Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 273
  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Post the god.
    Nyx, moving the goalpost will never change the fact that you failed to verify your original claim.

    If you have nothing intelligent to say, then I’ll accept your concession here.
    Last edited by Crispinianus; 06-22-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  2. #22
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nyx, moving the goalpost will never change the fact that you failed to verify your original claim.

    If you have nothing intelligent to say, then Ill accept your confession here.
    So i'm assuming you cant post a picture of god.
    Which basically means your argument is "Just because we cant see him, doesnt mean he's not there"
    And if that argument applies to god, why not dragons?
    Why not fairies?
    Why not unicorns?

  3. #23
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My opinion on god isn’t the topic. You made a claim that you can’t verify. Give me conclusive evidence that god doesn’t exist.
    God doesn't exist

  4. #24
    blackdragonstory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    3,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nyx, moving the goalpost will never change the fact that you failed to verify your original claim.

    If you have nothing intelligent to say, then I’ll accept your concession here.
    You are making yourself an easy target.

  5. #25
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,292

  6. #26
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,434
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdragonstory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are making yourself an easy target.
    Speak for yourself lol

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So i'm assuming you cant post a picture of god.
    Which basically means your argument is "Just because we cant see him, doesnt mean he's not there"
    And if that argument applies to god, why not dragons?
    Why not fairies?
    Why not unicorns?
    Still can’t answer my original question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  8. #28
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So i'm assuming you cant post a picture of god.
    Which basically means your argument is "Just because we cant see him, doesnt mean he's not there"
    And if that argument applies to god, why not dragons?
    Why not fairies?
    Why not unicorns?
    This argument is stupid. There are...a lot of things that exist that we can't directly sense.

    Look nyx, just let me take the wheel here

  9. #29
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still can’t answer my original question.
    and u cant even disprove magic and fairies

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This argument is stupid. There are...a lot of things that exist that we can't directly sense.

    Look nyx, just let me take the wheel here
    k, that was just the base, but go ahead

  10. #30
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,434
    @Crispinianus;

    So lay your cards on the table, what's your interpretation of God?

    I think the most likely interpretation is beginning of the universe creation. And non involvement afterwards.

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,098
    Observers take note that none of these atheists can answer my initial question, so they have to resort to fairies and leprechauns. You can’t make this shit up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Crispinianus;

    So lay your cards on the table, what's your interpretation of God?

    I think the most likely interpretation is beginning of the universe creation. And non involvement afterwards.
    But this doesn’t concern my interpretation of god.

    I’m asking someone to verify the claim that god doesn’t exist, and no one can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


  12. #32
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,099
    All the baits

    They all fail
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  13. #33
    Sincerely Insincere Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    29,915
    If you make something you're not required to like it after it's turned out a way you didn't want to, even without that condition, really. Never saw how being the creator of something necessitates you loving or even liking it.

    Now if you're talking a apparently all-benevolent being as most religions make him out then yeah, doesn't make much sense to me either since whatever it is would obviously have seen the ultimate destination of his creation either way. So him damning it from the get-go just seems ill spirited, which... contradict the notion of god would be.

    Not that it has much of a place here but that's part of why I don't buy the 'god' that most religious try to sell, though unsure if there's a creator or something, there might be. I'm just relatively certain it's not the one mankind has thought up, too many conveniences for my liking.

  14. #34
    Say my name Ultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    84,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    But this doesn’t concern my interpretation of god.

    I’m asking someone to verify the claim that god doesn’t exist, and no one can do it.
    But shouldn't we have a definition for God before we can verify or refute anything? So, if you won't provide your interpretation, you should provide the definition.

    Otherwise, I'll just provide my own definition and refute that

  15. #35
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,099
    Religion is the best weapon to manipulate people, ofc THE MAN changed it accoeding to the needs.

    It doest make sense to hate gay people, there is NO RULE in the 10 mandamientos (sorry no english there) that make us judge this kind of love.

    - - - Updated - - -

    So assume that repression is their goal.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  16. #36
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,382
    what op asked:
    "how does christianity justify this?"

    what posters think op asked:
    "god god god god god?"

  17. #37
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what op asked:
    "how does christianity justify this?"

    what posters think op asked:
    "god god god god god?"
    Why god created big boobs if they were gonna be hated.
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  18. #38
    Banned Drift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Gucci store
    Posts
    10,292
    You cant disprove said fairies and leprechauns exist though.

    How is god more real than fairies or leprechauns?

    Verifying his existence is impossible the same way verifying that fairies and leprechauns exist is impossible

    theres no fucking evidence

    theres a reason we dont send people to prison without the evidence that proves they committed crimes

  19. #39
    Banned Crispickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    5,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why god created big boobs if they were gonna be hated.
    my god didn't create big boobs

    that's the antichrist's work

  20. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    17,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But shouldn't we have a definition for God before we can verify or refute anything? So, if you won't provide your interpretation, you should provide the definition.

    Otherwise, I'll just provide my own definition and refute that
    God has a definition in the dictionary. Atheists have a serious problem with semantics.

    Do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispickle
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest is history: Kong very skillfully discovered our group (that was not even hidden) and spent long wet days exploring every thread, going through every post and stalking our entire stack byte by byte, until he found about 2 or 3 questionable instances, and proceeded to make the dish richer with creative additions like hardcore lolicon porn or the infamous star children pics -whatever it's supposed to mean- and soon after i logged in to me being the Al Capone of children trafficking, ordering constant refill of actual holo 3D virtual reality cp videos, and something about emma watson whose meaning and origin i've yet to understand, since it's definitely the most bizarre claim on top of a cake of more or less unbelievable bullshit. At that point, i wasn't much shocked of Kong, cuz he was just being the slimy Kong we all know and love, but of GP, who i've always seen as the scales balancer between me and Pops in the past, and now he'd be very unbalancedly deploying all his rethorics against me and that circle of people, making a long shade of made up stuff, banning us one by one without giving the chance to speak, hiding the group from everyone's eyes with all the evidence it contained, and proceeding to a fervent damnatio memoriae for still long time after the ban.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •