Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 273
  1. #41
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,966
    If God created the universe

    And, since the universe's creation, did not intervene in any other way

    Then you could say that God could have possibly existed, but it is also accurate to say

    "God does not exist"

    Whether he never did, or now does not


  2. #42
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Observers take note that none of these atheists can answer my initial question, so they have to resort to fairies and leprechauns. You can’t make this shit up.

    - - - Updated - - -



    But this doesn’t concern my interpretation of god.

    I’m asking someone to verify the claim that god doesn’t exist, and no one can do it.
    Isnt it impossible to definitely prove that something doesnt exist?

  3. #43
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    my god didn't create big boobs

    that's the antichrist's work
    Why god make us age and look ugly with time?
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If God created the universe

    And, since the universe's creation, did not intervene in any other way

    Then you could say that God could have possibly existed, but it is also accurate to say

    "God does not exist"

    Whether he never did, or now does not

    Sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.

  5. #45
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If God created the universe

    And, since the universe's creation, did not intervene in any other way

    Then you could say that God could have possibly existed, but it is also accurate to say

    "God does not exist"

    Whether he never did, or now does not


  6. #46
    The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    10,045
    There is either no gods or multiple gods. There only exsist a single one does not make much sense.


    The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

  7. #47
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is either no gods or multiple gods. There only exsist a single one does not make much sense.
    Can you elaborate why?
    1 supernatural being capable of things bible says could alone create everything.
    Even logically why would there be more than one at the very least in our universe but even then if you say this is the "top dog" of everything then it must be able enough to do everything itself.


    Anyways,many religious people like to play the game of who needs to show proof.
    I am arguing that it is maybe impossible to prove something doesnt exist.
    Do you all agree with that?
    Isnt it then pointless to try to prove god doesnt exist?

  8. #48
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,364
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just want to understand the logic of why people, for example, say we should hate gays or that they're going to burn in hell because the Bible says it's bad. Why would a loving and good God ever create someone meant to be hated or for damnation?
    God gave us free will, meaning that for all our flaws and quirks, we alone choose them. Yeah, you can't affect all your flaws due to fucked up nurturing or your brain being wired a certain way, but relatively all jerks and assholes are considered normal at a baseline. So their faults are their own.




  9. #49
    Old Testament god was not really the true only loving and caring guy. He liked to nuke shit and fuck other shit up yo.

  10. #50
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why god make us age and look ugly with time?
    the one million dollar question here

  11. #51
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    30,032
    Quote Originally Posted by R View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Old Testament god was not really the true only loving and caring guy. He liked to nuke shit and fuck other shit up yo.
    Yo this shit doesn't adhere to current social norm nicely.

    Time for patch 1.15 to roll out

  12. #52
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,289
    oh no

    not the floods again

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    God doesnt exist
    After ''death'' you'll be singing a different tune.

  14. #54
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Crystal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After ''death'' you'll be singing a different tune.
    It appears I am the only one that cares enough to take this topic a bit more seriously.
    What happens after death and how do you know?

  15. #55
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Crystal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After ''death'' you'll be singing a different tune.
    If God sends people to eternal torture for being skeptical in his existence, an existence without any evidence indicating that it is in fact real, God is a dick.

    Are you saying that god is a douche-bag?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It appears I am the only one that cares enough to take this topic a bit more seriously.
    What happens after death and how do you know?
    idk man but only one way to find out!

    https://www.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

  16. #56
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the one million dollar question here
    Why not machines that get sexier with the years?
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  17. #57
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,642
    Holy shit, Kong is still around?

  18. #58
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Holy shit, Kong is still around?
    There is no such thing as retirement from TMF

  19. #59
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    20,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is no such thing as retirement from TMF
    Tell that to @Duke Xin;

  20. #60
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tell that to @Duke Xin;
    he'll come back


    they always do..?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •