BnHA Spoilers Thread

Unsure whether or not we currently have this, so here - the olace to post any raws and spoilers for the currently next chapter.

Chapter 189 spoilers:

MHA 189: Why does he continue to make a stand?

Hawks is making short work of the other Nomu in town but they're apparently a lot of them. He's already captured 9 while rescuing people. Meanwhile the High End is caught on camera by the news groups and they talk about the scenery being the same as the nightmare three months before.

Endeavor suddenly gets up and attacks despite being heavily injured. Despite this the High End continues to stand. Natsuo and Fuyumi are watching and don't understand why Endeavor won't just back down and wait for reinforcements.

Well, Natsuo doesn't but Fuyumi points out that it's not that he doesn't understand (Natsuo) it's that he doesn't want to acknowlege Endeavor is someone who refuses to give up whether it be here or on the family.

There's a massive panic as people flee the city, but the one kid from before defends Endeavor that he's still fighting and living for their sakes.

The High End sees Endeavor rushing toward him and asks if he has the ability to recover, but Endeavor inwardly thinks it's all he can do to even move right now. He's using flames to propel his entire body and the pain from doing so to keep himself from fainting since otherwise he'd just collapse.

He's figured out that the High End can't take too much damage at his head, and juices up his fire to turn it into ash.

Hawks comes in and gives back up, he uses the feathers to propel Endeavor forward even faster making wings of pure flame.

End/ Break next week.

my boy hawk proving y'all wrong

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    @JustSomeDude;

Hope you don't mind. I renamed your thread and stickied it to the BnHA subsection since this can be pretty useful.

And people were doubting Endy was gonna get up and plus Ultra that Nomu

Endeavor doesnt go down that easy

RIP

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

194 Spoilers

https://m.imgur.com/a/gzlsAph

FYI its only a 13 page chapter.

MHA 194: Cold Skies! U.A High!

Deku goes out for a run after his dream, unable to sleep after what he saw. He knows it was a dream but he can remember the tactile feelings of the hand that reached out to his own. He could see all of the previous holders of One for all at that very moment.

He consults with All Might, about what he saw, and says that he was told it was only 20% of the total sum, remembering too what he saw during the sports festival.

All might says he only told Deku what he was in turn told by his own master that he didn't experience it himself. However Nana did tell him something similar to what Deku is saying.

They weren't "Vestiges" but the "thoughts/feelings" of those who's power were amassed into the quirk.

She thinks of it as the feelings of those who fell before --a sense of "romance" that all of the people who had "One for all" will meet once again.

All might says he can't really say much on it, but promises Deku that the quirk is his ally.

They run into Shinsou and Eraserhead, the latter of which says that they need to hurry, since today will be a busy one. Everyone suits up in their slightly different winter outfits. (There's a panel of Bakugou chewing on his wordbubble and it's great.)

Everyone's talking about Hatsume's upgrades to their costumes and Ochako remembers how Hatsume was feeling up Deku and punches herself to forget it, lol.

B- class shows up and Monoma is ready to mix it up with them. It seems this is the first time they'll confront each other directly.

However there will be a guest joining them --Shinso of the Class C.

End

---------

So, considering All Might's figure is the only one to be unformed, and the fact that he never experienced this Avatar State thing, it's safe to say that Toshinori was too perfect a vessel that he was imperfect, as it was nigh-impossible to develop further?

The winter gear looks really good. Even though I hate Bakugo, I really dig the new get up.

Chapter 198 Spoilers

http://imgur.com/a/dromgjK

Darkest of niggas Vs darkest of niggas

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

he looks good without the cape

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he looks good without the cape
    Yeah, have we seen him without it ever? He looks great though.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic12330_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, have we seen him without it ever? He looks great though.
    only in school uniform i think. i wonder why he took it off