at the same time? Alright he may stall a little, but he'll fall faster than it takes for the other Yonkou to defeat the other Admirals (assuming they're superior, which they would be only marginally so.) Two Admirals are deadly. All it takes is one moment's neglect for them to deliver a fatal blow. That's how the Whitebeards fell apart after Whitebeard's heart attack.
    It is pretty clear to me that Kaido is the clear cut strongest after Wb but i agree it is not that simple

It is pretty clear to me that Kaido is the clear cut strongest after Wb but i agree it is not that simple
    That's another debate altogether.

That's another debate altogether.
    Can you please neg me

Can you please neg me
    Negged.

Quote Originally Posted by Halaros 536 View Post
    Can he beat them? No. Can he take them on? Yes. There's a significant difference between Whitebeard and the admirals. That's the reason it was evident to everyone that he's the strongest in the world despite his age and his sickness. It's not that he's somewhat stronger. The showings in the war also align with that. What people conveniently ignore all the time is that Wb entered that fray with a huge handicap, having already received a gigantic wound on his chest. Like that he fought with the admirals and none of them were able to injure him until he got a heart attack and we saw how he dealt with Aka after having taken damage from the whole Marineford. Wb is above an admiral by a good margin and yes he could hold off two if he's at full strength.
    What is basis that Whitebeard can take on both Admirals?

What is known throughout the war is that Whitebeard always has his hand full facing off any one Admiral at any given time. The initial sword wound at most acceerated his health problem and did not decrease his fighting strength.

Akainu got back up a few minutes later and well enough to fight Marco again while WB literally died minutes later.

WB literally died minutes later.
    After stomping BB and being ganged up by the whole crew

What is basis that Whitebeard can take on both Admirals?

What is known throughout the war is that Whitebeard always has his hand full facing off any one Admiral at any given time. The initial sword wound at most acceerated his health problem and did not decrease his fighting strength.

Akainu got back up a few minutes later and well enough to fight Marco again while WB literally died minutes later.
    Τhat's ludicrous. Where do you ground such a ridiculous claim?