All Might vs High-End

Same All Might who fought against the U.A Noumu

Who wins

If All Might wins, add the 9 Noumus High-End summoned to his side.

UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!!

All Might, high difficulty at best.

All Might wins but he'll be hurting.

All might obviously
    high diff 1st round and bonus round extreme diff

it lacks the shock absorption the other one had, but it would still give him a good fight seeing as it's faster and stronger, but it won't be able to take near the same amount of hits.

the other Nomus are nonfactors

All might very high diff.

Honestly, while others are saying high to extreme diff, I would say he would have an easier time against High End than he did against the USJ Nomu. That Nomu was built to counter All Might, rivaling his strength and speed and possessing shock absorption.

High End has neither of those. While he may have flight, what does that matter to All Might? In fact, the only quirk that's making any difference is his regen, with his intellect maybe making a difference. The other Nomus aren't problems either.

All Might takes this mid diff at best.

He doesn't seem to have hit absorption so All Might knocks his head off. Mid-diff fight.

All Might is way faster than Endeavor looking at how easily AFO evaded En and the #5 hero. Remember All Might was also limited on time going into his fight against he Nomu and was worried about the kids. If he was fresh with no distractions he'd have had an easier time with that Nomu built to handle him.

All Might with med-dif at best. That Nomu was built up to be anti All Might and still got beat by All Might with barely anytime left, High End gets dusted.

pretty sure, it will be a lot harder than his fight against the nomu at U.A

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    pretty sure, it will be a lot harder than his fight against the nomu at U.A
    How? The USJ Nomu was built specifically as a counter to him - shock absorption, immese regen, rivalling in speed and power - as well as All Might being handicapped by having to hold back to avoid being exposed to or hurting the children, yet was still beaten in the end.

High End may be overall better than the USJ Nomu, but not against opponents like All Might. It's flight doesn't matter, it's durability and speed are comparably trash and has no form of shock absorption, it's attacks aren't doing much to AM and the other Nomu it can create will just get flicked away. Even with regen, it can't even hope to win out in a battle of attrition.

All Might is having a much easier time on High End.

I definitely wouldn't say High End is weaker than the USJ Noumu, just look at the kind of destruction its causing with every casual swing. Even Musculars quirk was rivalling Dekus 100%.

How many hits does it take All Might to win is the real question.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    How? The USJ Nomu was built specifically as a counter to him - shock absorption, immese regen, rivalling in speed and power - as well as All Might being handicapped by having to hold back to avoid being exposed to or hurting the children, yet was still beaten in the end.

High End may be overall better than the USJ Nomu, but not against opponents like All Might. It's flight doesn't matter, it's durability and speed are comparably trash and has no form of shock absorption, it's attacks aren't doing much to AM and the other Nomu it can create will just get flicked away. Even with regen, it can't even hope to win out in a battle of attrition.

All Might is having a much easier time on High End.
    How does it has trash durability and speed? I don't remember the U.A nomu having any regeneration, even if it had I doubt thats on the sane scale as High-end. The only thing High-end doesn't have is shock absorber, which is pretty much nullified with its superior regeneration and Muscular's quirk. Then it has bunch of other quirks like flying and etc.

How does it has trash durability and speed? I don't remember the U.A nomu having any regeneration, even if it had I doubt thats on the sane scale as High-end. The only thing High-end doesn't have is shock absorber, which is pretty much nullified with its superior regeneration and Muscular's quirk. Then it has bunch of other quirks like flying and etc.
    It had regeneration. It regenerated half of its own body, so I doubt its regeneration is any lesser than High-Ends.

Unless you think Endeavor can dish out the same amount of damage that All Might can as well as keep up with him, then High End's speed and durability is very much trash in comparison to that of the USJ Noumu's.

Scan of the USJ Noumu's regen:

Muscular's quirk and regen aren't enough to block out any damage a full-power AM punch is dishing out. Muscular may have been able to block a 100% Deku smash, but even Kamino 100% AM was >>>>> Deku.

I don't know how people are putting High End's speed and power drastically below that of the previous Noumu. He causes large scale devastation with every move and speed wise all we know is that he is vastly above endeavor but there's no way to really estimate a cap on that
    I'm not saying he is necessarily faster than that Noumu, I just don't see what is the basis for strongly rejecting that idea

Regarding this fight, High End's regeneration seems to be superior seeing how quickly and casually he goes about regenerating his whole body. It seems that unless his head is crushed he will keep on coming back with minor hindrance. His ability to fly coupled to his speed and shapeshifting body is far from being irrelevant, that gives him the option of putting some distance between him and All Might if he starts being overwhelmed. He would also get the advantage of being able to know where All Might's attack is gonna come from to react to it and would still be able to attack from that distance.
    All Might would definitely end up winning, but imo High End is a stronger foe than that previous Noumu

High End regenerated almost instantly after he ripped his own head off and threw it.

There's no way a new ground-breaking experimental Noumu has a infernior version of the same quirk than an old one. Same goes for speed and strength as far as I'm concerned.

I just don't see why speed and power are relevant here. All Might landed easily on the USJ Nomu. Like as soon as the fight started and he punched it 300 times in about a minute.

Fresh All Might takes this thing out easily.