• Aokiji

12 33.33%
  • Mihawk

24 66.67%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this isnt evidence though
    You see now why I did it? I won't miss a chance to show Spiro running away.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    Manga is not evidence?
    Correct. Show us specific evidence supporting your claim.

It's a manga fact that 40 year old characters are stronger than 16 year old versions of themselves.

Important thing is that you admit that's just your baseless opinion.

Yes, and we also know that score between them was not settled. It actually does, because when Shanks's crew saw him they were shocked. Which means they did not even have a clue what relationship Mihawk and Shanks have. Only the oldest members knew. And Shanks asked him did you come to SETTLE the score. Which means score was not settled before he lost his arm. How hard is to understand this? Even if we assume that they fought, fact is that Mihawk was still not stronger than Shanks. Their fight is simply NOT settled.

They fought often on Grand Line. Seriously how hard is to understand this. They sailed same seas and they fought. Once Shanks left, they could not fight unless Mihawk followed him. But still if their previous fights "SHAKED" whole Grand Line, how come no one knew they are fighting in East Blue?

1 - No, is not a manga fact that EVERY 16 years old character is stronger than his 40 years old version. Much less if we are talking about a 16 years old character with both his hand compared with his 40 years old version with only one hand. It could be more or less likely, but it isnīt a fact at all

2 - I never said that they settled the score, only that Mihawk fought on par with prime Shanks

3 - What we know as a fact is : they were rivals, they fought OFTEN, and Mihawk ONLY lost interest on fighting Shanks AFTER he lost his arm. Taking all that into account it would be very UNLIKELY that they didnīt fight for 10 LONG years. That would mean that Mihawks lost interest in fighting Shanks well BEFORE his lost his arm, not AFTER he lost his arm.

But unlike you I donīt take my assumptions as facts, so I admit it's possible that the last time they fought was when Shanks was 16 years old. But considering the facts that we do know I find that possibilty very, very unlikely
    Last edited by Stark777; 06-30-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    1 - No, is not a manga fact that EVERY 16 years old character is stronger than his 40 years old version. Much less if we are talking about a 16 years old character compared with his 40 years old version. It could be more or less likely, but it isnīt a fact at all

2 - I never said that they settled the score, only that Mihawk fought on par with prime Shanks

3 - What we know as a fact is : they were rivals, they fought OFTEN, and Mihawk ONLY lost interest on fighting Shanks AFTER he lost his arm. Taking all that into account it would be very UNLIKELY that they didnīt fight for 10 LONG years. That would mean that Mihawks lost interest in fighting Shanks well BEFORE his lost his arm, not AFTER he lost his arm.

But unlike you I donīt take my assumptions as facts, so I admit it's possible that the last time they fought was when Shanks was 16 years old. But considering the facts that we do know I find that possibilty very, very unlikely
    What we know for a fact, disregarding whether he was stronger or weaker when they fought is that Mihawk currently is the strongest swordsman in the world, which means stronger than current Shanks. That's an indisputable fact, from the moment Oda decided to introduce Mihawk with a big box reading World's Strongest Swordsman.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    What we know for a fact, disregarding whether he was stronger or weaker when they fought is that Mihawk currently is the strongest swordsman in the world, which means stronger than current Shanks. That's an indisputable fact, from the moment Oda decided to introduce Mihawk with a big box reading World's Strongest Swordsman.

But maybe he wasnīt when Shanks had both arms

And that doesnīt necessarily mean that current Mihawk is stronger in general than Shanks because Shanks could have other abilities besides swordmanship. For me that only means that Mihawk is the best with the sword, not that his haki is the best or that he is the quickest or the best fighter in general.

We will only know for sure when we see the extent of Shanks' abilities. Maybe Shanks is the strongest Haki user in the world, for example.

For example, Kaidou is the strongest creature in the world, but for me that only means that he is the strongest Zoan fruit user, I donīt know but I believe that. So Kaidou was the strongest "creature" but WB was even stronger than him

But maybe he wasnīt when Shanks had both arms

And that doesnīt necessarily mean that current Mihawk is stronger in general than Shanks because Shanks could have other abilities besides swordmanship. For me that only means that Mihawk is the best with the sword, not that his haki is the best or that he is the quickest or the best fighter in general.

We will only know for sure when we see the extent of Shanks' abilities. Maybe Shanks is the strongest Haki user in the world, for example.

For example, Kaidou is the strongest creature in the world, but for me that only means that he is the strongest Zoan fruit user, I donīt know but I believe that. So Kaidou was the strongest "creature" but WB was even stronger than him
    A couple of things wrong here. Two-armed Shanks is irrelevant. We have no feats from him. One armed Shanks is one of the strongest characters and powerful enough to be a Yonkou.

Also, haki, strength, speed, they're all complimentary to swordsmanship. There's a reason Zoro is aiming to be WSS and training in all those areas. It's also been confirmed that WSS does not mean strongest only in skill with the sword. It simply mean out of all the swordsmen in the world, Mihawk is the strongest. That includes DF using swordsmen, normal swordsmen, and every other fighter whose primary combat style is swordsmanship. Check: Mihawk's title confirmation thread in the sticky threads.

Kaidou's title has yet to be confirmed, although it's strongly implied the title is true. I don't know why you would find such a connection. If he is WSC he is the strongest creature in OP not the strongest only of Zoan user. The title literally says that. We don't know if Kaidou had the title during Whitebeard's time.

A couple of things wrong here. Two-armed Shanks is irrelevant. We have no feats from him. One armed Shanks is one of the strongest characters and powerful enough to be a Yonkou.

Also, haki, strength, speed, they're all complimentary to swordsmanship. There's a reason Zoro is aiming to be WSS and training in all those areas. It's also been confirmed that WSS does not mean strongest only in skill with the sword. It simply mean out of all the swordsmen in the world, Mihawk is the strongest. That includes DF using swordsmen, normal swordsmen, and every other fighter whose primary combat style is swordsmanship. Check: Mihawk's title confirmation thread in the sticky threads.

Kaidou's title has yet to be confirmed, although it's strongly implied the title is true. I don't know why you would find such a connection. If he is WSC he is the strongest creature in OP not the strongest only of Zoan user. The title literally says that. We don't know if Kaidou had the title during Whitebeard's time.
    1 - Two armed Shanks is not irrelevant, we donīt know exactly how strong he was, but we can speculate that provided Mihawk lost interest in fighting him after he lost one arm that he was stronger when he had both arms.

2 - I donīt know about that TBH. Proof that WSS means that he his stronger that any other guy that uses a sword as weapon even if that is not his primary strength? I mean you can be less skilled with the sword than Mihawk but overall stronger than him if you surpass him in another points. So I donīt know about those proofs

3 - Thatīs only my speculation. Why call Kaido the strongest "creature" and not the strongest "person" o strongest " men". We will see, but i am pretty confident that Kaidou is a Zoan user and that his moniker only refers to that. Big Mom, for example, wasnīt much concerned about fighting him and Shanks stopped him from atacking BB. So we will see, but just remember my theory

1 - Two armed Shanks is not irrelevant, we donīt know exactly how strong he was, but we can speculate that provided Mihawk lost interest in fighting him after he lost one arm that he was stronger when he had both arms.

2 - I donīt know about that TBH. Proof that WSS means that he his stronger that any other guy that uses a sword as weapon even if that is not his primary strength? I mean you can be less skilled with the sword than Mihawk but overall stronger than him if you surpass him in another points. So I donīt know about those proofs

3 - Thatīs only my speculation. Why call Kaido the strongest "creature" and not the strongest "person" o strongest " men". We will see, but i am pretty confident that Kaidou is a Zoan user and that his moniker only refers to that. Big Mom, for example, wasnīt much concerned about fighting him and Shanks stopped him from atacking BB. So we will see, but just remember my theory
    Possible, but we know how strong one-armed Shanks is. He is Yonkou level. Mihawk is canonically stronger than one-armed Shanks.

No, Mihawk's title literally means Strongest Swordsfighter in the World. It has nothing to do with skill. He is simply the strongest out of all those who use swordsmanship as fighting style, while includes the likes of Vista, Fujitora or Shanks.

The wording used for Kaidou's title refers to him as seibutsu,or creatures, which also includes humans.

Is this guy creating the ultimate tier list, one thread at a time?

Anyway I'll go with Dracule.

Possible, but we know how strong one-armed Shanks is. He is Yonkou level. Mihawk is canonically stronger than one-armed Shanks.

No, Mihawk's title literally means Strongest Swordsfighter in the World. It has nothing to do with skill. He is simply the strongest out of all those who use swordsmanship as fighting style, while includes the likes of Vista, Fujitora or Shanks.

The wording used for Kaidou's title refers to him as seibutsu,or creatures, which also includes humans.

1 - Proof that WSS means that??

2 - But why donīt the call Kaidou strongest "person" or strongest "man" in the world like they did with WB??? I keep my theory on Kaidu and we will see, because the specific use of the word "creature" instead or man or person for me is pretty strange and we also know that Kaidou's army has some evident relationship with Zoan fruits

1 - Proof that WSS means that??

2 - But why donīt the call Kaidou strongest "person" or strongest "man" in the world like they did with WB??? I keep my theory on Kaidu and we will see, because the specific use of the word "creature" instead or man or person for me is pretty strange and we also know that Kaidou's army has some evident relationship with Zoan fruits
    The title literally says that. You're asking me to prove why World's Strongest Swordsman means...Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in OP? The part about sword skill has been debunked. Swordsmanship does not require only skill. In order to be the strongest swordsman, you also need top physical stats and haki. Look at Zoro. The proof is right there. Zoro is aiming for the title and was trained by the current holder, meaning he at least knows something on what he should do. Do we see Zoro only improve his sword skills? If WSS title was about that we'd surely see Zoro doing that but no. He's constantly improving in other areas too, meaning the to be the strongest swordsman you need much more than that. Mihawk himself urged Zoro to master haki.

Because Kaidou isn't human.

The title literally says that. You're asking me to prove why World's Strongest Swordsman means...Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in OP? The part about sword skill has been debunked. Swordsmanship does not require only skill. In order to be the strongest swordsman, you also need top physical stats and haki. Look at Zoro. The proof is right there. Zoro is aiming for the title and was trained by the current holder, meaning he at least knows something on what he should do. Do we see Zoro only improve his sword skills? If WSS title was about that we'd surely see Zoro doing that but no. He's constantly improving in other areas too, meaning the to be the strongest swordsman you need much more than that. Mihawk himself urged Zoro to master haki.

Because Kaidou isn't human.

Naaaah, that could very well be truth but I donīt think that is 100% proven, until someone states in the manga that WSS means that his is stronger than any other character that uses a sword (even if that isnīt his primary strenght) for me is only a plausible theory, and very well WSS can mean that his skill with the sword is the best but not that his haki is better than Shanks' or that he is quicker than Shanks', etc.

These are the kind of questions that until I see clearly stated in the manga I wonīt take as facts

Naaaah, that could very well be truth but I donīt think that is 100% proven, until someone states in the manga that WSS means that his is stronger than any other character that uses a sword (even if that isnīt his primary strenght) for me is only a plausible theory, and very well WSS can mean that his skill with the sword is the best but not that his haki is better than Shanks' or that he is quicker than Shanks', etc.

These are the kind of questions that until I see clearly stated in the manga I wonīt take as facts
    If his haki was not strong enough or his physical stats weren't on par, he wouldn't be the WSS. It's simple logic really. We assume Mihawk has great skills but poor stats, haki or at least not on par with Shanks, Fujitora, etc...Haki and physical prowess would be more than enough to overcome the difference in skill. For example, pre-skip Zoro might've been way more skilled at fighting than someone like, say Jozu for the sake of it. Jozu is a simple brawler, but because he's way faster, stronger and has (better) haki he can break pre-skip Zoro in half. Maybe not the best comparison but it still stands. Now, could Shanks have better haki and physical stats? Possible, but only marginally so. Mihawk would still emerge victorious in a fair fight, no matter how close the fight could be. Just like Whitebeard's title means he was the strongest out of all humans in OP, Mihawk's title means he's the strongest of all swordsmen in OP. Not that hard to understand really.

But, I'm only citing what was shown in the manga. And from Law, we know Kaido isn't human.

If his haki was not strong enough or his physical stats weren't on par, he wouldn't be the WSS. It's simple logic really. We assume Mihawk has great skills but poor stats, haki or at least not on par with Shanks, Fujitora, etc...Haki and physical prowess would be more than enough to overcome the difference in skill. For example, pre-skip Zoro might've been way more skilled at fighting than someone like, say Jozu for the sake of it. Jozu is a simple brawler, but because he's way faster, stronger and has (better) haki he can break pre-skip Zoro in half. Maybe not the best comparison but it still stands. Now, could Shanks have better haki and physical stats? Possible, but only marginally so. Mihawk would still emerge victorious in a fair fight, no matter how close the fight could be. Just like Whitebeard's title means he was the strongest out of all humans in OP, Mihawk's title means he's the strongest of all swordsmen in OP. Not that hard to understand really.

But, I'm only citing what was shown in the manga. And from Law, we know Kaido isn't human.

Never said that Mihawk's haki or speed or stamina or whatever could be low, just lower than Shanks'. If Mihawk's swordmanships is a little bit better than Shanks' but his haki is a little bit weaker than Shanks' he still is the WSS (because his skill with the sword is the highest) but not the strongest overall

And we are taking as a fact that Shanks' main strenght is his skill with the sword, and that doesnīt have to be true. So I am not taking that theory of yours as a fact, only as a plausible theory that can very well be the truth, or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    Correct. Show us specific evidence supporting your claim.
    Sure. http://mangaseeonline.us/manga/One-Piece
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

Atheists are declining!

The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

China will be biggest Christian country!

Atheist are not even 2%!

Atheists don't even breed!

Science is Religion!

Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Uhm, yes?
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga showīs it pretty clear
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

1 - No, is not a manga fact that EVERY 16 years old character is stronger than his 40 years old version. Much less if we are talking about a 16 years old character with both his hand compared with his 40 years old version with only one hand. It could be more or less likely, but it isnīt a fact at all

1. Dude, i don't know what to tell you anymore. I seriously can't even comprehend how can anyone claim that teenager Shanks is stronger than current Shanks. I spent 20 years on forums and i think this is the most idiotic thing i heard from anyone including Mihawk wankers.

2. Teenager Shanks is not Prime Shanks!

3. I don't care about your fanfiction. I care about what we saw in manga. And nowhere was it implied that Shanks and Mihawk fought in East Blue. Shanks lost an arm and Mihawk does not want to fight him because of his bushido. Even if they fought, fight was still not settled which means Mihawk again was not stronger than Shanks.

No you ONLY take assumptions as facts. You are just insane, and unable to see reality. You are literally claiming that 16 year old Shanks was in his Prime and is stronger than current Shanks, you have no shame or reason.

- - - Updated - - -

It's undisputable fact that Mihawk never defeated Shanks so title is meaningless. You can't be considered Strongest if you did not defeat other contender.

So either Shanks was not contender for the title which means his title can't be applied to Shanks. Or, Shanks was contender and Mihawk got the title without defeating contender for the title which means his title is completely meaningless.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 06-30-2018 at 11:49 PM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

Atheists are declining!

The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

China will be biggest Christian country!

Atheist are not even 2%!

Atheists don't even breed!

Science is Religion!

Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Uhm, yes?
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga showīs it pretty clear
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

concession accepted

Never said that Mihawk's haki or speed or stamina or whatever could be low, just lower than Shanks'. If Mihawk's swordmanships is a little bit better than Shanks' but his haki is a little bit weaker than Shanks' he still is the WSS (because his skill with the sword is the highest) but not the strongest overall
    And we are taking as a fact that Shanks' main strenght is his skill with the sword, and that doesnīt have to be true. So I am not taking that theory of yours as a fact, only as a plausible theory that can very well be the truth, or not.
    Haki, speed, stamina, etc. are all factors in swordsmanship. If swordsman A has better haki than swordsman B, and they are otherwise equal, then A is the stronger swordsman.

Shanks could very well be better than Mihawk in speed or haki or stamina, but what we know is that overall, Mihawk would win in a swordfight, since he's the stronger swordsman.

Now, you could argue that Shanks might possibly be hiding some other unseen fighting style that he's even more proficient in than he is in swordsmanship. Perhaps he's an okama kenpo or fishman karate master. That is a vague possibility. But then the same applies to Mihawk: it has never been absolutely ruled out that Mihawk has another fighting style either. Rather than going by remote possibilities, we have to stick with what is shown or implied in the manga, and that is that Shanks is (at best) the second strongest swordsman.
    Last edited by barreltheif; 07-01-2018 at 02:22 AM.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Those all factor in swordsmanship as I explained earlier. If Shanks was superior to Mihawk (not in one area or two, but a fighter as a whole) Oda would've given him the title.

1. Dude, i don't know what to tell you anymore. I seriously can't even comprehend how can anyone claim that teenager Shanks is stronger than current Shanks. I spent 20 years on forums and i think this is the most idiotic thing i heard from anyone including Mihawk wankers.

2. Teenager Shanks is not Prime Shanks!

3. I don't care about your fanfiction. I care about what we saw in manga. And nowhere was it implied that Shanks and Mihawk fought in East Blue. Shanks lost an arm and Mihawk does not want to fight him because of his bushido. Even if they fought, fight was still not settled which means Mihawk again was not stronger than Shanks.

No you ONLY take assumptions as facts. You are just insane, and unable to see reality. You are literally claiming that 16 year old Shanks was in his Prime and is stronger than current Shanks, you have no shame or reason.

- - - Updated - - -

It's undisputable fact that Mihawk never defeated Shanks so title is meaningless. You can't be considered Strongest if you did not defeat other contender.

So either Shanks was not contender for the title which means his title can't be applied to Shanks. Or, Shanks was contender and Mihawk got the title without defeating contender for the title which means his title is completely meaningless.
    That's flawed logic. If the author decides to give him the title, he is the strongest, period. Mihawk doesn't have to dedeat every other person with a sword in the OP world to prove this. Oda has done it for him.

Mihawk's whoopin that ass.

Please Donate To The Ocean Cleanup Fund
    >>>Ocean Cleanup Technology Explained<<<
    Currently Listening to Blackout Podcast 75
    Anime Playlist: Goblin Slayer, Ninja Scroll, One Piece