View Poll Results: ?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aokiji

    12 33.33%
  • Mihawk

    24 66.67%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 264
  1. #1

    Aokiji vs Mihawk

    As he lost both polls vs Akainu and Kaido maybe Mihawk's weak ass can win one at last?

  2. #2
    Seems he can not lmao
    And he did LULLL
    Last edited by Forgot My Password Again; 06-27-2018 at 04:54 PM.

  3. #3
    Banned Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,572
    Mihawk very high diff. Same as against Akainu.

  4. #4
    ihascaketoo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    In Vienna eating Cake
    Posts
    3,919
    Mihawk has a more favorable matchup against Aokiji than Akainu he takes this extreme diff.


  5. #5
    Halaros 536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    5,002
    Mihawk high diff.

  6. #6
    WORST MANIPULATOR Efege's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10,976
    Mihawk for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough

    I accept

    2 week avatar bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah,sure..
    Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    alright

  7. #7
    Aokiji is not in the same league as Mihawk

    Mihawk is far stronger than even his new master Teach

    Aokiji would literally die in 1 hit from Mihawk

  8. #8
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,089
    Mihawk can't win against any Admiral or Yonko.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  9. #9
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,288
    ice time

  10. #10
    All these matches are based on pure speculation and hype. Mihawk used to clash on equal terms with prime Shanks, for all we know Mihawk could be the strongest character in the series or well below Yonko level. Only time will tell

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgot My Password Again View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As he lost both polls vs Akainu and Kaido maybe Mihawk's weak ass can win one at last?
    Are you Erkan12?

  12. #12
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All these matches are based on pure speculation and hype. Mihawk used to clash on equal terms with prime Shanks, for all we know Mihawk could be the strongest character in the series or well below Yonko level. Only time will tell
    What? No he didn't. 20+ years ago Shanks was not in his prime lol..
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What? No he didn't. 20+ years ago Shanks was not in his prime lol..
    And how do you know that?

    If Shanks with only one arm were as strong or even stronger than he was with both arms there wouldn´t be any reasons for Mihawk not to fight him anymore. I believe that the whole point of Mihawk refusing to fight him anymore was because Shanks became weaker when he lost one arm

  14. #14
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And how do you know that?

    If Shanks with only one arm were as strong or even stronger than he was with both arms there wouldn´t be any reasons for Mihawk not to fight him anymore. I believe that the whole point of Mihawk refusing to fight him anymore was because Shanks became weaker when he lost one arm
    Because Shanks left Grand Line after Roger's death and came back 20 years later with one arm and climbed his way to Yonko?

    If you think Shanks is weaker with one arm then what would be 2 armed Shanks? God level strength? No he would be Yonko just like he is now.

    Whitebeard said "when you came back with one arm" which means Shanks did not come back to GL before that time. Then WB said "I remember your and MIhawk's duels, whole grand line shaked" or whatever. Which means they fought in GL before Roger's execution which was 20+ years ago.

    So no, Mihawk did not fight Shanks in his prime. Or in recent history.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because Shanks left Grand Line after Roger's death and came back 20 years later with one arm and climbed his way to Yonko?

    If you think Shanks is weaker with one arm then what would be 2 armed Shanks? God level strength? No he would be Yonko just like he is now.

    Whitebeard said "when you came back with one arm" which means Shanks did not come back to GL before that time. Then WB said "I remember your and MIhawk's duels, whole grand line shaked" or whatever. Which means they fought in GL before Roger's execution which was 20+ years ago.

    So no, Mihawk did not fight Shanks in his prime. Or in recent history.

    You know that all that is merely speculation right? Shanks is top tier with only one arm and was even stronger with both arms. There isn´t any evidence that states the contrary, there could be a lot of reasons for him not becoming a Yonkou before losing an arm, not only his personal strength. We don´t know Shanks' story, maybe he didn´t want to be a Yonkou back then or maybe his tripulation wasn´t strong enough. That´s all pure speculation, and by no means I am saying that Shanks is a weakling with only one arm, only a little bit weaker than he was


    And if we are gonna speculate I´d say that I find my argument more appealing: the only reason for Mihawk to stop fighting Shanks after he lost one arm is that he became weaker. As I said, if Shank were not weaker but even stronger there wouldn´t be any sensible reasons for Mihawk not wanting to fight him anymore

  16. #16
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know that all that is merely speculation right? Shanks is top tier with only one arm and was even stronger with both arms. There isn´t any evidence that states the contrary, there could be a lot of reasons for him not becoming a Yonkou before losing an arm, not only his personal strength. We don´t know Shanks' story, maybe he didn´t want to be a Yonkou back then or maybe his tripulation wasn´t strong enough. That´s all pure speculation, and by no means I am saying that Shanks is a weakling with only one arm, only a little bit weaker than he was


    And if we are gonna speculate I´d say that I find my argument more appealing: the only reason for Mihawk to stop fighting Shanks after he lost one arm is that he became weaker. As I said, if Shank were not weaker but even stronger there wouldn´t be any sensible reasons for Mihawk not wanting to fight him anymore
    So you think 20+ year younger Shanks is stronger than this Shanks? But i am saying speculations. I see Mihawk wankers are as brain dead and as devoid from reality and reason as usual.

    Yeah, i have no doubt that you find your autism more appealing. The only reason Mihawk stopped fighting Shanks is because Mihawk is a coward and an idiot.

    Fact remains the same. Mihawk never defeated Shanks in a duel. So he is not stronger than Shanks. He never was, he never will be.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  17. #17
    bode expiatório Kaang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,642
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk can't win against any Admiral or Yonko.
    He probabaly could against fujitora. His mid diffed by Aokiji though.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you think 20+ year younger Shanks is stronger than this Shanks? But i am saying speculations. I see Mihawk wankers are as brain dead and as devoid from reality and reason as usual.

    Yeah, i have no doubt that you find your autism more appealing. The only reason Mihawk stopped fighting Shanks is because Mihawk is a coward and an idiot.

    Fact remains the same. Mihawk never defeated Shanks in a duel. So he is not stronger than Shanks. He never was, he never will be.

    A younger person being stronger?? Impossible!!! Shanks was already an adult back then, is not like he was a boy or a teenager. Of course that is very possible that Shanks was already at the peak of his power 20 years ago, you just don´t know and are only making assumptions and taking them for facts.


    Mihawks never defetead Shanks when he had both arms. When he lost one arm Mihawk refused to fight him anymore, and the ONLY reason for that is that he found Shanks WEAKER than he was with both arms. Do you realize that you haven´t refuted this argument at all?


    And BTW, the moment you lowered yourself and started using personal insults and "ad hominens" you lost the discussion.

  19. #19
    No.1 Wasted Potential SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    4,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A younger person being stronger?? Impossible!!! Shanks was already an adult back then, is not like he was a boy or a teenager. Of course that is very possible that Shanks was already at the peak of his power 20 years ago, you just don´t know and are only making assumptions and taking them for facts.


    Mihawks never defetead Shanks when he had both arms. When he lost one arm Mihawk refused to fight him anymore, and the ONLY reason for that is that he found Shanks WEAKER than he was with both arms. Do you realize that you haven´t refuted this argument at all?


    And BTW, the moment you lowered yourself and started using personal insults and "ad hominens" you lost the discussion.
    Shanks is now 39 year old. Which means 23 years ago he was 16. You think 16 year old Shanks was stronger than this Shanks? It's not an assumption, it's a fact. It's like saying Luffy will be stronger now than in his 40s.

    Whitebeard complimenting him on how far he has grown since then. Why would he do that if Shanks was in his prime back then? Make no sense. Miahwk wankers really make no sense.

    What Mihawk thinks is of no consequence lol. He can think whatever he wants. You can't just decide you are stronger than someone on the whim lol. Are you retarded? Your argument is that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks because he thinks so. Which is not even true. Mihawk does not think that he is stronger than Shanks. What kind of imbecile would Mihawk be if he actually underestimated Yonko

    Those were not insults, it was description. Mihawk wankers have no manga comprehension. Proved once again.
    Last edited by SpiRo; 06-28-2018 at 11:42 AM.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grasping for air is much worse than losing half of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhm, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Mom's probably weaker than all the admirals, Marco and King as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake from State Farm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rare events are a dime a dozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borsalino View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True. Mihawk is stronger than both Shanks and Akainu. He can win against this version of Whitebeard with high or extreme difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu is stronger than Shanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk has more Hype,better portrayal and the better feats.

    Aokiji had problems with Jozu.

    Mihawk is also for now the strongest Char in the Series.Thats for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Efege View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The World know that Mihawk is the WSS.He is just as famous and dangerous as the yonkous.The only difference is that he has no crew
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stark777 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So OuHon's weight is already HEAVIER than Duke Hyou's.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it has nothing to do with 'imports' or whatever. Half the fault falls on the one being rapped rather than the one rapping. I mean, it's like putting a tasty pizza with mayo on it in front of the hungry you, switch on the quite music, prepare the drinks, and yet ask you no to eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shanks is now 39 year old. Which means 23 years ago he was 16. You think 16 year old Shanks was stronger than this Shanks? It's not an assumption, it's a fact. It's like saying Luffy will be stronger now than in his 40s.

    Whitebeard complimenting him on how far he has grown since then. Why would he do that if Shanks was in his prime back then? Make no sense. Miahwk wankers really make no sense.

    What Mihawk thinks is of no consequence lol. He can think whatever he wants. You can't just decide you are stronger than someone on the whim lol. Are you retarded? Your argument is that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks because he thinks so. Which is not even true. Mihawk does not think that he is stronger than Shanks. What kind of imbecile would Mihawk be if he actually underestimated Yonko

    Those were not insults, it was description. Mihawk wankers have no manga comprehension. Proved once again.

    You used and ad hominen and that says a lot more of you than of me. It's funny how you take your pure assumptions as facts, it´s kinda sad too.


    Of course that a 16 years old person with both hands can be stronger than his 39 years old version with only one arm. That isn´t impossible at all even if you think it is. And in the case of Shanks we simply don´t know. But we know that Mihawk believes that Shanks is weaker with only one arme. I don´t think that Mihawk is stupid or incapable to accurately measure the power level of a person that he knows as well as Shanks.


    And if you want facts, I just searched the wiki and found that Shanks was 27 years old when he lost the arm. So Mihawk could have fought in equal terms with Shanks when he was well in his 20s, not when he was only 16 years old FYI.


    So, do I think that a 25 years old Shanks with both arms is stronger than 39 years old Shanks with only one arm??? Yes, and so does Mihawk. You don´t, and you just take your (false) assumption as fact, which as I said is quite sad to watch.
    Last edited by Stark777; 06-28-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •